AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does Plasma messenger have audio notifications?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
As per the title. I'll get a notification when someone sends me a message on my phone, but there's no audio. I've checked all the settings on my phone and audio notifications are allowed, there are no settings in the Plasma app, so I am I doing something wrong or do I have to check my Plasma app every 10 minutes to see if someone has sent a message?

Hey. Can confirm as of five seconds ago, on iOS it just rings the usual message tone (member with no other settings changed).
OK, thank you, I'm using Android on a Samsung phone but it's good to know there should be a noise. Now I just need to work out why I'm not hearing it, I've missed out on a few private shows because I didn't see the notification.

Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.