AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

does your model name have special meaning?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2010
i have alot of people actually ask me about my name, camiliasilf, and while i go by cami mostly that is my model name.

so here is the explanation behind it...

the camillia, which i changed the spelling, is the flower of my state, alabama, a type of rose, which also explains the theme of my ink... i thought it was pretty and close to home for me as i am, indeed from alabama.

the silf part, well it comes from a well known phrase, milf but instead its squirter... so that is squirter id like to fuck but i am a milf too... so therefore both terms are very fitting if you do, indeed, imagine fucking me... lol however i guess if i am not your type the squirter part is honest enough

so any ways... i thought i define my name some its very fitting to me i think and strangly, i am so used to my model name now that if someone were to say cami in my real life id probably respond right off

Neat. I like how the flower fits you both location-wise and the tattoo. Nicely picked!

Why didn't you capitalize it though?

I went with AlexLady because Alex is shorthand for Aliceia. If I had gone with the full name, no one would know how to pronounce it, they'd spell it wrong, and they'd try to call me Alice or something else like that because two more letters are way too much to ask for.

<_<

And I went with Lady because I'm more of a lady than a girl, at least in my mind. I had hoped it'd set a more respectable atmosphere; however my room just became it's own fun thing that suits me even more. So yeah. I'd change it now to something more suiting, but I'm already developed in this name so I'm not going to bother.

well it is captilized normally i think i just got ahead of myself typing it here

and i like your name... its understandble and easy to say... i shortened mine to Cami cause it just easier to type and next time you are on mfc.. i wouldnt mind spy on you in at least a pm... dont want my model name near anyones public chat you know... i am sure you are a lady

i can be a lady i think, but mostly i am that high standard sex freak who happens to be a good friend... but i know a lot of premiums prob hate me cause i have refused their tokens or plain out kicked them out cause i did not like their tone...

so lady... not so much on cam but more in real life... but i say if you ever wanted to change your name... maybe make it your room topic for a while so then your followers would know... then it would be partially developed before you did it

i have thought about changing mine before because of the fact that so many people expect things out of me

I chose Zoey because my mom admitted later in life that she had wished that she had named me Zoey. More- with one "o" because everyone wants more zoey :p Yeah, it's silly, but I think it works.

I have told my name story to a few people. In fact, Cypher even calls me AB instead of AC since he figured it out way back.

I got really obsessed with the King Henry 8 story when The Tudors series was new on TV. I also fell in love with Anne Boleyn... her story as well as Natalie Dormer who played her in the series (zomg just thinking of her makes my heart flutter).

I also have always loved the name Amber. Jawbs is actually to thank for the entire name of AmberCutie, however my alternate name is Amber Lynne... say it fast and it sounds like Anne Boleyn.

Cheesy? Sure. But does it make me happy? jus. :mrgreen:

I would not change my name at this point due to the fact it is my livelihood as far as my cam life goes.

I get asked the meaning behind my name every single day on cam. Seems that the word "spexy" confuses people. Most come in and ask if spexy has anything to do with glasses, and while I DO wear glasses on a day to day basis, I rarely wear em on cam so it has nothing to do with that. Spexy is my word for sexy. Some people say "smexy", but I've always called things "spexy" when describing sex appeal. Just a stupid word I made up years ago, and when I signed up to MFC I was originally "SexyAshleigh" because I wasn't sure guys would get "spexy" but changed it later on as I realized that it wasn't totally above most guys head lol. Ashleigh is my real middle name, so I just use that because its easier than choosing a totally random fake name that I won't remember or correlate with.

the one i just got since yesterday just popped into my head...
i guess tasha could be short for my real name.... :?
and i knew a model on another site who had the maddison behind her name as well...
its not a intersting story but i just like maddison....

lol.. so thats it

I'm not a model, but people continually get my name wrong. My name is Jebb Bahz. Jebbaz, is a nickname given to my by a very close friend back in highschool, and he died a little while ago so in remembrance of him its my alias online. My real first name is Jeremy, and Jeremy is derived from Jebadiah originally, and my friend shortened it to Jebbaz and began calling me that, and it caught on and a lot of people called me that in school.

jebbaz said:
I'm not a model, but people continually get my name wrong. My name is Jebb Bahz. Jebbaz, is a nickname given to my by a very close friend back in highschool, and he died a little while ago so in remembrance of him its my alias online. My real first name is Jeremy, and Jeremy is derived from Jebadiah originally, and my friend shortened it to Jebbaz and began calling me that, and it caught on and a lot of people called me that in school.

I like to call you Jebbz.

