AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

do u have pet's??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out the new visitor to the hood....met her this afternoon (preg coyote) ...yes, I am less than a block from a cemetery :D

Attachments

• phone 837.jpg
    phone 837.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 436
  • phone 839.jpg
    phone 839.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 436
Jupiter551 said:
Deliciouskara said:
I'm kind of debating changing my profile to say I don't have a dog....to cut down on weird requests to get busy with little dizzy. ICK!

Report those guys imo, as far as I'm concerned bestiality is not only illegal it's animal abuse.
How does one do that? Never reported anybody for anything yet but you are right.....it's f'd UP.

Report those guys imo, as far as I'm concerned bestiality is not only illegal it's animal abuse.

Skulliee said:
I had a dog at home named Kelsey who was an Australian Sherperd/English Mastiff mix so she was pretty big and somewhat of a guard dog but she was really well-trained. She passed away last month at the age of 15. Due to her size she had bad arthritis and heart problems.

My condolences about Kelsey, it's heartbreaking to lose a pet - like a member of the family really :(

Just some trivia about Aussie working dogs since I know a little bit...

Australian sheepdogs (as in dogs that actually herd sheep) are Kelpies (I used to have one), they're essentially a short-haired border collie with some dingo mixed in quite lean and usually black/tan or tan colouration. Difficult to keep as pets in an urban environment because they're very much a working dog, extremely high energy and get bored and destructive when they don't have stuff to do. I had mine when I lived on a farm, but I couldn't bring her to the city it would ruin her, she works on a sheep station at present.
Here's a couple of kelpies working
kelpie-3.jpg

kelpie-working-sheep.jpg

Kelsey looks more like she'd have some Blue Heeler, which is an Australian Cattle Dog, in her tbh - they often have a slightly speckled coat and a much more compact, muscular build than kelpies.
0fc2c6212c9dc2fc640c434f5456845d_w350_h350_sc.jpg

herding2501.jpg

Back in the 60's my grandparents had a farm in the south east of South Australia and the dog of choice was Border Collie crossed with Kelpie back then. They were a little bigger than a Kelpie. He is a photo of a couple and a very cute bfb. :dance:

Dail.jpg

Eva_ChangeN said:
Check out the new visitor to the hood...

I live close to a cemetry too, often walk my dogs though it, but this is a photo of a young fox that used to hang around work a few years ago, it wasn't too worried about people.

fox_kit.jpg

Eva_ChangeN said:
Check out the new visitor to the hood....met her this afternoon (preg coyote) ...yes, I am less than a block from a cemetery :D

Nice catch Eva! I have been waiting for my first coyote spotting of the season, we live in the boonies and I hear them all the time, just have not seen them yet.

When I lived in the "hood" all I saw was crack dealers! Boooooo :(

BullFrogBlues said:
Back in the 60's my grandparents had a farm in the south east of South Australia and the dog of choice was Border Collie crossed with Kelpie back then. They were a little bigger than a Kelpie. He is a photo of a couple and a very cute bfb. :dance:

Dail.jpg

border collies and kelpies are great, my grandpa was an orchardist in QLD and before my time he had a kelpie that my grandma used to tie his morning tea to her collar each day and she'd take it to him :lol:

They also had a pet pig, and my mum said the pig and Lady (the kelpie) were friends, and Lady would stand on the pig's back and knock apples off the trees for the pig to eat :D

Saw a kelpie in a mcdonalds in warwick, qld, walk inside and snatch a burger off a table before the owner could stop it :lol:

I would love to get another dog, but I live in an apartment now and it just wouldn't be fair for the dog, as I posted earlier I gave up my kelpie Jackie because being in a city environment wouldn't be healthy for her :crybaby: when the people I gave her to came to collect her I had to stay in my room...couldn't handle it, was bawling my eyes out.

Just me messing with my dog Neo ... hes a little distracted but obeys on command most of the time... :-D

This is Koa, my 7mth Australian Sheppard. He's in intermediate dog class at petsmart. He graduated his first class beginner, now are are moving onto the second. I cant wait to start to teach him agility!!

