AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you like to have romantic sex?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is the only option I won't say no. (Oddly enough I am romantic, but not when it comes to sex.)

Nope. Not in to that. I've always disliked the term "making love" too, even if you are in love. I want to have crazy, fun, choke me type sex. lol. I'd rather save the romance for outside the bedroom.. Like watching movies & snuggling or whatever you enjoy doing together.
& for hook ups that aren't a partner.. I especially don't want to have romantic sex. I don't even want to watch Netflix with them after. lolol.

The question is a bit general. I enjoy connecting with another human being in a loving, comfortable and safe way. That can mean all sorts of kinky things though. In fact, in that kind of space, it would be more likely.

Romance to me, would be exploring one another to the fullest extent... And after cuddles!

I don't enjoy romantic sex, or what I imagine you mean by that, very often. Occasionally I need that, but 95% of the time I'd like to be dominated and degraded.

Reactions: SuzySirenXO
It depends on the mood I'm in personally. I actually did a show on chaturbate with my husband and us having extremely intense intimate sex. It was kind of unplanned, but my members loved it.

Romantic sex as like slow tender affectionate love making? yea, but mostly because I don't really fuck casual interests.

that doesnt mean I dont like the opposite as well.

Its all pretty good tbh, at least when its with the right person

Not really. :p

I like sex fun and exciting. I want all parties involved to be enthralled in the passion and adventure of the sex they're having. Slower, more romance focused sex just never did much for me. It can be a good start to things, or a nice way to wind down though.

I actually like romantic sex sometimes. Other times I want to be my mans lil cock whore or let him dominate me. And sometimes I even want to be a lil more dominate and I take control. It all depends on both our moods. But no matter how the Sex is we always end up cuddling afterwards as we fall asleep exhausted.

Romantic masturbation maybe.

Actually laughing so hard!!
I feel like I have to do this, just to try and freak the fuck into my boyfriend!
"and just as he's about to climax, she brandishes a smooth rock and tries to place it behind his balls..." nope nope I think moment would definitely be ruined :p

When I read that, the first thing I thought of was a dog's cold nose hitting the same spot...

As to the topic at hand, it depends upon the mood. However, it's been far too long for me since last time I've done it. Is there such a thing as a born again virgin? :p

To me romantic sex is almost more of a ...feeling? than a doing, though when it is more romantic i'd say its usually a bit slower, more handsy and more "loving". Sometimes i like a good fuck i guess but i actually prefer romantic sex, i always have. I've never had sex with someone i didn't have intense feelings for anyway :p

The phrase kind of grosses me out and I'm trying to put a finger on why. I crave sincerity in all aspects of my life, and romance done right is great, but rare. What bothers me about romance, is, in my experience People who are feeling romantic are often projecting an idea of what reality should look like, on to the other person, and not actually living in this actual moment. When I'm having sex with someone, I want them to be having sex with me, not an idea of me. Like, you can have sex with an idea of me when I'm not in the room, when I'm here, you better be here too.

Reactions: Mikey_P
Sex always feels romantic with my partner. Which is funny because it's often pretty rough.

I like a lot of playing with his hair and telling him I love him while I sit on his face until he has to physically lift me off him for air lololol.

It can be both. It's all about the dynamic with the partner.

An ex of mine was into some heavier BDSM things and I'm not much into buttoming for that type of stuff so it only happened a couple times but things were always really romantic. Mood lighting, music, cooking me dinner before etc. Then he would do horrible awful shit to me while still acting really romantic. It was pretty cool just not my thing. I prefer to be the top in scenes like that or be a selfish greedy bottom that only does the stuff I enjoy.

I like variety. On the assumption that sex is a kind of game that can be played in many different ways, I like to identify what all those different games are for a partner. If "romance" is simply one of those games, and you can switch into that role quickly and get out of it quickly, that can be really nice.

I had a girlfriend who always asked me to have "romantic" sex with her. Every time I tried to do something grosser she did not like it. She said that my cock was too thick for her and she would need time to get used to me because I was so different from her boyfriend before. I do not think I'm that big! My thickness is only 5.25 inches, the girls here what do they think of this size?

I had a girlfriend who always asked me to have "romantic" sex with her. Every time I tried to do something grosser she did not like it. She said that my cock was too thick for her and she would need time to get used to me because I was so different from her boyfriend before. I do not think I'm that big! My thickness is only 5.25 inches, the girls here what do they think of this size?

1) Grosser?

2) This isn't a place for you to get camgirls to tell you what they think about your dick. If that's what you want, find a provider who offers that service and pay her.

3) https://kinseyinstitute.org/research/publications/penis-size-faq-bibliography.php

Sex? With a female? I'm in. I can do whatever she wants. Faster, slower, rose petals & bath, whips & chains, in the bedroom, in the park.

But only any of this with right partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.