AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does IP address have any effect on ranking?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candilicious

Cam Model
May 6, 2019
Hello

This is just my curiosity , if someone cam from a third world country vs USA, does it have same effect?
I noticed many girls with same style and race but cam in certain countries get less viewers versus someone who cam in usa or europe?
given the same effort and schedule

This is just my pure curiosity

People can sort by location. Usually people do this because they want to see models who speak the same language, know the same social references, listen to the same music. Or maybe because they're looking for a specific thing, like french women. I wouldn't expect your ranking to improve by just being listed as in the US, because it would be like trying to sell more milk by putting the milk in the vegetable section of the store.

Models some times geo block locations. Which in part is based on IP. If a model block a big economy, like NY, that could hurt their profits, and in turn hurt their rankings. But you know safety usually comes first over profit.

People can sort by location. Usually people do this because they want to see models who speak the same language, know the same social references, listen to the same music. Or maybe because they're looking for a specific thing, like french women. I wouldn't expect your ranking to improve by just being listed as in the US, because it would be like trying to sell more milk by putting the milk in the vegetable section of the store.

Models some times geo block locations. Which in part is based on IP. If a model block a big economy, like NY, that could hurt their profits, and in turn hurt their rankings. But you know safety usually comes first over profit.
thank you , you've explained it so clear

Status
Not open for further replies.