AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Domi Levels/Control and Tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you would like my two cents on the matter, I'll be happy to share my experience.
Yes, I am loving it, and appreciative.
The Lush is crazy annoying. It rarely works in time with tips. It disconnects frequently and you cannot cross your legs at all or it'll disconnect. It also gets really warm and spins inside the vagina so if you're sitting for a prolonged period it may irritate your tailbone.
Yeah Fuck no. Thanks.
The Domi is insanely heavy. I watched a model drop it and break three bones in her foot. She has never used it since. I accidentally had it under my left thigh when someone tipped 1000 tokens and I still have a faint bruise 7 months later. It's that strong. I haven't used it since. The controls are also stiff and can be skipped if you press too hard which resets the toy to off.
Umm yeah...fuck no also.
Now we get to the Ambi. It's the size of a cigarette lighter. Super powerful. Lightweight and can go inside and outside at a moments notice. It's completely waterproof and easy to change settings with your thumb.
We have a winner! Thanks 🤍 It's still considered "interactive" though right?

Yeah my major issue, is I'm not looking to act all night. If it's just some thing that your average guy wants to believe gets a chick off, but is a piece of painful garbage; then I really don't want to feed my money and time into such a pile of shite. I'll leave that to others. My health is super important to me, in my pelvic floor, and my long term Regs know when I'm faking vs really turned on. Ambi might be right up my alley though lol. Cheers.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Yes, I am loving it, and appreciative.

Yeah Fuck no. Thanks.

Umm yeah...fuck no also.

We have a winner! Thanks 🤍 It's still considered "interactive" though right?

Yeah my major issue, is I'm not looking to act all night. If it's just some thing that your average guy wants to believe gets a chick off, but is a piece of painful garbage; then I really don't want to feed my money and time into such a pile of shite. I'll leave that to others. My health is super important to me, in my pelvic floor, and my long term Regs know when I'm faking vs really turned on. Ambi might be right up my alley though lol. Cheers.
Very interactive. I did a private last night with it and actually had to pull it away to keep from squirting. I am so in love with everything about it.

And you can search my posts about how often I crap on Lovense in general. Here's a pic.

20230807_214729.jpg

Haha of course a cat hair made it into the pic.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Sorry for the double post but the base of the toy, the fatter end, is the handle. So you can move the toy to any part of your body and not get your hands messy. The top part of the toy is perfectly tapered to hit vulva and clit at once or individually depending on your personal preference.

• Helpful!
Sorry for the double post but the base of the toy, the fatter end, is the handle. So you can move the toy to any part of your body and not get your hands messy. The top part of the toy is perfectly tapered to hit vulva and clit at once or individually depending on your personal preference.
We definitely have a winner here. Thank you, thank you SO much. You're the best!!! 💗💓

• Hugs
We definitely have a winner here. Thank you, thank you SO much. You're the best!!! 💗💓
You are most welcome!! So if it's your first purchase you need to buy the dongle for desktop broadcasting. It's $5. The charging cord does not come with an power adapter, I use the one I got with my phone.

• Helpful!
You are most welcome!! So if it's your first purchase you need to buy the dongle for desktop broadcasting. It's $5. The charging cord does not come with an power adapter, I use the one I got with my phone.
Sidenote it's nice to be able to talk frankly about this in public. I remember the time you'd get the equivalent of a forum ass whooping from controlling bitches if you ever dared bring it up in public (other places). Oh whoops...there goes my mouth again 😆 ✌️

Gordon Ramsay Lol GIF by PeacockTV

Sidenote it's nice to be able to talk frankly about this in public. I remember the time you'd get the equivalent of a forum ass whooping from controlling bitches if you ever dared bring it up in public (other places). Oh whoops...there goes my mouth again 😆 ✌️

Gordon Ramsay Lol GIF by PeacockTV
I comment frequently on another forum and those assholes still tell me I don't know how to do my job. So yeah, being able to be totally frank here is something to cherish. And yet we still have people who are all "I know your job better than you do" here. People are fascinating.

Anyway. Order that tonight. It's a game changer.

Yo! This is my WHEELHOUSE!!!
I love my teledildonics!

Ok so-
A. You set up your tip menu settings and can have different toys simultaneously react to different levels.
B. Obviously some ppl fake orgasms, personally I refuse...I don't have the energy for it and orgasms feel good, either tip more or if I'm doing a Cumshow and ppl are tipping amounts that trigger low vibes I often send a huge "test tip" so I can actually cum instead of getting random 2sec low buzzes (which are great as build up but thats like putting a finger in once and expecting her to squirt...not gonna happen that way and I personally get sexually frustrated by it :haha:).
C. As others have said, we should all be focussing on having a good time, it doesn't matter what level it's at as long as everyone is having fun.
D. Just have fun!

