AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you offer videos featuring doggystyle sex?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just search the ‘doggystyle’ category on Clips4Sale, or search ‘doggystyle’ on ManyVids, etc?

Or did you create this thread because you prefer to buy vids from an ACF model? That would make sense, I guess. Lol.

I have one. It's shot pov style. The only thing is it's an impregnation fetish/creampie video so it's not for everyone if you're not into that. I might shoot just a regular doggystyle one soon.

Actually when I had some they were the most sold ones, even though I don’t have a big butt? That used to be my hang up on doing them. I will be making new ones soon, it’s my fave position :)

It took me a while to realize this, but if you look at the avatars of the models on here, you will see that many of us have little buttons under our avatar photos you can click on that links you to our MFC...CB...ManyVids...etc. profiles. I am so slow, that it took me awhile to notice that we could do that. Lol!

If there’s a model on here who you like or who turns you on or whatever, click around her avatar to see if she’s got vids available on any of her profile pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.