AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Doxxing and blackmail from a longtime chaturbate user

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 14, 2021
Hello! I’ve been apart of the cam community off and on for 11 years. I was on chaturbate in its infancy stage when there was only 1 page of streamers at any given time lol. In other words I was young and naive at the start of my cam career. Im not sure how this all started but I’ve been harassed by the same person for the last 8 or so years. What I have found out about people who do this often do this to multiple girls, and considering how he has escalated his threats and boldness as well as his approach in concealing his information, it makes me think there are others out there being victimized by him. He will often take long breaks where I won’t get anything from him for months sometimes years. What I do know is that his name at least online some of the time is jimmy. He has been on chaturbate for as long as I can remember. He demands ass and asshole worship very aggressively and often times will bounce between complimenting and humiliating you. He uses a vpn to create new accounts when you ban him. Often refers to me as a prostitute. Anyways I do have an open case file with police. Who knows if anything will come of it. I just think if there are other people out there experiencing this we can collectively make a difference together rather than alone. It’s a shot in the dark but I’m willing to try.

He will often take long breaks where I won’t get anything from him for months sometimes years.
I had an in-person stalker for years that was like that. Once I started investigating him myself, as an aside to repeated police reports, I found out that, that was exactly what was happening. He was focused on multiple women at once, and during the periods when he went quiet with me, he was harassing other women. So you are probably 100% right. I was actually able to find out who, and contacted several of them, to get more information. Some didn't want to talk to me, likely out of fear and being in hiding, but several still did.

I also found out where his parents live, and his whole criminal history. He found out that I was investigating him, and he went into an even bigger rage, but he was already in a rage to begin with. So it's not like that made much of a difference.

ETA; I do remember there was a really crazy guy from the asshole fetish section of C4S who contacted me repeatedly years ago. He was obsessive and abusive and used to write me long bizarre emails, saying he was sitting in the bar while he was writing them to me. I cannot remember his name or any of the details about him though. I remember I blocked him, then he made up 2 more fake emails, which I blocked also. Then I never heard from him again. I'll go check my block list, and see if he was named Jimmy.

Last edited:
I had an in-person stalker for years that was like that. Once I started investigating him myself, as an aside to repeated police reports, I found out that, that was exactly what was happening. He was focused on multiple women at once, and during the periods when he went quiet with me, he was harassing other women. So you are probably 100% right. I was actually able to find out who, and contacted several of them, to get more information. Some didn't want to talk to me, likely out of fear and being in hiding, but several still did.
Did anything come about in regards to your case? Did you manage to get rid of him?

Did anything come about in regards to your case? Did you manage to get rid of him?
The in-person stalker yes. He was repeatedly jailed and convicted of 7 felonies. He broke into my house and I pepper-sprayed him in the eyes and whipped him with a metal dog leash, so I could detain him for police. However, he broke into my house repeatedly and was in and out of jail repeatedly. He didn't seem to care about consequences, and so I eventually had to change jobs, cities, and cars (which was very expensive for me) to get rid of him for good. However, he could still pop up again anytime, so I never complete the census etc. He had a delusion that I was his property and his wife. I bet he still refers to me as his wife to this day. I have never been married, and I never agreed to marry that nutcase, but he is convinced I am his wife and that therefore he owns me 🤷‍♀️ In his mind because I am his "wife" the law does not apply to him, and how he treats me. Because I am simply a piece of property that belongs to him, and which he has "rights" to. He's a real nut job. I am his wife, because he decided I am, and that's as black and white as it is to him. He belongs in an institution.

Last edited:
The in-person stalker yes. He was repeatedly jailed and convicted of 7 felonies. He broke into my house and I pepper-sprayed him in the eyes and whipped him with a metal dog leash, so I could detain him for police. However, he broke into my house repeatedly and was in and out of jail repeatedly. He didn't seem to care about consequences, and so I eventually had to change jobs, cities, and cars (which was very expensive for me) to get rid of him for good. However, he could still pop up again anytime, so I never complete the census etc. He had a delusion that I was his property and his wife. I bet he still refers to me as his wife to this day. I have never been married, and I never agreed to marry that nutcase, but he is convinced I am his wife and that therefore he owns me 🤷‍♀️ In his mind because I am his "wife" the law does not apply to him, and how he treats me. Because I am simply a piece of property that belongs to him, and which he has "rights" to. He's a real nut job. I am his wife, because he decided I am, and that's as black and white as it is to him. He belongs in an institution.
Holy shit. I’m so glad to hear he got reprimanded though. And you’re pretty badass for whipping the shithead. I hope it stays peaceful for you ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
I'm so sorry that there are men out there that do this.

