AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anyone use Whatsapp desktop? Do you have this problem?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I have tried contacting WhatsApp support regarding this but Jesus, they are dumber than nails!
On my DESKTOP WhatsApp, if someone sends me a VIDEO (photos are fine) then the VIDEO gets ROTATED by 90 degrees to the right EVERY TIME - it's not one person that it happens with, it's with everyone.
On my mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy S22) they are the CORRECT way up. So it clearly has something to do with the Desktop WhatsApp.
I am just wondering if anyone else here uses the desktop version and also has this problem. If so did you find a fix for it? was it a problem on your end?

All the support keeps telling me is dumb things: Restart your PC, or reinstall it.. if the problem persists contact us again.
I literally already told them that I have done all this and it's happened through different versions (the new modern versions over the past 6-12 months). Obviously, in that time I restarted my PC many times. I have uninstalled it multiple times, and unlinked and linked my phone again, but none of this helps.

I am just curious if it happens to anyone else that uses the desktop version on Windows (I have windows 10)?

I am kind of losing my mind

This says video call rotate problem, and it's also for the phone - mine is just the videos and it's on desktop, everything is fine on the phone

This says video call rotate problem, and it's also for the phone - mine is just the videos and it's on desktop, everything is fine on the phone

I use this for cell phone on computer, it's full size just not full width on monitor.
It's like using your phone on your computer and don't have to touch your phone to use em.
Comes pre installed on Windows already I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.