Autumn has always been a nickname for me, but it's not necessarily a term of endearment. Everyone used to call me Autumn in school... because I fell down a lot! I would fall up stairs, trip over absolutely nothing, and generally be really clumsy. My friends even made me a jersey with the name on the back! Come to think of it... I still do fall all the time (like Friday when I was on cam - I spilled lube on my floor, then slipped on it when I was dancing and almost fell on my ass. That would have been funny). I have gotten used to the humiliation of being such a klutz, and now I just laugh it off, but I used to get really upset!

The "Peach" part just comes from the fact that I'm from Georgia (easy enough). My bf and I thought it had a nice ring to it, and I'm really happy with the name. A lot of the members think that Autumn is my real name, and I'm ok with that because, like Amber, I have a really unique name (have met one other person with my name in my entire life).

So, that's my story! And PS - I also love Anne Boleyn, Amber! She was quite the lady (history major - did a LOT of research on her in college). If you are ever interested in another rocking lady in history, check out Lola Montez - I wrote my thesis on her. If you've ever heard the phrase, "Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets," that phrase was coined after her.

OK, end of off-topic discussion.... And that's where I got my name!

Kisses,

Autumn :-D

people would always ask me if Im from China.. :dance: but no, im from the Philippines...
Chynna is a philippine actress and some people told me i look like her or maybe as skinny as her..
I added doll cuz I think im a doll, petite, slim and all that.. not necessarily as pretty as a doll.. but I love to dress up like a doll..
and 18 is my lucky number.. :))

so there...

My mum inadvertently came up with my model name :) My mother is well known for confusing metaphors and hilarious misquotes, she's adorable. I was going through a rough patch and mum gave me a very sweet this-too-shall-pass speech saying basically, "This is a learning moment, trails and tribulations make you stronger, when life gives you lemons you just squeeze those darn things until something good comes out of them, you'll look back one day and be grateful you got handed this lovely-lemon"

I used to be Username42, cause I'm not creative and needed a name. Later, when I joined the forums, I poked fun at Amber's poor memory in my introduction post, in the fact that in one of our privates I had told her my name (Mike), but she still called me by something related to my username. But in the past I also said that people could call me whatever they wanted, so she took that as a challenge to come up with a random nickname for me.

Later in the month, someone called Amber a ninja, and she was like "I'm not a ninja, Mike is." I think I had lag (Of course) at the time, so I said "wat." Then in PM, she told me "your new name is NinjaMike!"

And then when I got my 1k RP and was able to change my name, I kept the 42, cause H2G2 is awesomesauce.

Edit: I just noticed that the topic says model name. I think Jebbaz and I have changed that, though.

AmberCutie said:
jebbaz said:

I like to call you Jebbz.

I know someone IRL who is named Jebbz. His first name is legally Jebadiah, but uses Jebz.

.....you're not the Jebz I know IRL are you?! lol. :lol:

I'm afraid mine is rather boring.

I decided not to go with my pen name, Eve Matteo, because it doesn't sound much like a camgirl to me. And no one would pronounce Matteo right (muh-TAY-oh). I wanted to keep the Eve part, but EveLove was taken and LadyEve didn't sound right (might've been taken).

So I went with something new.

I like the name Luna. I think it's a beautiful name. And I like the connotations of the moon. I've always been fascinated by it, and I already knew that at least a few people have become fascinated by me. The moon has a tendency to change; being a gemini/cancer, I change all the time. And my life has had a lot of change in it- I'm too used to change to be really comfortable with stability. So that was the Luna part.

And the Lady bit, well... Just Luna doesn't seem original, and I've always preferred "lady of the night" to "whore" or "prostitute". Plus, in high school, I was told I was a lady multiple times, though I never really believed it. And in college, as well, though I was starting to believe it. My adoptive parents attempted to groom me into a lady during my teen years. Plus, there's the factor of my submissiveness. A lady is the perfect companion to her Lord, and while she will have her own opinions, bows to his wishes in the end.

NinjaMike42 said:
Edit: I just noticed that the topic says model name. I think Jebbaz and I have changed that, though.

I'm glad to hear from you... other people. :mrgreen:

Oh and I think the ninja thing also had something to do with the fact that you used to be so quiet in the chat room... lurking in the shadows.

AmberCutie said:
Oh and I think the ninja thing also had something to do with the fact that you used to be so quiet in the chat room... lurking in the shadows.
Hmm... I don't think you ever said that reason to me, though it makes sense. I only remember what I said.

mine doesn't have any real meaning behind it, just stole it from a character in a book I had read a while back. turns out that I had spelled it differently without realizing it, but I like the misspelling better than the actual spelling anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.