His tricks are:

Sit, Stay, Come, Over, Play dead, Paw, High Five, Through(our tunnel), Up, On, Off, Leave It, Take It, Drop It, Wait, Go get it, Get in your kennel, Ok Koa(to release from kennel). We are also naming his toys "Go get _____(the squid)", and he will bring it to us. He will also Beg, Crawl, flick a treat off his nose, and Bow with treats.

Sorry to brag :lol:

I also have a cat named Loki who is also on cam with me a lot. She seems to think she belongs on "myfreepets.com" under "old pussy" lol. I also have two turtles who are also shown on MFC sometimes. Turtle, and little turtle. Turtle was going to be put into the river to be eaten, so i adopted him. :) Also I support a stray cat which i speak about Lela. I feed her outside whenever she comes by. I cant leave food out because ive become the soup kitchen to cats...gahhh

Attachments

• DSCN1629.JPG
    DSCN1629.JPG
    699.2 KB · Views: 361
JerMajesty said:
Just me messing with my dog Neo ... hes a little distracted but obeys on command most of the time... :-D

what a difference a haircut makes... now he looks like a bug eyed alien dog without the long hair lol....

She looks so happy in the curtain strings pic Alex, adorable. Thats ok that you dont like dogs, some people just dont. I think thats the way I am with kids. Im not a huge fan of other peoples rug rats...but I know when I have one is gonna be totally different. Im an animal lover of all kinds though, much to my own detriment. I take in strays all the time. The official Sia Green animals are a 3 yr old male papillon and a 6 year old chinchilla.

With a Whole Foods bag stuck on him:

After he found an old toy he buried a year ago:

My little chinchi guy sleeping on one of his stuffed animals:

Attachments

• 25191_384384188826_652273826_3799042_7830571_n.jpg
    25191_384384188826_652273826_3799042_7830571_n.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 285
  • 156596_481019718826_652273826_5782762_3412982_n.jpg
    156596_481019718826_652273826_5782762_3412982_n.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 285
  • 18057_285292443826_652273826_3340805_4899403_n.jpg
    18057_285292443826_652273826_3340805_4899403_n.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 285
I'm pretty much a sucker for homeless stuff.

Attachments

• ta.jpg
    ta.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 245
  • morkc.jpg
    morkc.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 245
  • blondie.jpg
    blondie.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 245
This is brownie, my 6 year old Chessie! She is my baby and best friend.
PS. The top pic is a drunken night but it is one of my fav pics!

Attachments

• Brownie.jpg
    Brownie.jpg
    455.4 KB · Views: 243
  • brownieII.jpg
    brownieII.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 244
JickyJuly said:
I'm pretty much a sucker for homeless stuff.
:icon-lol:
That cinched it, I have to post now! That just reminded me so much of myself! I adore animals and I am always trying to rescue all of them. I have had more pets than I can count throughout my life and I've taken in my share of strays.

Right now I have three cats, all rescues.
Althea, the oldest at around 9 years. She is my goddess and she knows it. She has to be the smartest cat I've ever known. Even my Mom likes her and she hates cats. Althea is usually so dignified that I just love it when she acts like a kitten.
2011-04-25140926.jpg

2010-11-08153544.jpg

Then there is Drusilla, my attention whore.
Unfortunately I didn't get her spayed in time and so she's 100X more needy now that she's gone into heat. I'll be getting her spayed next week though. Even when she is not in heat she is very demanding when it comes to being petted. Sometimes I wake up to realize I have been petting her in my sleep because she wouldn't stop nudging my hand.
2010-11-05111854.jpg

2010-11-08123647.jpg

The dilute tortie on the left is Rukia, she's the baby. I rescued her just a few months ago. She has this thing where she suckles on her paw while she's snuggling or when she falls asleep. It's like a baby sucking it's thumb.
2011-02-15201450.jpg

