AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you like to have romantic sex?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question. Not reaaly tbh. I mean i prefer a bit more intensity, and for me romantic sex is a bit boring lol. Pull my hair, spank my ass, press me against the wall :))

My boyfriend and I do have a Chaturbate account that we rarely use. When we are on Chaturbate, it's no kissing. Just fucking. Strictly business.
But when we are off cam, it's romantic (I guess that depends what you see is romantic), passionate, with a bit of dominate/submissive thing going on. When I say 'romantic', it's just lot's of kissing (pecks and tongue), hugging, and netflix going on in the background.

Romantic sex is the only kind I can have and enjoy. Kinky stuff doesn't really do much for me. I get off on eye contact, saying "I love you" when he first slides in, holding hands, etc. To me it's much more personal and vulnerable and human, and all of those things are hotter. Intimacy is super sexy.

Hello everyone! I like all kind of sex, romantic sex is not my favorite one for sure .....maybe time to time for a change yes..:angelic:

I had romantic sex last night and I loved it, sometimes it's a quickie, sometimes it's rough, and sometimes romantic is the big yes! xx

Yes, I do. Well, I do with my current SO of 4 yrs, but he’s more of a dominant and it’s tough for him to switch out of bondage and sadism mode lol. So I treasure it when I can get it!

hours of kisses in the neck, slow movements with repeated "does it hurt? are you alright?" and all that, not my jam.

I cringe. That was me at age 20 to 24. LOL

I think each moment brings opportunities, and both romantic sex and "just want you" sex are great. But, there's just some things between people that can be communicated better with romantic sex than words.

To me the difference is the lead up, and the after party :). It can be a slow seduction in the kitchen that leads to either the gently lovemaking in bed, or the putting her up on the counter and hope we don't knock over everything in the kitchen. OR it can be a teasing grab in the shower that leads to something slow and loving and close.

And even after rougher, hungry sex, being warm and close together on the bed or couch or floor can make that passion seem more romantic.

Do some of the couples on Chaturbate and Streamate have romantic sex?
The people who would like that probably arent as aggressive with their requests as the people who want, well, aggressive sex. If something is never requested how is the market to be tapped?

The only way someone can get me to have sex is if I am in love with them. I guess that's weird being a camgirl by the majority of replies here? My bf actually got me to start considering this line of work a month ago after my last job didn't go well and I can't take retail any longer... I ended up getting more into it than either of us thought haha! I don't mind guys staring at me or making some comments, I even enjoy it and it helps my self confidence, but there is zero chance I would have sex with any of them irl. I think there are many men physically more attractive than my partner, but they will never have my heart and cannot surpass him in that way. I've had a few partners, and I just can't fathom having sex for only sex... Even the once I did casual I had a thing for the guy secretly and was just trying to agree and get what I could cause I was love starved and alone at the time. Personally the thought of a guy touching me I don't love, even if he's the hottest, richest, or most hung guy in the world, does nothing for me.

Like people have said before me, romantic sex is pretty subjective...

To me though, I consider it when there's that really intense connection between my partner and I; when you hit that pure bliss/transcendental state together :) For each partner I've had, this ended up being different though!

Like for example, my current girlfriend enjoys things slow/gentle and can't physically handle overly rough sex. Even though that may not be my preferred type of sex; me knowing that she's enjoying it, then she sees that I'm making the effort to make sure that she's enjoying, usually brings us to that connection and makes it what I consider to be romantic.

On the other hand, with other partners where the sex was very rough, lustful/aggressive, kinky, etc, we've still been able to reach this state. (I can also still have fantastic, detached sex even when it's work related, but I don't find it romantic unless it has the emotional connection in it) So, in my opinion, it definitely depends on the relationship/dynamic and what you collectively find romantic!

(Keep in mind though that I'm a Pisces and ENFP, so take this with a grain of salt haha) :)

Do you like to have romantic sex?

Oh man, do I. My partner (who unfortunately passed away last year) and I used to have the most increeedddddible romantic sex where prior to that I didn't think I was so into it. I haven't been with anybody since then because I just don't think I could have anything else, but I'm also hoping camming helps a bit with being more comfortable with fun.

Yes! I love soft, intimate, romantic sex. I also love rough, fast, animalistic sex. It just depends on the mood, the partner, etc. But when I've been in a relationship with a deep connection, I found that romantic sex was really enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.