AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you drink before/during camming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lauraxoxox

The only reason I am asking this is because I seem to do so much better tip wise when I am having a few drinks on cam. I think this is because I am more confident and also talk more when I have a drink. I find the first hour on cam pretty awkward, when you are just idly waiting for people to join your room...

Obviously though I don't want to drink 5 night a week, so any ideas on how to loosen up a bit WITHOUT drinking would be appreciated :)

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I have the urge sometimes to drink alcohol on cam because camming can be stressful at times but I don't do it. There are just certain camsites where you can get banned if you drink booze on air and that's just not a risk I am willing to take. If I do drink on camera, it's going to be something like Pepsi or Faygo or Water. What works for me in terms of loosening up is just simply listening to music. If you got a good playlist happening in the background, that brings a really chill mood to the room. The right songs can make you feel like you can conquer the world or at least a member's tokens.

Music is awesome and will definitely help.

Something sugary or caffeinated can help wake you up. I find it makes me talk too much haha.

If you can, try getting in a workout before getting on cam. It releases natural endorphins and sometimes knowing you did something to take care of yourself puts you in a good, confident mood :)

I often do drink on camera. I find that one drink helps me loosen up and get chatty and I also have some games where a prize might be a shot for me. I've worked on MFC, where that's fine, so I'm not worried about rule-breaking.

Reactions: Keziah
Thanks for the tips ladies! Music is a good one, I never thought of exercise to help me relax but might give it a go :)

I always have some sort of caffeinated beverage on cam (95% of the time, it's iced coffee), and I do offer shots on my tip menu/sometimes in my topic. There are a few members who go around and tip to get girls drunk, so I like to offer it. However, I don't generally have anything alcoholic before hand or without being tipped to do. I'm a cheap drunk haha.

any ideas on how to loosen up a bit WITHOUT drinking would be appreciated :)

Take a shower (I love Aveeno body wash), and then listen to music that you really enjoy...preferably the type of music that makes you dance/sway/bop your head. :) Keep the music going even when you start broadcasting. That way, even when you're experiencing the awkward silence in public chat, you'll still have some music playing...so at least it's not dead silent.

• Helpful!
Reactions: PearTV, Gen and DFT
Well Im not a drinker. Personally I like to roll up a fatty before each shift. It makes me smile and super cheery and that helps in the first hour. Everyone is different though. Some people like to drink, do some jumping jacks, take energy drinks. Whatever floats your boat really!

Nope, I like to be clear headed in my thinking. Very rarely I'll do drinking games as a special treat.

Yes some Cam sites are really strict about it. I think that's why I love MFC. Some nights I log on, have a glass or wine or two n my bed, my pooch sleeps at the side or just underneath the cam so I know hes ok and go online...

It certainly does loosen you up and all I want to do is dance when tipsy lol...sometimes the tips just come rolling in, others they don't....just make sure you drink water at the same time to stop getting dehydrated

I think it's preference...xx

I pretty much always drink while on cam. I pour it into a cup off screen though and drink from the cup cuz some of the sites I work on have rules against being/getting drunk on cam. I find that I make a lot more tips when im tipsy. I also have a vape I use when it gets quiet which helps keep me up.

Reactions: marlasinger
I used to, but I stopped because when I stopped the drinks at the end of the night (not wanting to get super drunk or anything) I started getting sleepy and in a terrible mood. I find I can do fine and go longer without alcohol. Now the most I'll have is a few cups of coffee. Like the others said, sugar and music really do help!

Reactions: Mila_
Status
Not open for further replies.