And even though he doesn't live with me I have to include Merlin, my mom's Yorkie. He's about 11 years old now and weighs all of 4 pounds. He's a little ball of energy with a ton of personality and he's my buddy. I can't have my cats whenever I visit or go somewhere with my Mom but I always get Merlin.
2010-12-25180231-1.jpg

Also, Alex, I wanted to say I absolutely LOVE birds and those pictures are darling! Makes me miss my birdies. I had a cockatiel that I raised from the day he hatched. I loved him so much but he passed away at two months old after taking his first flight. I named him Stewie and he's buried in my mom's flower garden. Nothing was sweeter than him snuggling up under my chin or crying for food when I walked in the door.

Hola!
I am a totally a cat lady. My kitties are in the states while I am traveling in Chile for three months. I am having huge kitty withdrawals. A few weeks ago I saw a woman on the street with a kitty on a leash and I followed her for two extra blocks. I wanted to say hi but I was too shy. (My Spanish is pretty shit) Kitties make me so derpy.

Willie Nelson is the grey girl and the FAT one is Bunny.

Attachments

• catlady.jpg
    catlady.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 201
  • sickday.jpg
    sickday.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 201
  • thiscatisFAT.jpg
    thiscatisFAT.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 201
Wow that search function is handy, glad I didn't start ANOTHER pet page....
so anywho...
fVJwk.jpg

Wiener- The sexy one! We call her the 'Kesha cat'. I just imagine her voice sounding exactly like Kesha. She walks in a sashay with her tail swirling around and her little rump wiggling as sexy as possible. She is also our hunter savant. Kind of a doofus, falls off of things commonly (like off of the headboard and onto my face one morning), but she can snipe any bug out of the air.

IhLC0.jpg

Gus the Bus Walter- He is very aloof. He picks his loving time and goes all out with the heavy purrs, kneading, etc. His other name is 'The Hooting Hammer' because he hoots (rarely meows) and his battle tactic is to slam into things as hard as he can...and it often works! He is also CRAZY about shrimp and other seafood. He can smell shrimp from anywhere and does this loud, wide mouth, "MEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOW" whenever he sees it available. HE LOVES SWIYAMP!

6BctL.jpg

Dali aka Fatty- My old girl! I brought her with me when I moved out of my parent's house. She is unfortunately declawed and her paws get sensitive, but otherwise she is a rather frisky old gal! She lays the unholy smackdown on anyone who crosses her. She's not social with the other kitties, just kind of tolerates them. She has been with me through the worst times in my life. At 15 and I at 25, this is no surprise. I'm going to be in very bad shape when it is her time. I can not express the love and connection I have with her. She is my furry sister, no question. She's a bobtail, too!

CPMsG.jpg

BatCat- The current 'leader' of the group and pretty much a puppy in a dog suit. Major lover boy who has a hair fetish. If I put my hair on him he rolls around in it, kneads it, purrs in it, etc. He is lanky, not very food motivated (thankfully), and loves to ride on my shoulders. He will not hesitate to jump at you from the pitch black, but if he feels like it he'll let out a yowl before doing it. He is the mankitty brother of Gus!

I adore my cats. They are my furry children (except Dali, she's my sister). I can not explain the connection I have with my animals, just that it is intense, just like my family members. I love them all and do plan on adding to my home! I do have a daring Jumping spider named 'Mawd', but she's guarding her nest so I can't get a decent pic of her. I don't touch her, but she really is a pleasure to have!

So that is my family for now. I can, and probably will in this thread, talk a lot about them and read all the stories of other people's pets! :h:

Ok the calico made me squeeeeeee!!!!
I need to get some pictures of my boys... this may take a while.

Reactions: Rosemary
Hold on, I've got a farm.

Dfrmnm.jpg

Ezio, my puppy.

yL1qYm.jpg

Butter and Toast, my ratties.

YUmFnm.jpg

Lola and Cookie, my kitties who were sisters. Lola was just hit by a car and put to sleep a few weeks ago but she's still my kitty. I have had both of them since the day they were born.

