AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Domi Levels/Control and Tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2022
Hi folks!

Asking this on behalf of someone else.

This member often takes a model to pvt or tips for domi control.

The particular model has told him that a tip of 401 will enable "Ultra High" for 90 seconds, her 'favorite' tip. Also that when he gets Domi control, the highest level is only 'High'. A tip of 555 will give a member 5 mins of Domi control. In his privates she gives him 10 mins of control just because anyway.

I am aware that you can customise it all, but my question is -

Is this likely a ruse to get him to tip more? Is it likely that this tip of 401 or more actually is a higher vibration level that the highest on control?

Thanks!

You have no way of knowing how the model is truly feeling any vibe. Biology of everyone is different. What matters is if her reaction she shows you is worth those tokens. The reality is some models do feel sensations and sometimes even strong ones but other times you could put a jackhammer inside them and they actually feel nothing from it. It's not that the model is 'doing it wrong' it's her biology isn't designed to stimulate her that way.

You're paying for the fantasy. The model is reacting to entertain you. It's not a ruse as it's all fantasy to begin with.

I understand what you are saying, the member has this mission to make the model cum, and was told by them that the high tip would activate an ultra high mode that wasn't available in the normal domi control when you slide it up to max.

He's concerned its a way to take advantage of him and make him tip more, which I think is a justified concern considering he already spends $1000 a week at the very least.

Of course there is always the aspect of the smoke and mirrors in the industry, the selling of the fantasy, but nobody wants to be lied to.

And btw a jackhammer seems excessive lol

Of course she is trying to make him tip more, that is her business.

When the model sets up the levels of buzz in the Lovense extension their options are: 1-5 is low, 6-10 is medium, 11-15 is high, and 16-20 is ultra-high. It has been a while since I had control, but I am pretty sure that 20 steps seem about right, whether they are called low, medium, high, or ultra-high I don't remember.

If I were that member, with his mission and apparent resources, I would tip for control, only due to basic numbers: 90sec for 401 v 300sec for 555.

Her business is to get as many tokens from him as possible, his business is to get as much entertainment for his tokens as possible

I think that is my point.

I worked in retail for...too long. The idea is retail and business is to build a customer base, leverage that as much as possible, but taking advantage insincerely is predatory at best and illegal at worst. People catch on.

The ultimate outcome can range from losing that customer, them undermining your business in future or them actively taking revenge.

Tipping more in the moment will just come back to bite you if they realise they are being outright ripped off.

You lose a good tipper because you manipulated them.

I understand what you are saying, the member has this mission to make the model cum, and was told by them that the high tip would activate an ultra high mode that wasn't available in the normal domi control when you slide it up to max.

He's concerned its a way to take advantage of him and make him tip more, which I think is a justified concern considering he already spends $1000 a week at the very least.

Of course there is always the aspect of the smoke and mirrors in the industry, the selling of the fantasy, but nobody wants to be lied to.

the user is never going to know if he actually makes a model cum

the best thing is just give in to the fantasy and go with it. If the model's reactions are sexy that should be enough.

Newsflash - she doesn't get wet when you enter the room, you aren't hilarious and you don't have the biggest dick she has ever seen lol

the user is never going to know if he actually makes a model cum

the best thing is just give in to the fantasy and go with it. If the model's reactions are sexy that should be enough.

Newsflash - she doesn't get wet when you enter the room, you aren't hilarious and you don't have the biggest dick she has ever seen lol
None of us really knows, but if the streamer is good she will know how, and when, to give the illusion that she is.
Now we're micromanaging orgasms? Good lord. It's amazing any of us are successful. Sheesh.
If it is my comment that suggests micromanaging I apologize, that was not the intention. I merely wanted to give another member some facts about lovense levels, as I know them.

Reactions: dinnerforbreakfast
Who knows? The model probably set up the prices at different times and may be completely unaware?

As an anecdote, I tried the control Domi for xx time once and was like: weeee… up and down on my phone.

The model DM’d me and said “just keep it at max for the whole time and let’s have some fun!” 😂

Who knows? The model probably set up the prices at different times and may be completely unaware?

As an anecdote, I tried the control Domi for xx time once and was like: weeee… up and down on my phone.

The model DM’d me and said “just keep it at max for the whole time and let’s have some fun!” 😂
this made me laugh because a common mistake is users thinking they have to move the dial constantly.

The truth is that many models never get extended ultra high vibes because the tips for it are usually expensive (I think the default for ultra high to start is 301 tokens for 30 seconds or something similar). I love domi control and if I have it for an extended time I pretty much leave it at max for several minutes at a time and then try to replicate some of the patterns in between - unless the model tells me she likes something different

But regardless, the dial rarely goes under the halfway mark unless I am intentionally turning the vibe off and on

Yeah. I like the fact Lovense provides these gamification add-ons for interaction but I’d much rather just tip for ultra high tbh.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Hey… no kink shaming 😂

The ultimate outcome can range from losing that customer, them undermining your business in future or them actively taking revenge.

Different people come from different backgrounds and have different ethics. I really wouldn’t compare sex work to retail, that’s so, so off base.

However I get what you are saying. On the flip side, the beauty of this business is that every model gets to decide how they run their own room. Right down to the decision to push some types of user away, and treat others in a way to make them stay 🤷‍♀️ and it’s also possible the model is just plain stupid, and doesn’t realize that way of being, has a shelf life w a lot of normal folks.

