AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you also notice the drawdown in viewers and tokens?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2022
Hello dear chaturbate site models, summer has come and with it I noticed that I have fewer people in the room and less income on tokens (I am a trans model, so competition in my case does not play a big role) I also noticed that many models of girls and guys also have fewer people, even those who are on page 1, I still hope that it's just because of the summer because everyone went on vacation and by August-September everything will be fine again, but how have you been doing for the last month?

Summer always sucks lol, aside from 2020 with the pandemic shutdowns. I finally hit 220 Onlyfans last week and checked yesterday, 60 of em dropped off. happens every summer, and also holiday season is always bad too. ppl holding onto their money and the economy is horrible with inflation, gas etc. Just keep grinding and also working your social media... The 1st thru 5th and 15th to 20th are the crucial times to really cam hard cuz thats when ppl generally get paid.

Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.