AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you have a tablet?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I have one of the newer Galaxy ones. I like it, it's pretty nifty. I use it pretty much for reading e-books.

Yep, I have a Samsung Galaxy s4. I love it! I use it mostly for typing up notes during class (I bought a little keyboard), reading digital comics, and definitely NOT for browsing ACF in class and then frantically covering the screen when one of you posts a sexy gif :D

Reactions: Worship Jaclyn
I have the original Galaxy Note 10.1 inch tablet and a 7 inch Asus Memo tablet.

The Note is awesome. Got me through college without having to carry any textbooks or notebooks.
The asus sucks ass in every way I can possibly describe. I will never buy another asus again.

Yeah I have a Samsung galaxy one. I use it mainly for watching stuff when I'm on the tube.

I don't. I have never had any interest. I can't imagine what on Earth I would use one for. However, I need a new kindle and since the Fire is so affordable I may go that route. I'm sure it would come in handy for waiting rooms and traveling.

If I didn't have an ipad mini, I'd so be getting a cheap kindle fire.
If you just want to watch movies, do light gaming, read, browse, check your email, etc, I think it would be perfect.

Reactions: Worship Jaclyn
No, I can't get into the whole tablet thing. Maybe I'm just getting old but I prefer to use my laptop. And if I can't use my laptop, I have my smartphone. A tablet seems a little redundant to me.

Mr Lloyd & I have a note 8, it's a bit left to one side now though. I prefer it for reading the forums (although posting just becomes more of a pain) & it's convinent for recipes when I need them.

I have the asus transformer here in my house somewhere...
I used to have 2 in the house, but gave my dad one.
don't use them anymore. maybe someday i will find a new purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.