I just wouldn’t assume that we are all desperate to keep every single member. You all weren’t crated equal. I think a lot of confusion and errors in judgement come when members assume every model is in the same financial boat, has the same motivations, and the same goals with every single member, every single time. It’s not that black and white. You literally have to take things on an individual, night by night basis pretty much.

Last edited:
Sorry ran out of time; but this is something he should be discussing directly with the model. We’re all adults and can have direct conversations right? No one knows what her goals and organization are but her. He should drop a pair and just talk to her like a regular person, and get it straightened out.

Yeah, but SMUser69 was making a point. :)

And some men (not just on cam sites, but IRL
too) do make remarks like that anyway…bragging about how they would “drill you out” or “beat that pussy up” or “tear that ass up” or “will make you scream…” 😂

Brady Bunch K GIF

Sorry ran out of time; but this is something he should be discussing directly with the model. We’re all adults and can have direct conversations right? No one knows what her goals and organization are but her. He should drop a pair and just talk to her like a regular person, and get it straightened out.
In the original post it was hinted that he was communicating with the model, the question was:

Is an 'Ultra-high' vibration tipped for stronger than the highest level vibration when the toy is controlled?

Edit: these are the quotes

The particular model has told him that a tip of 401 will enable "Ultra High" for 90 seconds, her 'favorite' tip.
Is this likely a ruse to get him to tip more? Is it likely that this tip of 401 or more actually is a higher vibration level that the highest on control?

In the original post it was hinted that he was communicating with the model, the question was:

Is an 'Ultra-high' vibration tipped for stronger than the highest level vibration when the toy is controlled?
And the response is what difference does it make? She's going to react however she chooses regardless of what the toy is doing.

If he doesn't believe it's a more intense toy response then don't tip for it. Not like anyone can prove it to him definitively.

Edit: these are the quotes
Thank you for your clarification, but I still stand by everything I wrote. Not sure why your clarification was needed lol?

ETA; I didn't pay particularly close attention to your posts in this thread, so sorry if I'm missing some social or emo thing that's going on here. But I truly am, if so. I try my best to focus directly on OP and their question is these threads, although I do fail at times. I'm sure OP is an adult who can address things for themselves.

Last edited:

You sure do seem to know a lot about this "someone else" and his interactions with this model.

I chat a bit to this member and he asked me if I knew if the levels were somehow different. I said I'd ask around a little for him. No the member in question is not me heh
If you guys want to go so far behind the curtain that all of the magic is ruined, so be it. I don't think you'll like what's on the other side but that said, maybe just take shit at face value for once and let it goooo if everyone is happy and enjoying themselves?

I guess he feels like he can't ask the model directly because he's already feeling like she isn't being honest with him about it.

He understands its all fantasy, like most members do, just doesn't want to feel swindled.

Yeah, but SMUser69 was making a point. :)

And some men (not just on cam sites, but IRL
too) do make remarks like that anyway…bragging about how they would “drill you out” or “beat that pussy up” or “tear that ass up” or “will make you scream…” 😂
Ha! Yeah see that a lot in public chat, I'm sure nothing turns you on more than you hear that. 😂

Perhaps people misunderstood my intentions with my original post, or perhaps not! Either way I appreciate the replies, thankyou!

I guess he feels like he can't ask the model directly because he's already feeling like she isn't being honest with him about it.

He understands its all fantasy, like most members do, just doesn't want to feel swindled.
Yeah I get his point of view on that. Unfortunately I don't own that machine or frequent any rooms of models who do, so I have no clue.

I self time toys on my clit for interactive and have a lot of fun with it. For me different intensities are definitely needed at different times. Idk why, just how my body works. Of course the first real O is way different from the next few. I think the most the inte5reactive toy guys have given me is like 5 in one night though. So I'm by no means an expert at that, because to me that's not a lot for one night. Although definitely something I'm always grateful for :party:

Reactions: dinnerforbreakfast
Yeah I get his point of view on that. Unfortunately I don't own that machine or frequent any rooms of models who do, so I have no clue.
The Chrome verson has an ultra high setting and the App doesn't, at least from what I've been able to gather. I've had the Domi, the Lush, the Ambi and the nipple clamps. They all have the same default options in the extension and app but there seems to be a discrepancy between the app and the extension. So he's tipping for ultra high on an app that can't process that.

Lovense Levels 2.png

The Chrome verson has an ultra high setting and the App doesn't, at least from what I've been able to gather. I've had the Domi, the Lush, the Ambi and the nipple clamps. They all have the same default options in the extension and app but there seems to be a discrepancy between the app and the extension. So he's tipping for ultra high on an app that can't process that.

View attachment 97192
Thanks helpful. I'm actually thinking of maybe finally buying one, I just can't decide which.

Thanks helpful. I'm actually thinking of maybe finally buying one, I just can't decide which.
If you would like my two cents on the matter, I'll be happy to share my experience.

The Lush is crazy annoying. It rarely works in time with tips. It disconnects frequently and you cannot cross your legs at all or it'll disconnect. It also gets really warm and spins inside the vagina so if you're sitting for a prolonged period it may irritate your tailbone.

The Domi is insanely heavy. I watched a model drop it and break three bones in her foot. She has never used it since. I accidentally had it under my left thigh when someone tipped 1000 tokens and I still have a faint bruise 7 months later. It's that strong. I haven't used it since. The controls are also stiff and can be skipped if you press too hard which resets the toy to off.

Now we get to the Ambi. It's the size of a cigarette lighter. Super powerful. Lightweight and can go inside and outside at a moments notice. It's completely waterproof and easy to change settings with your thumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.