AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

E-signature suddenly got wrong

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lore_Shane

Cam Model
Jul 22, 2018
Twitter Username
@Lore_Shane13
MFC Username
Lore_Shane
Chaturbate Username
Ms_lorelei
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001880948/Lore_Shane/
Hello everyone!
My nickname on SM is MsLorelei and I am a new model there. I started working right as soon as I got verified and all my address and payment info were set. After a week of working I suddenly got the following notice on my profile:

"Our records indicate that your account is not compliant with "Know Your Customer" requirements or your information was rejected. While you are able to start a show, we are unable to process payments for non-compliant accounts. Please review and/or correct the following issues before your next payment:
  • Does the E-signature on file match the Registered Account Owner? Please review and update this information or contact support to help update it if necessary.
  • Do we have a photo ID associated with the Registered Account Owner's E-signature? Please contact support for help resolving this issue."

I opened the model-SM agreement and there is no my signature and no possibility to put it in. I contacted support but they are not answering me back.

The notice also says to add this info in order to get paid. But I cannot solve this by myself! What is going to happen to the money I already earned? Do I have a point of working at all while this issue is still up?

I would highly appreciate any help in this question.

Support can lag a bit but I had similar start up issues and they were not resolved until about 3 weeks of camming. Support kept asking for something or orher. If you don’t know what they mean keep asking if possible. I know it’s frustrating but once it is set up you will receive the payment. Once all issues are resolved and you set up your account officially they will start sending checks weekly. I would continue camming in the process and know you have the new tag for i think 6 weeks so better to get in some time during that period.

• Helpful!
Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0
Support can lag a bit but I had similar start up issues and they were not resolved until about 3 weeks of camming. Support kept asking for something or orher. If you don’t know what they mean keep asking if possible. I know it’s frustrating but once it is set up you will receive the payment. Once all issues are resolved and you set up your account officially they will start sending checks weekly. I would continue camming in the process and know you have the new tag for i think 6 weeks so better to get in some time during that period.
Thank you for sharing your experience with that!🥰 I will keep working and trying to get the support

Upvote 0
When I first started Liz really helped me out with some account issues. You should email Liz (US/Canada) or Catalina (Europe?), depending on what area of the world you are in. They will help you much faster than support. Their is a general question thread on this forum that Catalina checks on but maybe she can comment here for you @Catalina SM

Upvote 0
Hello everyone!
My nickname on SM is MsLorelei and I am a new model there. I started working right as soon as I got verified and all my address and payment info were set. After a week of working I suddenly got the following notice on my profile:

"Our records indicate that your account is not compliant with "Know Your Customer" requirements or your information was rejected. While you are able to start a show, we are unable to process payments for non-compliant accounts. Please review and/or correct the following issues before your next payment:
  • Does the E-signature on file match the Registered Account Owner? Please review and update this information or contact support to help update it if necessary.
  • Do we have a photo ID associated with the Registered Account Owner's E-signature? Please contact support for help resolving this issue."

I opened the model-SM agreement and there is no my signature and no possibility to put it in. I contacted support but they are not answering me back.

The notice also says to add this info in order to get paid. But I cannot solve this by myself! What is going to happen to the money I already earned? Do I have a point of working at all while this issue is still up?

I would highly appreciate any help in this question.
Hi there, please reach out via Skype or Email to our Russian speaking reps: russia@streamate.com and they will help you look further into your situation. :)

Upvote 0
Hi there, please reach out via Skype or Email to our Russian speaking reps: russia@streamate.com and they will help you look further into your situation. :)
Thank you! Slowly but that worked with the english speaking SM support. The Russian team doesn't seem to have access to my account and they did nothing.
I have filled in my E Signature and now my account is gone for my members:(
If course it says it is pending approval now, but I have no idea what will happen to my already earned money. And is there a point for me working right now as there is no guarantee I will be paid?

Honestly SM so far has been so shady: no info on the website that there is a 21 day delay in payment, no fast support, blocking my work for days because they cannot do their account check correctly, absolutely no response about what is going to happen to the money I already made on their website. Sorry, but it doesn't seem like these people care about their models at all.

Upvote 0
Thank you! Slowly but that worked with the english speaking SM support. The Russian team doesn't seem to have access to my account and they did nothing.
If course it says it is pending approval now, but I have no idea what will happen to my already earned money. And is there a point for me working right now as there is no guarantee I will be paid?

Honestly SM so far has been so shady: no info on the website that there is a 21 day delay in payment, no fast support, blocking my work for days because they cannot do their account check correctly, absolutely no response about what is going to happen to the money I already made on their website. Sorry, but it doesn't seem like these people care about their models at all.
Can you please DM me here the email address you used to reach out to our Russian speaking reps and your model nickname?

Upvote 0

lore_shane hey please help me im having the same problem with chaturbate bitcoin address being too long for the text box... how did you solive it, sorry u didn't kniow how to message you and ask you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.