1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you go commando frequently?

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Guy, Mar 11, 2018.

?

1. Yes

55.0%
  2. No

45.0%
  1. Guy

Guy

2. ElaySmith

Cam Model

Pretty much every day. I only wear panties if somebody purchased a pair and I need to dirty them up.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Dan Epstein

Allow me to tie up Guys inquiries into one cool blog title so far:
    "Do you like to have romantic sex with someone who cries while kissing and has public hair, while going commando? "
    @Guy you are epic!

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. DFT

DFT

No, I wore silk boxers while I was biking to class in college.

That told me my gent and his footsoldiers need more restraint. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. NoelleBright

Cam Model

Most of the time. I only wear panties when I'm on cam or if I'm wearing a skirt thats cut above the knee.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Emberblaze

Cam Model

I love panties! I never go commando!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Just_A_Guy

V.I.P. AmberLander

I like inquiring minds. Honestly we have endless possibilities here and each scenario, I have to say, is quite fascinating. Few that came to my mind:

"Do you like to have romantic sex drinking your favourite rum with someone who is not into sports, cries while kissing and has pubic hair, while going commando because of those little quirks of yours that had your credit cards declined?".

"Do you like to go commando with someone who cries while kissing, who is not into sports and whose quirk is to show off his pubic hair and having romantic sex over declined credit cards ... but hey he has your favourite rum?

"After your credit cards have been declined, do you just drink your favourite rum and have romantic sex, crying and kissing a guy who has pubic hair and whose quirk is being not into sports?".

#7 Just_A_Guy, Mar 12, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. JickyJuly

Cam Model

I'm so lazy. If I bother putting on underpants, I'm either going to the doctor or trying to impress my husband. And, if I put on a bra, I must really mean some business. Hehehe.

9. Bree Bella

Cam Model

I go commando 70% of the time. Got to let it breathe. People that know me are always surprised when they do get to catch me with panties on lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. CoffeeKnight

The takeaway from this thread is going to be that women make the best commando teams. :haha:

11. Luna Belle

Cam Model

The only time I've ever gone commando (that I remember) I got my period for the first time so idk if it's just me but kinda ruined it for me. .-.

• Hugs Hugs x 2
  12. AwesomeKate

Cam Model

If I don't wear underwear I ruin my pants with remnants of piss and shit and vagina splatter.

I go commando all the time.

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. ForceTen

Yep, when I'm wearing sweats, shorts, etc lounging around the house I do. Work? Nope.

When I'm wearing a kilt.... ;)

14. JerryBoBerry

V.I.P. AmberLander

An older man goes in for his yearly physical, with his wife tagging along.

When the doctor enters the examination room he says, "I will need a urine sample, a stool sample, and a sperm sample."

The old man, being hard of hearing, turns to his wife and asks, "What did he say?"

The wife yells back to him, "GIVE HIM YOUR UNDERWEAR!"

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Mintx

Cam Model

I always sleep without underwear on since I don't get a period anymore. I don't really ever go without underwear in public just 'cause I feel paranoid about my piercing getting caught on a loose string or some shit.

16. AudriTwo

Cam Model

only on my period or if i am wearing a dress.

17. Songbird_Shelly

Yup! This. I've also heard/read that it's best to let it breathe, and to avoid wearing things like tight yoga pants, panties, etc. when it comes to taking care of that private area.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Guy

Guy

• Funny Funny x 3
  19. Empressk

Cam Model

Panties are part of my work wardrobe. It's nice to wear cute ones for filming or cam sessions but I'm about 90% freeballin / commando most of the time

20. Dan Epstein

I'm keeping myself friction free. Let the late Patrick Swayze go commando in "Roadhouse " (one of my all time favorite movies:) ).

21. Rhiannon Reye

Cam Model

God. No. I despise the feeling of not wearing underwear. I sleep nude, but that's it for no panties.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. eyeteach

Only during sex.

23. SaffronBurke

Cam Model

It's actually healthiest for the vagina to sleep sans-undies, so it can breathe.

I wear underwear like 90% of the time I'm not sleeping, my nethers like to stay extremely moist and I get swamp crotch if I go commando.

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. Bocefish

Do you?

Do you know where and how the term originated?

25. EspiKvlt

Cam Model

The only time I actually wear underwear is when I go to my vanilla job lol

26. TokenGesture

Oooh this thread, it's all moist and breathing vaginas talk. Isn't this the sort of thing a guy would usually have to tip for? ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  27. MDouble00

I don't particularly care for the freedom that is going commando LOL. I'm also one that has to sleep in at least my boxer briefs. I like the support that comes with my boxer briefs.

28. Kitty1purry

Cam Model

I take every opportunity to go commando! so much more comfortable! Only if I'm positive a skirt will be too short, i wamt to feel a little sexy wearing lingerie, or if I need more booby support will I wear underwear

29. n_i_c_u

30. BongBarbie

I only ever wear panties for that special time of the month aha! Or with a dress of course ^.^