AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Plasma and selling panties

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnauzevoll

Cam Model
Aug 24, 2022
germany
Streamate Username
NonaSchnauzevoll
hey,
i have ppl asking for me to sell panties,
from what i found we are allowed to do that but adresses have to be exchanged on plasma messenger? (please let me know if this was a wrong info)
i downloaded the messenger and created an ccount, how can i link my stripchat account to it? cant find it anywhaere on the site, only the myclub thing...?

edit: ok, found the plasma thing in setups but it shows my old username, seems i cant change that?

sorry but i wasnt able to find this with the search function...
thank you

Last edited:
@Charlie_SC and/or @Stella_SC should be the ones to tell you with certainty what Stripchat’s rules on that are.

Members on here posting “Well my model friend does it all the time” isn’t an acceptable answer imo. 😂 It’s best to go by what Charlie and Stella tell you.

Upvote 0
from what i found we are allowed to do that but adresses have to be exchanged on plasma messenger? (please let me know if this was a wrong info)
I asked support some time last year and they said it is the right info.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Schnauzevoll
Upvote 0

Stripchat: Can I sell my underwear to users?​

Yes!
You can sell your underwear, lingerie, and other personal items to users for tokens.

Important note: Personal information (name and address) to receive the package should be provided in Plasma Messenger, and not in a private message on the platform.

We do not allow models or users to share or ask for personal information, that's why we recommend Plasma. Messages in Plasma are 100% end-to-end encrypted.

You can set up Plasma in the Broadcasting page -> Messenger tab.

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 10.26.41 AM.png

📫 Plasma Messenger Customer Support Email
📫 help@plasmamessenger.com

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.