AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Document rejection and face banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 17, 2024
Hi I was worked on stripchat as a cam model for 2 years. After 2 years I was facing some issues with my id so I have decided to create a new model account on stripchat. That's why I was deleted my documents from my old account and then re-uploaded on my new account. But I couldn't verifying myself on my new account due document rejection. I have uploaded my same document which I previously uploaded for my model account. In previous time it was successfully verified but now when I uploaded it in my new account it's going rejected for everytime. So I have tried it so much time with all my new account which I created for verification. Now days I saw that my documents has rejected also my face has been banned from company side. So what should I do now?