AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you like to have romantic sex?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all of the vastly different replies to this thread :h:!! Personally, I don't like romantic sex. I've always felt like a weirdo for this reason though, so reading a lot of these comments has been eye opening! I have a bit of an aversion to kissing, and general closeness with any partner. It's probably related to previous negative expierences and my clostrophobia issues... but it's definitely a problem for a lot of the guys I've dated! Makes me wonder if anyone else dislikes "romantic" sex for these reasons?
I say "romantic" because I feel like the societal perception of romance is kind of narrow. In my opinion, sex with a partner who takes the time to find out what's comfortable for you, and gives you the most pleasure while still feeling close or connected, is romantic. For some that's candlelight, long make out sessions and sensual massages. I think it's important to note that rough, freaky sex can be just as romantic for others... multiple orgasms and paddle spanks scream romance to me!

I don't like casual sex and I don't want fake TV/Movie romantic sex either.

I pretty much like any kind of sex but bad sex.

Casual sex is often awkward and I don't do FWB. It can be dangerous too.

I would rather have a partner I get to fully explore everything with besides partner sharing.

Outside of the fantasy sphere, there isn't really anyone I want to bang and not have a structured relationship with.

I'm not demisexual but more like a serial monogamist, if even only for a few weeks...

I've always had and have sex with girls I click with. So whether it's "romantic" or "wild", in the end it really doesn't matter because it will always be good sex.

I've always had and have sex with girls I click with. So whether it's "romantic" or "wild", in the end it really doesn't matter because it will always be good sex.

Until you put a ring around it, then she slowly cuts you off...

Well, I'm not married yet and I don't see it happening anytime soon, so I can't tell at the moment.
I know not all mariages are the same. But, most of the ones I've heard of, as well as mine, was fucked like rabbits while dating. Then, after marriage, it slowly dried up.

I know not all mariages are the same. But, most of the ones I've heard of, as well as mine, was fucked like rabbits while dating. Then, after marriage, it slowly dried up.

I think marriage it's all about kids, it's cool, I'm down with it. Everything dries up sooner or later.

sometimes we have the most intimate, loving, romantic sex possible... but generally as we get more and more turned on the sex gets rougher and rougher.

one extreme to the other in one session! variety is the spice of life.
or something.

To me, being romantic is not just candels and lotion. It is kind of a tender connection between two or more bodies, having or not a relationship. I think it is about caring the other person feelings, pleasure and emotions, not being in a hurry just fucking in a parking lot... is having time and space to enjoy between each other, is kissing and fucking at the same time and why not spooning after it.

Do some of the couples on Chaturbate and Streamate have romantic sex?
We do, all the time... according to our definition of romantic.
Spanks and chokes but a tender kiss after it.

I like romantic sex because it turns me on! Make me like the person truly cares about me if he is being all romantic! I also like rough sex at times! I think it is incredibly hot! But I personally I never done it so it is one of my to do list I want to do.:)

What a good question. I have to say I'm generally a more kinky and wild person, and I enjoy that in bed too. However, I sometimes just love to put flower petals everywhere, or light some candles, lay back and enjoy a bit of slow and intense sex. I'm not one for overtly gentle, but I do focus on the connection sometimes.

I do focus on the connection sometimes.
This is an interesting point. I'd have said I'm pretty much never looking for "romantic" sex, but I definitely can dig the slower, super-connected sensual thing, and that's certainly closer to romantic than the wild, energetic versions.

Does it sucks I haven't had sex! grrrr, Good reading, and yes OMG2x "use the rock"???... me not knowing anything, I'd follow some random advise and use a rock like said instruction and the guy runs away before we can finish.
Then again, I'm still wondering a guest telling me he'd f*ck me so hard id be screaming his name even days after, because he be putting "goats eye lid" on his d*ick..wtf... I had to look that up too...I guess my point, that wouldn't be romantic.

This is an interesting point. I'd have said I'm pretty much never looking for "romantic" sex, but I definitely can dig the slower, super-connected sensual thing, and that's certainly closer to romantic than the wild, energetic versions.

I'd say that is what many people may classify as romantic sex. But, as some have said within here, that they have different meanings of what they could classify as romantic sex.

Does it sucks I haven't had sex! grrrr, Good reading, and yes OMG2x "use the rock"???... me not knowing anything, I'd follow some random advise and use a rock like said instruction and the guy runs away before we can finish.
Then again, I'm still wondering a guest telling me he'd f*ck me so hard id be screaming his name even days after, because he be putting "goats eye lid" on his d*ick..wtf... I had to look that up too...I guess my point, that wouldn't be romantic.

I have to say, I find it intriguing that you haven't and are a cammodel. Only saw a couple of minutes of your show, so no idea what you might do. But, is very interesting mix. Not saying is wrong by any means, so please don't take it that way.

I have to say, I find it intriguing that you haven't and are a cammodel. Only saw a couple of minutes of your show, so no idea what you might do. But, is very interesting mix. Not saying is wrong by any means, so please don't take it that way.
Honestly sometimes I don't know what to do, I love chatting with guest and give a tease. I dont do anything penetrating and just recently tried pushing my limit by having ohmibod.

Honestly sometimes I don't know what to do, I love chatting with guest and give a tease. I dont do anything penetrating and just recently tried pushing my limit by having ohmibod.

There's nothing wrong with any of that. Chatting, innuendo, and teasing is a lot of fun in and of itself. Which is the key to it all: fun and enjoyable for you and members. :) Granted, everyone is different in their wants from a model. But, I hope it has been successful for you so far.

i just like sex. romantic, anonymous, fwb, one night stands, as long as it's consensual and legal :D

I love having romantic sex. Not all the time, but when I do, I go all the way with it. As romantic as possible, with all the preparation.

https://aishadevereaux.org/post/93462/how-to-have-romantic-sex

Great write up, and I agree with nearly all of it. The only thing I would say/add is that foreplay isn't just meant to happen right before sex. It's an all day type of event. The gentle playing, light touches, teasing, witty comments/texts, kissing of the neck, kiss/nibble of earlobe while passing by, etc. Lets the other person know you're thinking of them throughout the day.

One thing that has always been fun to do is the texting teases at work. Getting them blushing, putting a smile on their face, the mild comments of what turns one on. That builds up throughout the day, and may even turn into edging. Have had more than a couple of occasions where she's sent me texts and pics of certain things that have made it difficult for me to stand up or be in front of a meeting room. Even a time or two where the edging has been so intense I was shaking a little due to anticipation.

Romance is so subjective, because what one person can find romantic can completely turn off someone else. Romance to me is more so the feelings behind it rather than the actual actions. But, yes, I like romantic sex or what I guess would classify as romantic i.e a lot of kissing, closeness, staring into each other eyes, but only when it's with someone that I actually have feelings for. Still, we could be having rough, dirty/kinky sex and I would still think of it as romantic because of my feelings towards that person.

Yes, really love it! And love when someone pm me on cb writing romantic things. That guys make my day better.

Status
Not open for further replies.