AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

do u have pet's??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had two hamsters when I lived in the UK as a kid... one died and I got another...both named Hammy lol.

Oh and I had a couple hermit crabs, I always thought they're pretty cool.

Would love a sloth.

Here's my angel, Bela

img0060hd.jpg

Here's my devil, Charlie

154447_459321233963_619293963_5572303_446906_n.jpg

Cassidy Nicole said:
Here is my little baby, Loki :)

Wow a few of us picked norse gods for pet names, so far we have Odin, his son Thor, and his other son Loki :D
All cool names btw.

I named my cat Thor because when he was a kitten only about 6 weeks old he was outside and in a tree during a thunderstorm and when I reached up to get him down he just started playing with my hand and didn't want to come inside lol. Figured the god of thunder was appropriate.

Jupiter551 said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
Here is my little baby, Loki :)

Wow a few of us picked norse gods for pet names, so far we have Odin, his son Thor, and his other son Loki :D
All cool names btw.

I named my cat Thor because when he was a kitten only about 6 weeks old he was outside and in a tree during a thunderstorm and when I reached up to get him down he just started playing with my hand and didn't want to come inside lol. Figured the god of thunder was appropriate.

love it. i also have a family of kittens that live under my house that i feed- Buster, Amelia, and BB. Hahah

Cassidy Nicole said:
love it. i also have a family of kittens that live under my house that i feed- Buster, Amelia, and BB. Hahah

OMG I love that you have a kitten named BB! hahahah

Jupiter551 said:
Cassidy Nicole said:

OMG I love that you have a kitten named BB! hahahah

Haha. My aunt wanted to name it after some American Indian thing, but was like we should call him BB for short and I just busted out laughing and the name kinda stuck. He is a sweetie

Here's my beagle Doc Holiday, my new puppy Baron, and my show dog/side kick/charity walking Pitbull CrystalBlu Gambler AKA Crystal

Attachments

• crystal.jpg
    crystal.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 199
  • soccer 3-19-11 and baron 006.JPG
    soccer 3-19-11 and baron 006.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 199
  • doc tree.jpg
    doc tree.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 199
Animals are the best people in the world :cat: :bunny: :dog: :duckie: :cat: :albino: :snorting: :animals-chicken: :animals-bear: :animals-chimp: :animals-chicken: :animals-panda: :animals-frog: :animals-gerbil: :animals-penguin: :animals-shaun:

Cassidy, Gorgeous girl and Eva yours too! All of them are but I obviously have a soft spot for pits. :-D
this is my girl roxy :) I dont have her anymore but she was awesome!

Attachments

• roxy2.jpg
    roxy2.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 186
  • Roxy1.jpg
    Roxy1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 186
I did Pitbull rescue for 11 years, before the economy died and I had to stop and move. I will do it again one day. Roxy looks like she's related to Crystal LOL I prefer pitties to almost any other breed, they are what you make of them. Working dogs are my fav. Crystal and I have competed in conformation shows and weight pulls. Nothing like a dog at work to make me tear up like a proud Momma, even if its not my dog LOL

Eva_ChangeN said:
I did Pitbull rescue for 11 years, before the economy died and I had to stop and move. I will do it again one day. Roxy looks like she's related to Crystal LOL I prefer pitties to almost any other breed, they are what you make of them. Working dogs are my fav. Crystal and I have competed in conformation shows and weight pulls. Nothing like a dog at work to make me tear up like a proud Momma, even if its not my dog LOL

I would LOVE to foster and rescue pits! I dont know if I would even give any of them up if I did that though. :)

This is Kitty and Tokyo :) likely to see them fighting when I'm on cam, almost 98% of the time!

59194_10150267527405468_701760467_14618829_7492720_n.jpg

40499_10150244238325468_701760467_13985002_4057761_n.jpg

156724_10150345672810468_701760467_16056045_4495186_n.jpg

LilyPink said:
Lol Bocefish. I had a hamster once and it died after a week. It's nose was more stubbly though.

You should get Kitty a hamster, I'm sure she would look after it nicely! :)

Bocefish said:
Adorable pics ItalianBeauty, welcome to the forums. What breed is Tokyo?

Thank you for the welcome! He is a Japanese Spitz :) x

ItalianBeauty said:
Bocefish said:
Adorable pics ItalianBeauty, welcome to the forums. What breed is Tokyo?

Thank you for the welcome! He is a Japanese Spitz :) x

So gorgeous, looks like they're cuddling :D Tokyo reminds me a little of a husky so far as looks

I've got the sweetest llasha Apso in the world! His name is Dizzy. I found him running around collarless on a busy street so I scooped him up to save his life. I had the vet scan the microchip to locate the owner so sadly I had to return him. But six months later she called to see if I'd take him so she could move onto a sailboat.

I'm kind of debating changing my profile to say I don't have a dog....to cut down on weird requests to get busy with little dizzy. ICK!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110327_2.JPG
    Snapshot_20110327_2.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 112
Reactions: Always_Tim
Deliciouskara said:
I'm kind of debating changing my profile to say I don't have a dog....to cut down on weird requests to get busy with little dizzy. ICK!

Report those guys imo, as far as I'm concerned bestiality is not only illegal it's animal abuse.

I had a dog at home named Kelsey who was an Australian Sherperd/English Mastiff mix so she was pretty big and somewhat of a guard dog but she was really well-trained. She passed away last month at the age of 15. Due to her size she had bad arthritis and heart problems.

Then I had Wombat (black&white rat) and Darby (tan/white rat) for a few years and they both passed away last October. Wombat turned out to have a tumour in her chest and Darby stopped eating and basically withered away a few weeks after. They basically had the run of my old place and LOVED attention, so whenever people were over for parties they got attention overload from drunk uni/college students. My one friend was particularly fond of Darby and would always 'steal' her. :lol:

And most people who have talked to me are aware of Scully (black demon cat) and Ladyboy (fluffy monster). I was fostering Scully during the summer and ended up keeping her- she couch hopped with me. And then I adopted Ladyboy as a kitten back in October under the premise that he was a girl.. and I had named him Lady but it turned out Lady wasn't a lady so he became Ladyboy aka Little Boy.

Attachments

• 3eae49cc.jpg
    3eae49cc.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 62
  • z010.jpg
    z010.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 62
  • P2020003.JPG
    P2020003.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.