AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does the Chaturbate company target clients who are not American citizens for ripoff?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 16, 2024
Chaturbate axed my account and has not refunded money paid for around 1600 tokens after seveal weeks. The Chaturbate company also blockled me from being able to communicate at all to its purported customer service
department. The abuse that Chaturbate lorded out on me was in the context of a private show with CB Model EsmeBuckley who refused to take her clothes off or do anything other than coerce 10 minutes of prepayment for her privvate show farce. I have recorded part of this private show on a mobile phone camera. The "private show" was interrupted three times by annoying pop up boxes which alleged blood was seen at my end of the camera. This accusation was false and it is probable that Buckley targeted me because I appeared depressed. I am in fact so dperessed as a result of being the victim of an armed robbery and aggtrevated assault. Esme Buckley is not even her real name. She would never want anyone to know what a horrid little bigot she really is. The Chaturbate company is worse because it derives money from making false accusations. A cash refund for tokens kept is not enoguh from this violating company that I wish would go out of business. I also that the directors and senior management of CB would do ther world a favor and committ suicide. Thes scumbags have no empathy for anyone other than themselves and have been caused suicides.

If the above is deemed to nasty to publish,, then it would be appreciated if you collect the money that the Chaturbate farce and abuse system defrauded me out of.

Chaturbate axed my account and has not refunded money paid for around 1600 tokens after seveal weeks. The Chaturbate company also blockled me from being able to communicate at all to its purported customer service
department. The abuse that Chaturbate lorded out on me was in the context of a private show with CB Model EsmeBuckley who refused to take her clothes off or do anything other than coerce 10 minutes of prepayment for her privvate show farce. I have recorded part of this private show on a mobile phone camera. The "private show" was interrupted three times by annoying pop up boxes which alleged blood was seen at my end of the camera. This accusation was false and it is probable that Buckley targeted me because I appeared depressed. I am in fact so dperessed as a result of being the victim of an armed robbery and aggtrevated assault. Esme Buckley is not even her real name. She would never want anyone to know what a horrid little bigot she really is. The Chaturbate company is worse because it derives money from making false accusations. A cash refund for tokens kept is not enoguh from this violating company that I wish would go out of business. I also that the directors and senior management of CB would do ther world a favor and committ suicide. Thes scumbags have no empathy for anyone other than themselves and have been caused suicides.

If the above is deemed to nasty to publish,, then it would be appreciated if you collect the money that the Chaturbate farce and abuse system defrauded me out of.
CB is a real scamming site.. They ban accounts without any reason and doesn't communicate. It's a great way to plunder public money.. They just won't refund tokens and give false reasons that they aren't able to refund , North Americans are biased with this platform. CB has serious transparency and privacy issues which they don't want to accept.

Last edited:
Wow I don't even know where to start on this wall.. but I'll give it a shot..

First of, No CB is the ones that have done you wrong at all, if anyone is, it's the model that uses CB as the platform to perform on, two very different things...

if anything else was agreed upon, and you have proof, you can always try make a support ticket with CB and WAIT and see if it gets resolved, do not keep sending e-mails as doing so will make any request "reset" the position in the que, also I would suggest calming down a bit before writing the mail.

Of course the name of the model is false, everyone uses a false name on these platforms!

To wish death upon someone for what, $125? is WILD man, you need help somewhere, I do not say this in a demeaning way, but in all seriousness..

If the sites gets you THIS riled up, they are NOT for you!! AT ALL..

ETA; no one here can get you your money back, write to the official support and wait, if anything you can tag their representative in to MAYBE speed up the process after sending a mail

Once you're banned they won't respond no matter how much you try. They just won't give reason as they don't have one. They won't respond to your queries intentionally. They encourage scamming models which helps to keep the platform going. American obsession towards the platform is eminent. Motive is to somehow ban and steal money..

Be safe. Get medical help immediately if you are feeling depressed. This is not that serious. It’s just a cam site. You would have spend the tokens anyway on some naked woman. Good Luck