AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you offer videos featuring anal sex?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
None yet from me. But I'm considering it.

I do offer anal videos, and even though I'm trans, you'd be like DUH!
BUT my main show is int he morning...which means Anal is not on the breakfast menu. So partly the anal videos are something I make because although I love doing it, I rarely do it live (like maybe 7 times a month and during the midday, which is my "random fanbase show" So the videos are way for my fanbase ot see something that surprisingly for me is very uncommon, despite as a trans girl thinking I'd need to rely on it for tips, and I can even DAP myself. Go figure.

Same problem, I've tried training but my butthole won't play fair.

I peg my husband A LOT lol. My ass is a virgin and will stay that way. So yes I offer this type of content :)

I have filmed a small amount of vids focusing on anal. I'd much rather do anal on video rather than on a livestream.

Aside from the obvious fear of an accident, sometimes, your body just won't cooperate with you, and you can't even get a q-tip inside you without pain and frustration.

This is not the kind of thing that would be fun to experience on a livestream :D

Status
Not open for further replies.