AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Driving license is not verified even clear picture

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2021
Hello! I have now tried 5 times to upload my ID and selfie with ID and its still not verified. It always says ID not valid. My driver license card is from 2016 and ofc I looked a bit different but that shouldnt be a problem. I have never had problem with that card, nightclubs, aclostores etc look it just for max 3 sec and they say its ok. I have tried to send support email but it seems its just bot answering, even I put a lots of good pictures and told everything. EU driver license is pink/grayish, thats hard color combination for bots to auto verify but humans should make it easily. My account on CB is mr_notfatguy. [Chaturbate] 17937964 this is my email conversation number. Can you @punker barbie help?? THANKS :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.