Think there are quite a few black mailers on cb trying to get money out of girls sadly.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
I'm so sorry that there are men out there that do this.

Think there are quite a few black mailers on cb trying to get money out of girls sadly.
He hasn’t asked for money. His motive is to get me to take down my cam accounts but even if I did do it I highly doubt it would end there.

I am appalled by these stories. Nobody - nobody - should have to put up with this in their lives.
I just wish the authorities had more power (and sadly, sometimes the interest) to deal with such nutcases.
The police officer did mention he wants to get as much information as he can to get felony charges, but if he will / can is another story. I really wish there were more protections in place. It’s 2021 the whole world just spent their lives on the internet this past year and a half cyber stalking cases are sky rocketing because people are bored and going crazy. It’s time for change.

He hasn’t asked for money. His motive is to get me to take down my cam accounts but even if I did do it I highly doubt it would end.

He hasn’t asked for money. His motive is to get me to take down my cam accounts but even if I did do it I highly doubt it would end there.
Funny enough a girl I follow has this stalker who isnt after money just wants her to quit the business. Hes reported and gotten her banned on cb and contact her family and apparently contacted police in her country. His name is Phil though and doesnt sound like the same person.

Sadly yeah I dont think your problem would end there. For Jimmy it sounds like it's about power control.
People sure r sick fucks. Ofc if I ever hear about a Jimmy I'll let u know.

Yeah I dont know what i can do to help, but agree that cb community needs to come together to name and shame stalkers and blackmailers, maybe a list of people with known alias and what they known for and asking anyone to give info. Kinda like FBI has that 10 most wanted list.

It's happening too often and think both cb users and broadcasters need to look out for each other in this sense.

Like I said I dont know what I can do to help, but I'm very much willing to help.

Hello! I’ve been apart of the cam community off and on for 11 years. I was on chaturbate in its infancy stage when there was only 1 page of streamers at any given time lol. In other words I was young and naive at the start of my cam career. Im not sure how this all started but I’ve been harassed by the same person for the last 8 or so years. What I have found out about people who do this often do this to multiple girls, and considering how he has escalated his threats and boldness as well as his approach in concealing his information, it makes me think there are others out there being victimized by him. He will often take long breaks where I won’t get anything from him for months sometimes years. What I do know is that his name at least online some of the time is jimmy. He has been on chaturbate for as long as I can remember. He demands ass and asshole worship very aggressively and often times will bounce between complimenting and humiliating you. He uses a vpn to create new accounts when you ban him. Often refers to me as a prostitute. Anyways I do have an open case file with police. Who knows if anything will come of it. I just think if there are other people out there experiencing this we can collectively make a difference together rather than alone. It’s a shot in the dark but I’m willing to try.
People like this - who are serial stalkers of multiple women - are seeking an adrenaline rush by getting a negative reaction. This kind of personality actually gets off on almost any kind of interaction. I suppose at some level they feel dead inside, and if you respond in any way to anything they do, that is proof that they must be alive and have some effect on the world.

Have you tried completely ignoring him and just automatically blocking any time there is a contact? At first that might just make him more aggressive, but that is his way of testing you for any reaction. If you continue to act like he does not exist, his need for attention is not going to be satisfied by you. To be clear, acting like he does not exist means you do not say or write a single word to him. Do not give him any emotion or words to feed his addiction.

Maybe it would help here for you to describe the typical interactions between the two of you, and it might jump out how he continues to derive satisfaction from that.

Maybe it would help here for you to describe the typical interactions between the two of you, and it might jump out how he continues to derive satisfaction from that.
I was holding off since this is all very fresh and idk if he watches this site but screw it you’re right. Normally it’s just threats of doxxing me / my family. Yesterday it escalated to him emailing my mom and her employer trying to get her fired. He used a protonmail account to do it which is encrypted and I’m trying to get in contact with them since you need to pay to sign up for it. Normal interaction is just calling me a prostitute and saying I need to get a real job.

I'm so sorry OP!

