AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do user's archives go away if Model Account is deleted?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2013
Lets say a model is leaving a studio.

Can the studio delete the account?
If the account is deleted do my personal archives go away (public, group, private)

Swarles123 said:
Lets say a model is leaving a studio.

Can the studio delete the account?
If the account is deleted do my personal archives go away (public, group, private)
I don't think so. Those stay until you clear your archives or delete your account as far as i know.

Reactions: JubalCobb
Hmmm. Is there even an easy way to determine if a model has deleted her account? I see a lot of inactive girls with deleted profiles, but that's not the same. I've never cleared my chat history, and as far as I can tell all my chat logs and private shows are still there.

emptiedglass said:
Hmmm. Is there even an easy way to determine if a model has deleted her account? I see a lot of inactive girls with deleted profiles, but that's not the same. I've never cleared my chat history, and as far as I can tell all my chat logs and private shows are still there.

MFC chat logs will stay if an account is banned/deleted, but I don't know if video archive stays too. Honestly never gave that any thought before.

I usually look at the MyCamGirl link to verify if a model account is closed or just inactive...

http://mycamgirl.net/myfreecams/model/ModelName

This usually carries a caption added to it when an account has been closed by mfc if the model has quit or been banned...

Looking for a profile on the mfc profiles page and not being able to see it can mean that the profile is just inactive {ie hidden}, not deleted though.

Attachments

• Account Notice.jpg
    Account Notice.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 152
Reactions: emptiedglass
emptiedglass said:

If the model is on your friends list, the avatar is blank and it shows they haven't been online in months that is a good clue. But I'm not sure of an absolute way to determine if her account is deleted. I knew one model who signed up under a studio and wasn't too happy working here after a few months. She and I use to talk so she let me know she was quitting camming and going back to a regular 9 to 5 job. a couple days later her profile, avatar, everything went blank. So I'm guessing the studio deleted the account. Yet even now I can manually type in her model name and send mfcMail and a PM to her. The PM says she's offline and will get it the next time she logs in. Which will be never.

Reactions: emptiedglass
No. Your archives for that model stay around. I did a pvt with a model who cancelled her account and I can still view the video archive. Her profile is completely gone, not just inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.