AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you go commando frequently?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you go commando frequently?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love panties! I never go commando!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Allow me to tie up Guys inquiries into one cool blog title so far:
"Do you like to have romantic sex with someone who cries while kissing and has public hair, while going commando? "
@Guy you are epic!

I like inquiring minds. Honestly we have endless possibilities here and each scenario, I have to say, is quite fascinating. Few that came to my mind:

"Do you like to have romantic sex drinking your favourite rum with someone who is not into sports, cries while kissing and has pubic hair, while going commando because of those little quirks of yours that had your credit cards declined?".

"Do you like to go commando with someone who cries while kissing, who is not into sports and whose quirk is to show off his pubic hair and having romantic sex over declined credit cards ... but hey he has your favourite rum?

"After your credit cards have been declined, do you just drink your favourite rum and have romantic sex, crying and kissing a guy who has pubic hair and whose quirk is being not into sports?".

Last edited:
Reactions: JickyJuly
I'm so lazy. If I bother putting on underpants, I'm either going to the doctor or trying to impress my husband. And, if I put on a bra, I must really mean some business. Hehehe.

Yep, when I'm wearing sweats, shorts, etc lounging around the house I do. Work? Nope.

When I'm wearing a kilt.... ;)

If I don't wear underwear I ruin my pants with remnants of piss and shit and vagina splatter.

I go commando all the time.

An older man goes in for his yearly physical, with his wife tagging along.

When the doctor enters the examination room he says, "I will need a urine sample, a stool sample, and a sperm sample."

The old man, being hard of hearing, turns to his wife and asks, "What did he say?"

The wife yells back to him, "GIVE HIM YOUR UNDERWEAR!"

I go commando 70% of the time. Got to let it breathe.

Yup! This. I've also heard/read that it's best to let it breathe, and to avoid wearing things like tight yoga pants, panties, etc. when it comes to taking care of that private area.

Reactions: Bree Bella
Panties are part of my work wardrobe. It's nice to wear cute ones for filming or cam sessions but I'm about 90% freeballin / commando most of the time

I always sleep without underwear on
It's actually healthiest for the vagina to sleep sans-undies, so it can breathe.

I wear underwear like 90% of the time I'm not sleeping, my nethers like to stay extremely moist and I get swamp crotch if I go commando.

Reactions: Mintx
I don't particularly care for the freedom that is going commando LOL. I'm also one that has to sleep in at least my boxer briefs. I like the support that comes with my boxer briefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.