Make sure you screenshot and document everything.

Get yourself a ring camera for your door in case he does come to your home. If you can get other security cameras around and inside, even better. Look into getting a lawyer to possibly help subpoena the site for his information.

Unfortunately our laws haven't caught up to the internet, and the laws that we do have for the internet are 20 years dated.

Please also look into getting additional support like counseling. Pineapple support.org is a great counseling resource for sexworkers.

I'm so sorry OP!

Make sure you screenshot and document everything.

Get yourself a ring camera for your door in case he does come to your home. If you can get other security cameras around and inside, even better. Look into getting a lawyer to possibly help subpoena the site for his information.

Unfortunately our laws haven't caught up to the internet, and the laws that we do have for the internet are 20 years dated.

Please also look into getting additional support like counseling. Pineapple support.org is a great counseling resource for sexworkers.
Thank you so much for the info. I’m working on a security system as we speak ❤️

Yeah I dont know what i can do to help, but agree that cb community needs to come together to name and shame stalkers and blackmailers, maybe a list of people with known alias and what they known for and asking anyone to give info. Kinda like FBI has that 10 most wanted list.

I agree with the sentiment of this idea; however I would be careful not to give it so much fanfare that it inspires more copycats (assuming that attention is one of their goals).

Sucks that people have to be this way.

And this is why I carry. I'm not fucking playing.

P.s so so sorry you guys went through this. Stalkers are the lowest form of shit.

Would you happen to have any of his usernames? The motives and what he did are really similar. He contacted my mom yesterday and her employer trying to get my mom fired.
i dont think it is. i dont know if he has a username on cb. but he has contacted the lady via her twitter. her details and info on whats he's done are here. with links to his former twitter account and vk account but i know he's respinded to her on another twitter account.

I was holding off since this is all very fresh and idk if he watches this site but screw it you’re right. Normally it’s just threats of doxxing me / my family. Yesterday it escalated to him emailing my mom and her employer trying to get her fired. He used a protonmail account to do it which is encrypted and I’m trying to get in contact with them since you need to pay to sign up for it. Normal interaction is just calling me a prostitute and saying I need to get a real job.

You haven't told us how you respond to each of those actions.

Protonmail is free for the basic service. But how does that help you? If you get a Protonmail then you have end to end encryption between the two of you, which makes it even harder to prove he originated those emails. At least now you have timestamps from mail servers outside of Protonmail's domain.

Talk to a few detectives, and if this crosses state borders talk to the FBI. Ask them how can you set this guy up to get arrested for this harassment. For example, do they think a judge would give you a restraining order and "stay away" order. If the terms of that order very specifically forbid him to contact you, then any contact he makes after that legal order is in place makes him subject to arrest. The other part of this is does he live in a jurisdiction where the police are willing to recognize and act on a court order issued in your jurisdiction? Maybe you need two court orders. To further complicate things, are the detectives in his jurisdiction willing to arrest him for violating such a court order? What boundaries does he need to cross before they would start arresting him. I think you have a lot of homework to do with police and lawyers to understand how to set a trap for him. At some point if he is getting arrested twice a month for harassing you, he is going to go after easier prey.

Has he ever tried to show up at your front door? Once a court order is in place, if he is within about 500 feet of your home he is subject to arrest. So having the court order is a powerful tool. And, by the way, having that court order gives your mom an easy-way-out when human resources asks her about his calls. She can show human resources the court order and explain he is a stalker. It's hard for them to punish her when there is a legal order restraining his behavior, and he violated that order by calling human resources.... Maybe make your mom and other family members part of that court order, so when he approaches them he is in violation as well....

You haven't told us how you respond to each of those actions.

Protonmail is free for the basic service. But how does that help you?
I’m not here to tell a story I’m here to gather information so I can find out who this guy is. I still don’t know his real name just that he had screen names with jimmy in it. And proton mail says on their site they don’t condone criminal activity. IF he paid for the service then they would have his billing information. All of what you described is well and good but I do not have the information to go after this guy in any form yet and I’m just starting in my own investigation. There’s no Human Resources at my moms job she’s a real estate agent all this guy did was email her broker and her broker didn’t give a shit it just raised an eyebrow because this guy is a whack job. So far I’ve not been physically threatened or stalked except for online and I doubt this guy is local.

Status
Not open for further replies.