AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

does anyone know golden_xxx / ZeroBZ

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread just reminded me why I'm so glad I don't allow moderators/room helpers/white knights. Waaaaaaay more trouble than they're worth. I'm perfectly fine banning and muting anyone I wish and I run a tight friggin ship. Income has gone up once you take out the trash.
God forbid someone educates you or helps you out in some way, without asking anything in return 🕵️‍♂️. I joined this site, because I heard it was a great resource by some of my very good model friends , not to be trolled for being a decent articulate guy . I don't know what your damage is, and I am sorry, I not interested in finding out thanks anyway.🤷‍♂️

God forbid someone educates you or helps you out in some way, without asking anything in return 🕵️‍♂️. I joined this site, because I heard it was a great resource by some of my very good model friends , not to be trolled for being a decent articulate guy . I don't know what your damage is, and I am sorry, I not interested in finding out thanks anyway.🤷‍♂️
Lol you're going to "educate" me on my own business that I run without help from Model Side Support technician. bahaha wtf is that ridiculous self-titled asshatery. Just because you like to use a thesaurus to make your posts even more pretentious doesn't make you a decent dude. Your attitude that models are dumb and can't run their room with your brilliant assistance and made-up bullshit titles is insulting. Doesn't take much education to hit a ban button or create banners. And also, many of us models with our delicate female brain have extensive self education or degrees. I have 2.

I also wasn't even referring just to you in regards to being completely unnecessary. But thanks for proving exactly what I meant.

Lol you're going to "educate" me on my own business that I run without help from Model Side Support technician. bahaha wtf is that ridiculous self-titled asshatery. Just because you like to use a thesaurus to make your posts even more pretentious doesn't make you a decent dude. Your attitude that models are dumb and can't run their room with your brilliant assistance and made-up bullshit titles is insulting. Doesn't take much education to hit a ban button or create banners. And also, many of us models with our delicate female brain have extensive self education or degrees. I have 2.

I also wasn't even referring just to you in regards to being completely unnecessary. But thanks for proving exactly what I meant.
1. I am just trying to help shed some light on a possible problem that even experienced Model Users were not aware of.
2. I don't use a Thesaurus
3. Model Side Support Technician just indicates I Troubleshoot problems on both sides of the screen, and can assist in the instructional functionality of the model software
4. You're putting words in my mouth with assumptions, I don't think models are dumb, nor do I think they can't run their rooms.
5. I never claimed my assistance was brilliant another assumption on your part.
6. I am sorry I did not consult you on title that best describes the support I provide to someone other than you.
7. In yellow you asserted that models didn't have to be "well educated" to hit a ban button or make banners, but just before that you asserted I implied they were "dumb and can't run their room ". It's kind of an oxymoron you assume my attitude that was not accurate, but then make a statement that "Doesn't take much education to hit a ban button or create banners", when just prior you were mischaracterizing your false assumption accusing me of asserting something you actually said. :shake:

It alright if you think being articulate is pretentious, but that again is another assumption, and not accurate. Every one is entitled to their opinion, but not their own facts, you may want to think twice, proof read once or fully consider your thought before making your 2 degress look questionable.
🤦‍♂️:shake:. Good Day.

Model Side Support technician. bahaha wtf is that ridiculous self-titled asshatery.
The fact that he gave himself a bullshit pompous title is laughable and embarrassing. That inflated ego probably gets him off more than masturbating.

For Educational Purposes I will say Charlesbot (!add) Helpers are Room Helpers, just a different type, they don't assist with Topics, Countdowns, Ban, Kicks or Mute. they like normal Room Helpers in a way, just an extra well versed set of eyes, and fingers on a keyboard especially when a model have their hands busy doing something else. Charlesbot Helper's can determine what is posted in a Model's Room, and if you haven't learned Charlesbot and "don't need a Room Helper" you might be in trouble if you let someone untrustworthy setup auto posts in your room and then leaves, with no follow up support. Just some proactive critical thinking, you may not no how to shut it off or change the banners.🤦‍♂️
Good Day.

But what does this have to do with Golden_XXX? I can delete him from Charlesbot and create my own banners if I felt it was necessary. Charlesbot to me isn't the end all be all. Before Golden, I didn't even know it existed and he was clear to me about what he could do (everything I can) before he did it. What's the worst that could happen? He makes some rude banners and changes my prices? Lol. I decided it was worth the risk to see what it does for my room. When it looked cool, I then decided it was a nice thing to help me with, so I wanted to show my appreciation by opening his cam and chatting. It's a two-way street. Stock images or not, I wasn't going ti be bothered with it nor did I know I could utilize CharlesBot.

This is the second time I feel like you're questioning my intelligence and the validity of my incredibly subjective opinion, as if Golden_xxx can't be anything other than the things you feel about him. I went into charlesbot and added him as a helper, knowing he could control it. It takes a bit of trust and risk, and for the past year I've had it rolling, I haven't had any issues with Golden whatsoever nor have I found CharlesBot to be so completely necessary that I need to learn it myself. Helpers, real or otherwise, aren't all that necessary.

Lastly but again, there is a difference between a horny guy who is "annoying" according to you, and a scammer. For someone who has nothing but second hand accounts and no direct evidence that this guy is a peice of shit, you sure have a lot of bad things to say about him. I'm loyal to my friends and customers, without them I would not be here, so I can't imagine why you'd call me out, quote. and reply to me as many times as you have.

You're getting pretty attacked here and I truly don't mean to add to it, but you need to understand it from a model's view. I really shouldn't need to explain it, considering you're a 10 year veteran in the room helper industry. Even if you know more than a model, she still needs to be empowered to make her own decisions and learn her own trade.

I sincerely hope this thread is not going to be a platform to denigrate the exemplary work of Model Side Support Technicians in general.

We are a highly trained and utterly professional body and cam sites would struggle to operate efficiently without us.

I qualified after four intensive years of theoretical and on-site study on MFC and Chaturbate.

Here I am just last week working model side on a troublesome emote in chat issue.

ModelSide.jpg

The model was hugely relieved when I sorted the problem.

:h:

Status
Not open for further replies.