AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you pee in the shower?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you pee in the shower?

• Pretty much every time

Votes: 49 47.1%
  • Sometimes-- why not?

Votes: 38 36.5%
  • Once in awhile, if it's an emergency

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Eww, never!

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to get into specifics (unless you want to I guess.) Just curious!

TMI TIME!!! :dance:

I pee every time I shower, after soaping up/rinsing my nether regions, because otherwise I tend to get UTIs from the soap; it 'flushes it out', so to speak. If I forget to pee, it's inevitable that the next morning will involve a trip to the doctor for antibiotics. So I'd rather be a little gross and avoid all of that noise, haha. I've tried different kinds of soap/body wash, but it all seems to irritate me even if it's supposedly hypoallergenic. Soooo... yeah. :shifty:

Just running the shower to warm up usually makes me wanna pee before getting in so rarely do it IN the shower. However, when field expedient showers are required, almost always happens, it's natural.

Some athletes pee on their hands to toughen them up while some survival experts swear drinking your own urine can save you life in a pinch. Not on that train of thought myself, but it doesn't gross me out either. I've put far worse on or into my body for various reasons.

GemmaMoore said:
TMI TIME!!! :dance:

I pee every time I shower, after soaping up/rinsing my nether regions, because otherwise I tend to get UTIs from the soap; it 'flushes it out', so to speak. If I forget to pee, it's inevitable that the next morning will involve a trip to the doctor for antibiotics. So I'd rather be a little gross and avoid all of that noise, haha. I've tried different kinds of soap/body wash, but it all seems to irritate me even if it's supposedly hypoallergenic. Soooo... yeah. :shifty:

Soap gave me yeast infections from a very young age on. Do you use pH neutral soap, even if you still pee afterwards? It's important to still use the product that itches the least, you know :)

[/TMI TIME]

Bocefish said:
Just running the shower to warm up usually makes me wanna pee before getting in so rarely do it IN the shower. However, when field expedient showers are required, almost always happens, it's natural.

Some athletes pee on their hands to toughen them up while some survival experts swear drinking your own urine can save you life in a pinch. Not on that train of thought myself, but it doesn't gross me out either. I've put far worse on or into my body for various reasons.

Gee, I read about your battle against colon cancer today. I'm sorry to hear that, and I'm proud of you for advocating prevention. My boyfriend has been getting a chemical they use for chemo as well, to battle severe arthritis. He's down to only one med now, which I am very happy about. He frequently jokes about drinking your morning urine, and how healthy it is, especially if you eat as well as he does.

:whistle:

xo_Maria_ox said:
I read about your battle against colon cancer today. I'm sorry to hear that, and I'm proud of you for advocating prevention. My boyfriend has been getting a chemical they use for chemo as well, to battle severe arthritis. He's down to only one med now, which I am very happy about. He frequently jokes about drinking your morning urine, and how healthy it is, especially if you eat as well as he does.

:whistle:

Every cancer treatment is different.

My urine is currently about as toxic as piss can probably be, lol. When they sent me to the ER last week for the blood clot (DVT) my port injection caused, it was accompanied with the warning of double flush protocol. I now have my own hazmat suit if I somehow spring a leak from the toxins being currently pumped into me. Now if that isn't enough of a warm fuzzy for ya, by all means drink yer own pee. :lol:

Well... people get all butthurt when I pee in other rooms so I try to stick to rooms with drains in the floor now...

I piss outside all the time, a shower is an upgrade: just another pee pipe.

I don't get why people find it gross. It all goes down the same drain. And it's not like it stays in the stays in the bottom of the shower.

I think I've been desensitized by some of the men I've dated. Like I can't fathom how this is gross to people.

Why, back in the day, it was called foreplay, and we liked it goddammit!

(TMI?)

Yup all the time. It saves a toilet paper if you're a girl. :lol:
I don't see how this is gross!

Yup, a good cleaning solution helps get rid of any ickies that may have been left behind when I feel like caring about it. If I'm sharing the shower, we just turn opposite directions and do it when we're under the faucet.

OK, apparently I'm the only one who's never done this ^^
I always go before showering. I wouldn't want it to get anywhere near my feet or legs, that's the main problem I think.

xo_Maria_ox said:
Soap gave me yeast infections from a very young age on. Do you use pH neutral soap, even if you still pee afterwards? It's important to still use the product that itches the least, you know :)

Soap doesn't make me itch, and I don't have an allergic reaction to it. I believe it's more the residue left in/around my uretha if I don't pee after washing that causes the UTIs. I've tried hypoallergenic ones, PH balanced, castille soap, etc. But since none of them have any effect on whether or not I get a UTI, now I stick with my favorite scented one. It doesn't bother me as long as I make sure to pee, so why not use the one I like? :lol:

I sometimes do, sometimes don't. If I have to poo, I go before getting in the shower, because why would you wait till after? So I usually pee then. But sometimes I don't poo, or I pee again anyway.

SaffronBurke said:
I sometimes do, sometimes don't. If I have to poo, I go before getting in the shower, because why would you wait till after? So I usually pee then. But sometimes I don't poo, or I pee again anyway.

Pretty much this.

TittySprinkles said:
SaffronBurke said:

Pretty much this.
Yup, and I will absolutely put off a shower until after pooping.

Rose said:
TittySprinkles said:
SaffronBurke said:

Pretty much this.
Yup, and I will absolutely put off a shower until after pooping.
Agree, but the problem is, all too often, the need to poo only happens after taking a warm, relaxing shower. I hate that! I often take a second, shorter shower when that happens.

This thread:

BWPaAux.gif

I agree with those who say, "I can't fathom how this is weird" :handgestures-salute:

I do it all the time. Totally normal I think. :mrgreen:

I literally was cracking up over some of the pics and comments posted by fellow shower peeing advocates. Reading this thread made my night.

Status
Not open for further replies.