AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you still have Yu-Gi-Oh! cards?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never played. But, did enjoy the TV show and have the movie somewhere...

I just found a deck of Magic: The Gathering cards that I haven't even played for about ten years. There's some 25-year-old cards in that deck, all the way back from Unlimited. I should sell them. I need the money.

Cool kids played with Pokemon cards.............

I also collected Dragon Ball Z cards and Sailor Moon cards back in the day.

I wasn't cool enough for those. I have a collection of Beanie Baby cards. I think I might have a few random DBZ ones buuuut I haven't looked at them in a long, long time.

I still have my yugioh cards. I dont know what happened to my best deck though :(

I still love the show. But I cant watch the english version much. The japanese version is so GOOD! So much was edited out from it.

Reactions: SeaShells
I don't have Yu Gi Oh cards, never had them in fact or even watched the anime haha!

BUT I do have Naruto cards from the Naruto TCG and I loooooove them! I got into Naruto way after everyone (like, after the manga was finished), but I'll say it's never too late to start reading/watching Naruto!

The sad thing is that it gets harder to find stuff related to the franchise since the anime is finished too and the hype has died down. The good thing though is that since a lot of people don't care anymore, it can get easy to find secondhand stuff like games, cards, etc, for cheaper!

I did have a few card games I acquired over the years that never played. But, gave most of them away since had no interest. I do have some fantasy artist work from Ellmore and a couple of others. Keep meaning to throw them up on ebay and get some money for it rather than sitting in sleeves in my closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.