Oh and also yes some members do tip wild amounts to make models practically pass out from cumming too much...and trust me, when you've got a Domi and a Lush or Gravity going full pelt for over 15min...nobody is faking that. (You can see the Domy and Gravity moving, Lush obviously hard to see)
Also yeah, many of the Lovense toys are brutally strong and it takes time to get used to it enough to be able to use them regularly.

Oh and finally...word of warning...the Domi will numb your bits for weeks if you use it too often (I learnt the hard way!), It'll also take skin off if you don't keep putting lube on.

If you would like my two cents on the matter, I'll be happy to share my experience.

The Lush is crazy annoying. It rarely works in time with tips. It disconnects frequently and you cannot cross your legs at all or it'll disconnect. It also gets really warm and spins inside the vagina so if you're sitting for a prolonged period it may irritate your tailbone.

The Domi is insanely heavy. I watched a model drop it and break three bones in her foot. She has never used it since. I accidentally had it under my left thigh when someone tipped 1000 tokens and I still have a faint bruise 7 months later. It's that strong. I haven't used it since. The controls are also stiff and can be skipped if you press too hard which resets the toy to off.

Now we get to the Ambi. It's the size of a cigarette lighter. Super powerful. Lightweight and can go inside and outside at a moments notice. It's completely waterproof and easy to change settings with your thumb.
The Lush 3 only disconnects for me if I go to the bathroom and don't bring my phone (I connect via app) or it's too far underwater in the bath. Lush 2 was terrible compared though.

I like the new Gemini nipple vibes too, they're fun and good for early in a stream.

The Gravity is a BEAST, but at it's price point and size it's amazing! It's basically a sex machine that can fit into a normal bag so portable for travel! Downside is that the shaft is very very rigid and if you get the angle wrong it's really unpleasant. It's also not an everyday toy because no hole is made for that!

Basically I'm a fan of having options so that one can give certain parts and actions a rest and keep things different/exciting.

• Helpful!
The Lush 3 only disconnects for me if I go to the bathroom and don't bring my phone (I connect via app) or it's too far underwater in the bath. Lush 2 was terrible compared though.

I like the new Gemini nipple vibes too, they're fun and good for early in a stream.

The Gravity is a BEAST, but at it's price point and size it's amazing! It's basically a sex machine that can fit into a normal bag so portable for travel! Downside is that the shaft is very very rigid and if you get the angle wrong it's really unpleasant. It's also not an everyday toy because no hole is made for that!

Basically I'm a fan of having options so that one can give certain parts and actions a rest and keep things different/exciting.
I don't use the app. I use the desktop extension.

• Helpful!
The reason I don't use the app is because it demands access to my photos, my contacts, and my microphone.

• Helpful!
I don't understand the obsession with some guys and tipping Ultra High all the time. The Ultra High can be insane for some people. I know it is for me. I am glad that you can program the max power of the Lovense devices. The rules for my Edge were set to max at high/15 by default, and this was really good for me. I was playing around and changed it to ultra high/20 and hoy crap that was so damn uncomfortable!

I was playing with a model friend controlling her Domi and she had hers set to max at UH/20 and it hurt her.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
The Chrome verson has an ultra high setting and the App doesn't, at least from what I've been able to gather. I've had the Domi, the Lush, the Ambi and the nipple clamps. They all have the same default options in the extension and app but there seems to be a discrepancy between the app and the extension. So he's tipping for ultra high on an app that can't process that.

View attachment 97192
Huh, that IS interesting. I gave this guy the link to this thread so that he can read replies. I don't know if it answers his queries/concerns but it's good information for anyone none-the-less. :)

The Domi is insanely heavy. I watched a model drop it and break three bones in her foot. She has never used it since. I accidentally had it under my left thigh when someone tipped 1000 tokens and I still have a faint bruise 7 months later.

I've joked before that they could be used as a demolition tool...seems I wasn't that far off! I've heard the Ferri is deceptively good and probably won't break toes if dropped.

As a member rather than a streamer, I personally don't much like seeing the giant Domi taking centre stage, or even the Lush with it's silly pink antenna flapping about. I'd rather tip to fun activities, music requests etc.

But that's just me :)

I comment frequently on another forum and those assholes still tell me I don't know how to do my job. So yeah, being able to be totally frank here is something to cherish. And yet we still have people who are all "I know your job better than you do" here. People are fascinating.

Well stay away from the giant public forum starting with 'R' I found the attitudes I encountered there to be pretty monstrous....

I don't understand the obsession with some guys and tipping Ultra High all the time.

I came across a model that decided to use the Lush, Domi, Hush, Gemini AND Gravity all at once. It looked like she was hooked up to a life support machine by Dr. Nick Riviera.

Each to their own I guess. :rock:

Well stay away from the giant public forum starting with 'R' I found the attitudes I encountered there to be pretty monstrous....

