AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do users need to be age verified?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2022
Hello,

I am regular tipper on CB (not a model). My previous account was banned and support kept asking for age verification even though it is not stated in the T&C that users have to be age verified. I created another account and posted a photo on my profile and it got banned. To unban, i need to verify my age. I find this weird because CB allows users to upload photos if the user purchased tokens or age verified. How did i violate the T&C here? I don't have the intention to broadcast and i'm not comfortable with sending my ID to CB. All i did was posting a photo of myself. how weird?

Hello,

I am regular tipper on CB (not a model). My previous account was banned and support kept asking for age verification even though it is not stated in the T&C that users have to be age verified. I created another account and posted a photo on my profile and it got banned. To unban, i need to verify my age. I find this weird because CB allows users to upload photos if the user purchased tokens or age verified. How did i violate the T&C here? I don't have the intention to broadcast and i'm not comfortable with sending my ID to CB. All i did was posting a photo of myself. how weird?
If your image appears on an adult site, they're going to need to verify that you're an adult. Pretty easy to understand., not weird.

Just submit the ID info they ask for.

Upvote 0
If your image appears on an adult site, they're going to need to verify that you're an adult. Pretty easy to understand., not weird.

Just submit the ID info they ask for.
I get you. but they should state that in the T&C If its not in the T&C then how can i violate that in the first place?
Also there should be a warning before getting banned. It's frustrating to get banned when tokens have just been purchased. Then support not reply to emails.

Upvote 0
What was the reason for the ban?
I can broadcast without being age-verified (although I only do c2c with a room password), and I can upload videos and photos (but I don't), but I would have to be age-verified to upload social media content (which I'm not interested in doing) - as below from my profile.

View attachment 93929

Same here. I wonder if password protection avoids a ban???

Upvote 0
I can broadcast without being age-verified (although I only do c2c with a room password)
I always thought that this was a half baked idea (since all adult sites are very strict on age verification for the creators, but dick pics and c2cing is fine w/o facial recognition software on all sites I can think of?), and wonder if someday users will also be required to age verify themselves the same way streamers/creators do

Upvote 0
I have no problem with age verification as a member on respectable sites, but if they’re gonna do it, then should have a grace period and plenty of warning…not just start banning members willy nilly.

@OP, are you sure you didn’t break any other rules???

Reactions: CyberXGoddess
Upvote 0
I always thought that this was a half baked idea (since all adult sites are very strict on age verification for the creators, but dick pics and c2cing is fine w/o facial recognition software on all sites I can think of?), and wonder if someday users will also be required to age verify themselves the same way streamers/creators do
I totally agree, to me it is a crazy situation that allows some accounts to broadcast without being verified (you just can't receive any tokens), so it's entirely possible someone who is a minor could do this.
Yet the same site is happy to say it takes a no-tolerance approach and will ban models who have already proven their legal age but who subjectively *appear young* to someone.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.