AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does MFC have a equivalent to Streamate’s cammodels Page?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2018
Recently got banned from SM for BS reasons. So my friend who is a cam model wants to try MFC so we can still do shows together and we are both wondering if there’s a way to sign up for her to gain a percentage boost like when you sign up for a model through her cam models page? Thanks for advance!

Not that I'm aware of. If you want her to earn higher prrpercent, maybe indie skype shows.

I'm curious why were you banned though. If it was indeed a bullshit reason, I want know why they are banning paying members.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Not that I'm aware of. If you want her to earn higher prrpercent, maybe indie skype shows.

I'm curious why were you banned though. If it was indeed a bullshit reason, I want know why they are banning paying members.
We plan on doing Skype shows after she is done with “work” so it’ll definitely work.
I actually had my roommate use my account on SM for shows I never done and he used it on my phone and laptop several times and the last time I tried to fix it with customer service they refunded my money and blacklisted me for making disputes for legitimate purchases even though I had explained what happened.

We plan on doing Skype shows after she is done with “work” so it’ll definitely work.
I actually had my roommate use my account on SM for shows I never done and he used it on my phone and laptop several times and the last time I tried to fix it with customer service they refunded my money and blacklisted me for making disputes for legitimate purchases even though I had explained what happened.

Ahh that makes sense. Account sharing is against site rules. They probably didn't believe you and decided to cut their loss. They have banned models' members account for harmlessly using the same account to check placement. You can always use a VPN and a loadable visa girftcard if you want to create a new account.

If your model pal needs a safe sw payment method for skype, have her check out indiebill

Ahh that makes sense. Account sharing is against site rules. They probably didn't believe you and decided to cut their loss. They have banned models' members account for harmlessly using the same account to check placement. You can always use a VPN and a loadable visa girftcard if you want to create a new account.

If your model pal needs a safe sw payment method for skype, have her check out indiebill
Ah cool!! I don’t have to have a different IP address tho? But This is great news!
Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.