I came across a model that decided to use the Lush, Domi, Hush, Gemini AND Gravity all at once. It looked like she was hooked up to a life support machine by Dr. Nick Riviera.

Each to their own I guess. :rock:
Yeah I peeked at that R place a few times. Straight up savage.

Am I the only one that loves the domi? If it's on too high and I'm not turned on enough yet, I just hold it a little lighter. The high strength makes it great for grinding on hands free. Can't do that with a bullet! Plus it kinda looks like a strap-on when you hold it between your thighs which I like

Reactions: Catwave and Ozzie_
Am I the only one that loves the domi? If it's on too high and I'm not turned on enough yet, I just hold it a little lighter. The high strength makes it great for grinding on hands free. Can't do that with a bullet! Plus it kinda looks like a strap-on when you hold it between your thighs which I like
You're not the only one! I like it too and as you said it's easy to control the pressure and make it feel just right.

Last edited:

Thanks for this one, I actually am trying to help someone find her next lovense toy currently and I had never considered the Ambi :D but might have to look into that one more now

Thanks for this one, I actually am trying to help someone find her next lovense toy currently and I had never considered the Ambi :D but might have to look into that one more now
Suddenly regret not having an affiliate link with them. :D I didn't know it existed until I went to the site to see what options were available. Jumped out at me right away. I really don't like doing penetration shows and this can be a tease on the edge of jussst going there.

Y’all just reminded me that, before I catch a bus home, I need to run into Walgreens to get another plusOne vibrator…since my other one unexpectedly died on me ALREADY!

One thing I am learning is that it may not show past panties in free chat. I'm a SM model (mostly/ main live site), and it sounds like there would be no part of this visible outside of my panties for vibes in free chat. Which is fine, I can tell them it's there, and upsell a private or exclusive, but that's definitely something to consider if your friend is a SM model. There are a lot of SM models who are very strongly against nudity in free chat (I wouldn't say I'm strongly against it, although I do choose not to do it myself). So definitely a consideration w the Ambi. The rules about bottomless penetrative nudity in free chat on SM are not clearly set out, and so any thing like that is too big a risk for me to take personally. Even if I wanted to take the risk (which I definitely don't).

I also do MFC, but I do tend to stay away from anything past topless nudity, and some ass cheek action, in free chat there as well.

A lot of the SM models use the lush as it's really easy to see with panties on, and I'm sure for a host of other reasons too. I just don't like the sound of the lush, for me.

ETA; Just learned that although a pink antenna won't be sticking out, it still looks very obvious inside panties. There's a light, and it bulges.

Last edited:
I have just ordered the Ambi. I have the domi, I love it for personal use too. I am hoping the Ambi will be a bit easier to keep in place and less strong than the domi. I have not had a tipv ibe activated for a long time, will see if this works out well.

One thing I am learning is that it may not show past panties in free chat. I'm a SM model (mostly/ main live site), and it sounds like there would be no part of this visible outside of my panties for vibes in free chat. Which is fine, I can tell them it's there, and upsell a private or exclusive, but that's definitely something to consider if your friend is a SM model. There are a lot of SM models who are very strongly against nudity in free chat (I wouldn't say I'm strongly against it, although I do choose not to do it myself). So definitely a consideration w the Ambi. The rules about bottomless penetrative nudity in free chat on SM are not clearly set out, and so any thing like that is too big a risk for me to take personally. Even if I wanted to take the risk (which I definitely don't).

I also do MFC, but I do tend to stay away from anything past topless nudity, and some ass cheek action, in free chat there as well.

A lot of the SM models use the lush as it's really easy to see with panties on, and I'm sure for a host of other reasons too. I just don't like the sound of the lush, for me.

ETA; Just learned that although a pink antenna won't be sticking out, it still looks very obvious inside panties. There's a light, and it bulges.
She is a CB and SC model, so it's not a big selling point for her I believe, it's more a "seeking pleasure" thing picking the right toy..

I feel like the bulge and the light can still be a good thing though? as this can help upsell the privates/exclusives even more? because it does show there's something there? or would I be totally wrong with this assumption

I have just ordered the Ambi. I have the domi, I love it for personal use too. I am hoping the Ambi will be a bit easier to keep in place and less strong than the domi. I have not had a tipv ibe activated for a long time, will see if this works out well.
Holding the domi made my hand cramp and numb all at the same time because of the strength. Had the Ambi for a full week now and I love it. Easy to hold, easy to stand up and use, charges fast and the vibes are deep enough to work well but not so deep you feel like your butt is going to vibrate right off your body. :))

Reactions: CallMeMaria
I feel like the bulge and the light can still be a good thing though? as this can help upsell the privates/exclusives even more? because it does show there's something there? or would I be totally wrong with this assumption
Imo you are correct 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.