AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anyone need social media manager?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2020
Sorry if I am at the wrong section, my friend who is in the business recommended this forum. I thought a lot about getting into a cam industry but I'm too shy. I know a lot about online marketing and promotions via social networks and I want to offer my service, but I don't know where to start, so I am asking here - does anyone here need a SM manager? I can post your images and promo content on different platforms such as Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest. I can do this daily. If you want to know more details, you can contact me at it-marketingz@tutanota.com

You would probably get better and more responses if you were more open and posted prices and what exactly is offered for said prices. What experiences you have as an SM Manager (if any)? Although even with all of that said and done, it's been discussed before somewhere else and models all said they would rather do it themselves, as it's not "hard" and it saves them [a lot] of money.

Although even with all of that said and done, it's been discussed before somewhere else and models all said they would rather do it themselves, as it's not "hard" and it saves them [a lot] of money.

Not just that, but not many models would blindly trust someone with their pictures, content and social media passwords. It's a huge risk for a model just for them to save some time.

Not just that, but not many models would blindly trust someone with their pictures, content and social media passwords. It's a huge risk for a model just for them to save some time.

Very true AND having to send said photos/content to the SM Manager for them to post, surely it would just be as easy to post the stuff themselves. The only real-time saver would be if you have a lot of followers and people making comments/requests etc and the SM Manager can read/reply and summarize for you. But even then, I think it's just better and easier to do it yourself as you know more of what you want/don't want etc

Why would models want a social media manager in the first place? There is zero control of content, what is said on behalf of the model, etc. Let’s also discuss how said “managers” have screwed over big name people and set up fake accounts, scamming people, legal issues, etc.

The adult industry already has enough scummy individuals who try to take advantage of others. This sounds like just another attempt...

I thought all the top well known models had big entourages.

Manager, Agent, PA, Wardrobe and Make-up Assistants, Social Media Manager, Wishlist Coordinator, Token Counter, Mods, Toy Technician and a few menials with no particular designation.

The glamour of it all - how the other half lives.

🤩

First of all, no, I am not looking for free nudes and content, I would post non-nude photos. But you guys are right, it was a bad idea, at least it wasn't mine, my friend suggested it :) I didn't know girls do this by themselves.

If someone has an idea how to earn from home (besides camming :), message me.

Trust stranger with my social media? What could possibly go wrong????? /s

Sorry if I am at the wrong section, my friend who is in the business recommended this forum. I thought a lot about getting into a cam industry but I'm too shy. I know a lot about online marketing and promotions via social networks and I want to offer my service, but I don't know where to start, so I am asking here - does anyone here need a SM manager? I can post your images and promo content on different platforms such as Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest. I can do this daily. If you want to know more details, you can contact me at it-marketingz@tutanota.com
It would go a long way if you actually had a social media management business set up and could provide references, links to accounts you work with. Without anything to show that you actually know what your doing it literally looks like your looking to get free content.

Personally I would be open to someone doing marketing for me, although there would need to be contracts involved, a registered business, client history, examples of work, projections on what they think can be achieved and the steps they plan to take to achieve those goals, and what happens if those goals cant be achieved for what ever reason. It's a big difference though in someone just offering to do it.

yep, you should first already be in the business then develop your thing.
there are already many rt accounts and promoters who started with very few models and can build such a thing from this primo adopters
You won't get customers coming from nothing imo
(it's not a negative opinion, just telling "use another way to start up")

Methinks “Mary” is a guy looking for free nudes and content.

I don't think so. It's not a big deal to get what models would post publicly.
He doesn't ask for a full access on your hdd ^^

Manager, Agent, PA, Wardrobe and Make-up Assistants, Social Media Manager, Wishlist Coordinator, Token Counter, Mods, Toy Technician and a few menials with no particular designation.

🤩
Don't forget the roadies to set up the cam room each time!

🤩

Now that's what I could really use.... a good Toy Technician! :rofl: Any takers?

First of all, no, I am not looking for free nudes and content, I would post non-nude photos. But you guys are right, it was a bad idea, at least it wasn't mine, my friend suggested it :) I didn't know girls do this by themselves.

If someone has an idea how to earn from home (besides camming :), message me.

Out of curiosity, are you doing this for your friend? If you aren't, why not? She suggested it, and if you are looking for an adult themed business to get into, you should have some experience when you're trying to sell your marketing experience. Even if it's for free, you can build your experience and use it as a reference.

There are quite a few things to do online for cash, I do some "survey/study" websites and UI Testing:
Prolific
Userlytics

Both pay to PayPal. Prolific is for real research and pays proper minimum wage per minute/hour, and it's not just those stupid survey sites you answer for ridiculous amounts of pennies.

Userlytics is similar except it's UI stuff, apps and websites. As a regular user, you test and just comment on your experience, recording the screen and/or yourself (they provide all software and info). I have had minimum of $5 for a few questions (like find X on our website and did you find it easy or hard). Then I have made even about $80 for about 25 mins work. Some require you to go outdoors (like one paid me $50 to go into a sports shop using their app and to find a specific brand of Adidas trainer and give me an impression on the site and the trainer).

There are many others like those two as well, but they are the two I find the best for me personally.

Sites like those are amazing, they need/want REAL responses and NOT time wasters who just click boxes randomly.
Then there are websites like fiverr.com for a wide range of freelance work (many categories/specialities).

This is actually a service I need because it takes up so much time.

Status
Not open for further replies.