AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you like/prefer/want a model to greet you when you enter their room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So after spending sometime on SM I've started greeting people who pop into my room, especially if they have an amusing username that I can riff off of to make a good ice breaker. Otherwise I just get people asking me how I'm doing and making painful small talk over and over.

On CB though I still refuse to talk to anyone unless they talk to me first.

I greet everyone when I see my room filling up when I first log in. I’ll say something like welcome if your new and welcome back to my fans. I’ll do a similar general greeting periodically as I see my room fill up more. I’ll also greet those specifically who greet me first (most of the time) sometimes I’m in the middle of a performance and I’ll give a smile and hope they understand. And then i greet fanclub members and mods because I get an announcement every time they enter the room.

Not a model but i am a mod in a few places and there is another option. In a couple of the rooms I mod the model gets overwhelmed with the entrance and exit notices so we do it a little differently. I welcome everyone that knows us and any i recognize as good tippers from other rooms. The model joins in quickly with a hello especially for the regulars. It works well and we have a group of regulars that's growing. (She has her settings as notify on fanclub/mod only). Obviously this will not work for a "Mod for the day" kind of room but if you have a regular mod it seems to work well and the regulars seem to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.