AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you change your CB #Tags?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I would really love to know everyone else's opinion on the #Tags for chaturbate.
What I see most common is the model will find 5 #tags she likes and then just use them for the rest of her life (maybe a slight exaggeration, but I think it's close).

I always say find more than 5 for yourself and then try mix them up on different days, moods, etc to see what you get from them, instead of only using the same 5.

I am curious what do you ladies and gents do, do you keep the exact same 5? Do you keep them because you don't know which other ones work for you? Do you keep them because they DO work for you?

I would really love to know everyone else's opinion on the #Tags for chaturbate.
What I see most common is the model will find 5 #tags she likes and then just use them for the rest of her life (maybe a slight exaggeration, but I think it's close).

I always say find more than 5 for yourself and then try mix them up on different days, moods, etc to see what you get from them, instead of only using the same 5.

I am curious what do you ladies and gents do, do you keep the exact same 5? Do you keep them because you don't know which other ones work for you? Do you keep them because they DO work for you?

I think its a good idea to rotate to cover different things people may be interested in. I know an 18yo latina tattoo artist (lots of tattoos on her too) with small boobs so being 18 thats 3 tags alone that are fairly common (18,young,teen) two for tattoo artist (tattoo,tattoos) so thats 5 right there if she wants to add latina or smalltits shes got to cycle out stuff.

Upvote 0
i use CB analytics from cbcaminsight to look at my stream data. i have one main hashtag, and then the others i have been mixing around, killing off the one that performs the worst after a week or so. i've found 2-3 that i like but am still experimenting with the other 2.

one thing im also paying attention to is where i show up in the actual grid under those hashtags. for example, under the #asian men's cam, i am usually on the first few grids, but lately i've been pushed way lower. i actually sent an email to chaturbate asking if i could get any info lol.

i also look at what the total number of viewers/rooms are for the specific hashtag. in general, i will gravitate towards the popular ones, but i will also try niche ones if i think they will attract more serious tippers.

Upvote 0
one thing im also paying attention to is where i show up in the actual grid under those hashtags. for example, under the #asian men's cam, i am usually on the first few grids, but lately i've been pushed way lower. i actually sent an email to chaturbate asking if i could get any info lol.

It was completely based on positioning before in the normal lists but for a while they were testing a system based on how many people clicked the tag or at least thats what it seemed like. I do not know if its completely based on normal list position now or if they have kept some of that system they were testing in place.

Upvote 0
Changing hashtags is a great idea as it gives you a broader spectrum of users who maybe could not find you otherwise.

To make it simple, I created The Hashtag Exchange. A bot that will swap hashtags on a timed interval. CB limits room subjects + hashtags to 200 characters, this is why you will sometimes see broken hashtags. The Hashtag Exchange is highly intelligent and will assure clickable hashtags are always represented. Hashtags must be entered as comma delimited lists (#tag1,#tag2,#tag3,etc). The bot will grab the first 5 tags from each set and swap them on your timed interval. Please keep in mind that this bot works in conjunction with your other bots/apps. Other code that can change the subject may overwrite/break hashtags as set by this bot. Mix and match for your needs, but please keep this in mind while using The Hashtag Exchange.

https://chaturbate.com/apps/app_details/the-hashtag-exchange/

The code comes from my all-in-1-app, Synergy. The Hashtag Exchange is free to use.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
The 'idea' of the #tags is a great one... but as it is practiced, the whole thing is absurd.

Model A logs on from (far remote corner of the earth) and views the first three rooms in her category on the top of the front page and sees a #redhead, a #martian and a #womanwith3elbows... each doing well enough to be high on the front menu page...

and so she convinces herself that the WAY to garner the highest number of viewers is to be in #thoseCategories...

SO she #tags herself in those categories and never changes a thing.

Meanwhile, guys who are looking for HER-her, cannot find her because she's always been self-conscious about her #puffynipples... and about her #fullhips... and about her #darkBush, so she doesn't bother to self-assess and accurately represent her look with the #tags.

There has probably NEVER before in the history of humanity been a subset of humanity wherein the best move one can make, is to describe herself in full detail so as to stand-OUT as an individual, made even more attractive for that because of the unparalleled human variety created by all of the rest of the models.

Those from various areas of, say, the Middle East, cannot independently (of the rest of the planet) recognize that perhaps a local-ish concentration of women whose bodies mature by adding weight to precise spots not shared to the same degree with women from the western world... can be markedly attractive as viewed by men from halfway across the globe.

If every woman on the planet had the precise same measurements and precise same physical attributes, there would STILL be a marked difference in how each is perceived by male viewers based on with how much confidence those (identical) physical attributes are presented to the viewing audience. The fact that they're all different is a bonus to everyone!

Being one of 500 girls in your high school and not understanding why there seems no guy among 500 who is attracted to full hips, small breasts, freckles and a widow's peak is one thing... but when there are suddenly 5 million viewers spread around at various times, the odds are much different in your favor for drawing a crowd who is drawn to that precise combination... but they will be challenged to find you if you are presenting yourself as something entirely different.

# and speaking again of the #tags...
it used to be that the first thing a young woman did upon peeing on the stick and seeing the " + " sign there, was worry alone, silently, before only later telling the boyfriend, and perhaps the parents, depending upon her connection to them. These days, the first thing many must do... is race to their webcam page and add the #pregnant tag to their profile... long before they are "showing" in any way.

Upvote 0
This sounds extremely insightful! What setting allows you to see this?

Yes, what setting?? I went looking and I can not find this option anymore! I know it was there, I've seen it function! Where did it go or am I simply overlooking it? *lol*

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
This sounds extremely insightful! What setting allows you to see this?

Yes, what setting?? I went looking and I can not find this option anymore! I know it was there, I've seen it function! Where did it go or am I simply overlooking it? *lol*

Cheers,
Cexmental
It's just the "Notify On Entry Setting". When someone joins the room from a tag it shows the tag beside their name. Granted this is not ideal if you have a lot of people entering your room.

Upvote 0
Tags work for me and I am convinded they are what gets people to my room. Being "of a certain age", I use the "Daddy" tag to my advantage even though I am more of a great-grandpa type. Other tags I use seem to work too. I don't change them. Maybe I should but for me it's a case of if it ain't broke.....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.