AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does she really like me and how to ease jealousy because of this type of work?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2020
Hello,

So I entered this cam girl's room about 2 weeks ago .. The first time I saw her it was more on the attraction that I would want to date her rather than just sexual pleasure lol .... So I started talking to her appropriately, made her laugh a lot and got to know her a bit for the first few days all in free chat ... eventually I started tipping her gold out of guilt that maybe I was wasting her time by talking since she was not getting money from me.... she then started telling me not to tip her and she would decline my privates (only wanted to talk to her in them which she knew). During all of this she was really reluctant to give out any kind of personal info included even her first name. The next day she asked if I would show her how I look. I went private and showed her my face quick.. she said I was cute and all and that lead to her giving me her name. I kept joining her room every night talking to her in free chat and we eventually exchanged instagram info. Everything is pretty much going nice .. we talk both on ig and on the cam site in free chat (she can't use her phone during work hours).

We are from different countries but not a far plane ride from each other though but due to that fact. I have been iffy if I should be talking to her so much and ive started feeling jealousy because of her job .. What I began to notice was that she looked just as friendly to the other customers as she does to me and i'm not sure if she is just looking for attention from me as I do not talk to her in any sexual manner. She knows that I like her and she's told me that she likes me too ... Not sure what to do if I should keep continuing to talk to her or not.

Last edited:
I just want to add that I do not know if jealous was entirely the right word but also along the lines of trust issue? .. The problem for me is not her performing sexual acts in private, flirting or any of that. It is gaining a connection with a customer ... or another person like me that bothers me. I've only known her for 2 weeks so none of these stuff I haven't said to her because obviously it would be unfair for her .. I know it is her job

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.