AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Documents resubmission.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaneJaneth

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2022
SA, Capetown.
Streamate Username
JaneJaneth
Is anybody going through document resubmission.

Today, when streaming live, I went to refresh my home page so I can read a message only to receive a “document resubmission”

Apparently it’s all models supposed to be going through the new ID verification system?

Did the whole process again, (not able to stream again until they verify) but now I have to upload the proof of address again.

The first time I went through this was not an easy task and once I got in, I wasn’t looking forward to ever do it again. 😫

Now I totally have to do it again.

i had to do when i registered baaack then and also like 3 months ago. that was a rough one but in the end did work, just had to send in a bank statement with my name and adress and some bookings (not just the overview) then it was ok.

Upvote 0
Is anybody going through document resubmission.

Today, when streaming live, I went to refresh my home page so I can read a message only to receive a “document resubmission”

Apparently it’s all models supposed to be going through the new ID verification system?

Did the whole process again, (not able to stream again until they verify) but now I have to upload the proof of address again.

The first time I went through this was not an easy task and once I got in, I wasn’t looking forward to ever do it again. 😫

Now I totally have to do it again.
Hi! If you need assistance on your case, don't hesitate to write me a message in DM with your nickname :)

Upvote 0
Hi! If you need assistance on your case, don't hesitate to write me a message in DM with your nickname :)
Hi, Gabriela. Thank you so much. I had contacted Liz and she was able to fix that for me. They had no idea why that happened, but everything seems to be back to normal and I am streaming again. Yeyy.

Thanks for reaching out. 🙏

• Hugs
Reactions: Gabriela Streamate
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.