AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anyone use Flirt4free?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyMoonshine

Deactivated Account
May 24, 2017
MiddleOfNowhere
So I am getting ready to sign up with my first site. Research I have done other places makes this seems like a great site to start at (although I eventually want to move to MFC). I haven't really seen anything on here about it though, but I would love some advice/opinions. Thanks guys!

Get verified on here so you can access the model's only section for much better advice from experienced models that have been doing this a while.

Haven't made a dime there, but haven't tried that hard? I just got a whole bunch of annoying dudes few times I logged in. Nothing but neverending begging.
Model's section doesn't have a lot of content on Flirt4Free the percentage turns a lot of models off.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.