AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Don't ever use chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2017
I created my account five days ago. My user was hungryforfun07. I barely spent one hour online on the site because the interface is so messy and amateur that I thought it couldn't be a good thing. And guess what? I was right. But three days ago I decided to send them a copy of my passport in order to verify my age. Today I sent them an email asking why this process was taking too long. A few hours later they answered me saying my account was terminated. Yes, that's what they do. They aren't professional. They can't check information, so they simply ban users for no reason.

Go with cam4. They have a great support and you won't be banned for simply doing anything.

weird i am there sinds januarie ( made recent new account with bf ) and i sended my id the day i registated. and was the only prob was that my bf id want good enough and we had to try a few times bur we where not terminated, what dit you do that 1 hour on cam then. cause they don't ban if they dont have a reason

weird i am there sinds januarie ( made recent new account with bf ) and i sended my id the day i registated. and was the only prob was that my bf id want good enough and we had to try a few times bur we where not terminated, what dit you do that 1 hour on cam then. cause they don't ban if they dont have a reason

actually, they ban for no reason all the time. Do a search on here (or google) for "i got banned from chaturbate" and see what you find.

If I had a token for every ban I see come here from chaturbate I'd be making top 20 Miss MFC money :haha:

They can definitely be ban happy.

Is it really so that they ban you without explanation? That'd be so unprofessional. At the very least they should tell you what you allegedly did wrong.

Our experience with CB is that we had the rules enforced on us by a warning of sorts. It is a pop-up that tells you why you have been flagged and you have to explain yourself before you can go back to broadcasting.

In the very beginning Kara started camming solo and she had a "moderator" who told her it was okay if the boyfriend (me) joined in if it was only briefly. We believed this "moderator", and of course CB's hammer came crushing down on us because I wasn't verified.

In any case, it is probably best to get verified before your first broadcast. CB does age/ID verification very quickly (1-2 hours).

Status
Not open for further replies.