AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Document Rejected

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aroshi-Ind

Banhammered
Dec 25, 2023
Hello @Charlie_SC My username is Aroshi-Ind and I am trying to verify my account. But every time I upload my passport it's get rejected.

Please note - I have only one name means in my passport i have only surname. I don't have given name.

Please told me how can I verify my account?

Please note - I have only one name means in my passport i have only surname. I don't have given name.

Hello, thank you for reaching out!

Now, we accept for registration only documents in which both names are indicated (first and last names), without this, it will not be possible to pass approval

Upvote 0
Then why not accepting Indian PAN card and aadhar card which was pvc card I mean plastic card. Everytime I am uploading it's shows me document modified. Also I do not laminate that plastic card.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.