AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Still unable to age verify

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2023
I seem to be unable to broadcast even though I've been age verified yet saying I'd too old. I had this issue when I first joined to verify about a month ago but after chaturbate saying I was age verified, u saved the email and could broadcast , today I keep getting error in broadcast. I got my photo updated by my countries driver license issuer on the grounds that the photo no longer looked like me die to weight loss. The license arrived last week and tried to age verify today with a license they updated photo on. The version number is different but expiry same as they waived the fee due to it only being the photo. That's being declined as I'd roo old and I just got new license last week so photo definitely looks like Me now on license. Please is anyone able to help as I can't broadcast it just says broadcast error everytime I try after 1 minute. Dies not give a reason as to if I'm being booted out or not and too scared to keep trying to broadcast in case I'm getting booted out for some reason. I also changed the bio to woman as my partner isn't here to broadcast with me currently and changed all the goals and tip menu to reflect a solo broadcaster. Is there any way a human can do this and look at it as obviously the verification site they use just won't accept it even though it's 2 weeks old as they updated the license photo part only. If human eyes would look at this it would be fine but obviously it refuses to accept any drivers license now even a new one provided by licensing authority. I went to licensing authority solely because I wanted my age verification to say approved instead of ID too old in green like my partners and suspect I'm being booted out of broadcasting because it doesn't say approved even though xhaturbate themselves confirmed I'm fine as screenshot of email shows. Was broadcasting fine previously2 weeks ago but now can'twithout error message cutting off broadcast.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230823_103936_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230823_103936_Chrome.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20230823_104026_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230823_104026_Chrome.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Thank you again for responding. Username is streamerfan. Email I got from support is now saying I'd too old same as before yet the license was reissued with new photo two weeks ago. Is there anyway I can email you directly my license and a photo of myself. The expiry of license is same as it was free replacement with a new photo. I've emailed back twice that it's brand new license and keep getting same response back I'd too old. I've explained it's 2 weeks old and a replacement license with new photo as old one was unrecognizable. Yet weeks ago I got email saying I was verified. I only uploaded new license as I got error when trying to broadcast and wasn't able to like when I first started out. Both emails attached. When I log into my cb account I still have age verified yet get booted when trying to broadcast.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230823_165452_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230823_165452_Chrome.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230823_103936_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230823_103936_Chrome.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230823_170101_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230823_170101_Chrome.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thank you again for responding. Username is streamerfan. Email I got from support is now saying I'd too old same as before yet the license was reissued with new photo two weeks ago. Is there anyway I can email you directly my license and a photo of myself. The expiry of license is same as it was free replacement with a new photo. I've emailed back twice that it's brand new license and keep getting same response back I'd too old. I've explained it's 2 weeks old and a replacement license with new photo as old one was unrecognizable. Yet weeks ago I got email saying I was verified. I only uploaded new license as I got error when trying to broadcast and wasn't able to like when I first started out. Both emails attached. When I log into my cb account I still have age verified yet get booted when trying to broadcast.
Support is just sending me standard emails which isn't addressing my question on how a 2 week old license is not recent and photo not recognizable. All I'm getting is standard replies one which is iam age verified and can accept tokens at 1.09 and another saying my id is not recent and photo not recognizable. Everytime I reply explaining it's 2 week old replacement license and dont understand how a 2 week old id is not recent or recognizable, I get standard reply of your ID is not recent and photo not recognizable

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.