AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you care when regulars are in another room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LolasLiger said:
I am fascinated by all your responses about members who come in with other model's names incorporated into their own. I suppose my username is pretty obvious to anyone who visits my profile.

:oops: I thought it was the name of the cartoon in your avatar...

Isabella_deL said:
Totally agree with all the other girls on this!

Here's an example for when it's really pissed me off, a guy who was fairly regular to my room yet hadn't tipped yet was in my room, then leaves my room for a while, comes back angry about how he'd taken a girl private and halfway through she'd taken a pm from a jealous regular and cut off the private. I was like, 'wtf? I've been here all night, you haven't tipped or offered me a private so don't go moaning because instead you took a model you haven't talked to before'. Really annoyed me! He did tip the rest of his tokens and still comes into my room, he's chatty and I like the guy so it's alright, but still.

Also sometimes when you can see someone's tokens, they're in your room for ages all the time, have plenty of tokens but don't tip, then they skip out your room but you've still got them clicked on and start seeing the tokens disappear because they've taken another girl private! That is very frustrating if it's a slow night!

This may sound bad, but I don't care if people go visit other girls rooms, half the point of mfcs is variety! But I do care if they tip them, especially if they're tipping them and not me. Sometimes when you check out another girls room and see a regular there it's tempting to see if they tip/how they talk to the other people in the room etc.
I've been upset when one of my regulars who I'm very close to admitted he's tipped another girl quite a few big tips. He was very honest about it, and fair enough, it's his money, but because me and him spend a lot of time talking, and at that point I don't think they'd interacted with each other that much, it made me feel a bit gutted.

If I do perve as a guest/basic and I see someone I recognise from my room I will vaguely keep an eye on them out of curiosity, or just pm them.
After camming sometimes I'll perve round with regulars, will usually be just me checking out girls I want to look at and them following. I kept trying to catch Fluffs mad blowjob skills! Was worth the wait, that's some crazy skills!

I have this really annoying regular who tips tiny amounts and always asks for a request, I think it's the way he says it. Often the requests are just biting little finger etc, but when he first came into my room he wanted me to wear a dress for private and totally wasted my time by wanting me to show him loads of different ones etc, then the private lasted like 300 tokens. He often asks for 'catwalks' and to see different outfits etc. Anyway he's pretty much the bane of my life lol, he's pretty harmless and takes it pretty well when I tick him off, and does tip although very small amounts. Anyway I was looking at another girls high tip screen shots, and there was this one tip just before I'd met him where someone else had tipped the massive tip, and then this guy had also tipped 20 tokens saying "so and so.... pls do a catwalk for me naked wearing heels...?" or something similar, and also ridiculous as he's going into a fully dressed top models room expecting 20 tokens to get her naked, in heels and doing a catwalk for him! Sometimes it's almost reassuring to know that the idiot regulars also badger other girls! This time it just made me laugh!

I wouldn't worry about it too much, like the other girls said though, best not to rub it in! and isn't there a way to be present in more than one girls room at a time?

LOL... I have seen this. The last member I have clicked on always remains in my little window and I have seen their token count change because they are tipping another model or has taken them to private... I don't know how there is room for all the things that go through my mind when I am on cam.

There is a guy who hangs around and mainly watches me in private, Anyways... he changed his name to something with Lola in it (temporarily), but then informed me that it's no big deal since a couple of his favorite model's had Lola in their name... hahaha. I could have been insulted, but I wasn't. :lol:

spankamber said:
How do you feel when someone enters your room who has the name of another model as there member name? Do you find it rude and like theyre promoting the other model in your room because there username is the models name? even if they are in your room to see occasionally tip you?

Yeah, I see this all the time and it strikes me as weird. Sorry, IAmBettysSlave, but this is Susie's room.

Reactions: spankamber
I am new to the forum, and a former MFC model returning to the site next week. Anyhow, I'm waiting on model verification from Amber but thought this would be a good thread to chime in with my first post. First off, it's really interesting to see the variety of responses on a very interesting topic (to me). And none of them are in the least bit unreasonable. I agree with the others that as long as you're being polite and not purposefully rubbing it in the model's face that you're visiting/ spending on another gal that you are perfectly entitled to do so.

Some experience that I might be able to add: I am very chatty with all of my regulars (paying or non) or until someone is disrespectful. I think this works against me sometimes, though, and I have definitely experienced very SLIGHT pangs of upset when I see that a member who I've been talking to every night for weeks at a time with little to no tipping goes into another model's room, she is sort of indifferent to him, and then he tips her generously for her attention. Hmmm... this is about the only scenario that truly bothers me, though.

But then again, I am polyamorous in my personal relationships, so I guess this carries over into my MFC personality as well. The first guy who bought a long private from me on MFC would bounce back and forth between me and several other models every night, and I used to even pop in to his "other favorite" model's room and perve with him, then she would come see me and cheer me on. It was sort of fun, actually. I definitely get how other girl's could get their feelings hurt a bit by guys lying, however, or just completely abandoning their room altogether for no real reason.

OK, bottom line I don't care
I ONLY care if said member was in my room for AGES
I dislike when guys wait around in my room, until their fave model comes on then bail..it's fucking rude!!!
Like I'm the fucking free appetizer...

Also, when they whine about not having tokens after they were in my room for a long time, left for 15 come back with nothing
If you DON'T have $$$ fine, but don't WHINE to me about it =/

I don't really care as long as they don't try to give me the your are my fav thing and u are the only model's room i like to sit in.
But when i come online and he prefers to stand in another room afer he poured out of his mouth all that barf with u are the onlyone i like to spend my time with on entire MFC...
i gotta say is getting pretty anoying...i try not to do anything abt it or show it...but it's still unplesant.

Status
Not open for further replies.