Gc10Cm.jpg

Chubba, my oldest kitty. Also been in my family since the day he was born, just from my aunts house. She has his brother, who is roughly 1/4th the size of my ginormous cat (20lb cat!! Everyone says he looks like a tiger)

dhskim.jpg

And my original chubbybuddy Jynx, my corgi. He's my pride and joy, the most well behaved dog I've ever met. Smart as hell, we can communicate with stares.

I'm so glad this thread got bumped. I SO MUCH LOVE seeing your pets! More more more!

Here is Bella. You will almost always see her on cam with me. As soon as she hears someone talking she comes running.

Attachments

• 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 118
I am a foster for Great Pyrenees rescue and have many pets coming thru the house. I'm also permitted to do orphaned wildlife animal rehab for release back to the wild...
Had a storage drive crash last month and lost almost all my critter pics. These are my 2 Pyrs and a temp resident along with some baby coons enjoying the cool water....

Attachments

• Bubbies.jpg
    Bubbies.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Earl.jpg
    Earl.jpg
    500.1 KB · Views: 98
  • fresh water44.JPG
    fresh water44.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: camstory
Here's my brat, I got her 4 years ago from a rescue group:

here she is with my brother's step-son:

she spends a LOT of time eating grass:

Attachments

• ang_cam - Copy.jpg
    ang_cam - Copy.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 100_0053 - Copy.JPG
    100_0053 - Copy.JPG
    605.4 KB · Views: 89
2 dogs, 2 cats, one boyfriend.
;)

benny.

carmen.

gordy.

IMG_1219.jpg

mr. penelope (pronounced peee na lope) and carmen.​

Attachments

• 66770_1607817048568_1630463587_1401952_8252884_n.jpg
    66770_1607817048568_1630463587_1401952_8252884_n.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 68563_1607818408602_1630463587_1401955_3315844_n.jpg
    68563_1607818408602_1630463587_1401955_3315844_n.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1339.JPG
    IMG_1339.JPG
    968.6 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: camstory
IMAG0341.jpg

These are the three chihuahuas I spend my time with during my stay in LA

Biggie on the left, Mister in the middle (rescue dog with one eye) and Winnie on the right

They dont like me sleeping on the couch too much...cuz they sleep there and are protective of their spot :lol:

Reactions: LacieLaPlante
Cassana said:
This is Koa, my 7mth Australian Sheppard. He's in intermediate dog class at petsmart. He graduated his first class beginner, now are are moving onto the second. I cant wait to start to teach him agility!!

His tricks are:

Sit, Stay, Come, Over, Play dead, Paw, High Five, Through(our tunnel), Up, On, Off, Leave It, Take It, Drop It, Wait, Go get it, Get in your kennel, Ok Koa(to release from kennel). We are also naming his toys "Go get _____(the squid)", and he will bring it to us. He will also Beg, Crawl, flick a treat off his nose, and Bow with treats.

Sorry to brag :lol:

That's amazing! and he's adorable! So many of you have beautiful dogs, I really wish I could have one.

And why did i start a cat thread when there's a pet thread? >_< Whutevs.

More pics of Charles it is!

Attachments

• charles8.jpg
    charles8.jpg
    701.9 KB · Views: 63
  • charles15.jpg
    charles15.jpg
    699.9 KB · Views: 63
Ive got two Russian Blue cats, Annie & Dinah. One Doberman, Agent Bond. The cats are moochers who come on cam when they're needy. My dog is pretty much always withing earshot. He's an international champion and just completed his Schutzhund I title. We train with SFPD's K-9 units and compete in trials, but as you can see he's a total dork. It's what I do for a hobby, lol. It's a full house here, but it's fun!

Attachments

• IMG_9659.JPG
    IMG_9659.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 334
  • IMG_0611.JPG
    IMG_0611.JPG
    703.7 KB · Views: 334
Status
Not open for further replies.