AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

EDC Vegas

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo EDC Vegas tickets go on sale next week. :dance:

I was wondering if anyone here is planning to go?!?!! :dance:

I went last year, but never made any decisions for this year. You may want to post the same topic in the models only section, models last year kept their plans to go in there for the most part.

I live in Vegas, didn't go to the show though. Heard all the horror stories though

Kunra9 said:
I live in Vegas, didn't go to the show though. Heard all the horror stories though

The traffic was horrible all three days, the wind was so bad they shut down the venue the second day, then the third day was crowded beyond belief since they had day two people added in, and even though I am flat chested the drunk security guy was groping my moobs during the pat down after I had to stand in line for over an hour the third night as well. The DJs were great, but last year really sucked as far as the total experience goes.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Shaun__ said:
Kunra9 said:

The traffic was horrible all three days, the wind was so bad they shut down the venue the second day, then the third day was crowded beyond belief since they had day two people added in, and even though I am flat chested the drunk security guy was groping my moobs during the pat down after I had to stand in line for over an hour the third night as well. The DJs were great, but last year really sucked as far as the total experience goes.

Yep, biggest griping we heard was about traffic. I work at The Cosmopolitan on the strip and we had guests telling us it took them 5 hours to get back to the hotel after the show.

Don't care how great a show is, that would never be worth it to me.

Shaun__ said:
Kunra9 said:

I went there last year 10min. before they shut down I had a bad feeling. Made my boyfriend drive back to the hotel even though I just got fully dressed up. We missed all the traffic by 10min. My friend texted me to let me know she was sitting in 3hours of traffic. Thank God for intuition!!!

Reactions: DudeExtreme
PlayboyMegan said:
I went there last year 10min. before they shut down I had a bad feeling. Made my boyfriend drive back to the hotel even though I just got fully dressed up. We missed all the traffic by 10min. My friend texted me to let me know she was sitting in 3hours of traffic. Thank God for intuition!!!

On an unrelated note - your new avatar...

Attachments

• fonz.jpg
    fonz.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 99
mynameisbob84 said:
PlayboyMegan said:

On an unrelated note - your new avatar...
Shanks!! Just got my hair did!!! :dance:

Reactions: DudeExtreme
PlayboyMegan said:
Shaun__ said:
Kunra9 said:

I saw two of your outfits that you posted from that event and OMG you looked amazing. This was after I contacted you on facebook and before I had spent any time with you in public chat. Basically, I was waiting in anticipation until you got back from Vegas. That's why I got all but one pic set from you in the first night. :h:

Eeeekkk!! Idc how bad traffic is, Im going! Lol. This will be my EDC. :dance:

I havent decided if I wanna go all out and make my own outfit. :p

What I would do. Plan to go to the show, and then plan to stay a minimum of 2 hours after before you even ATTEMPT to leave. Let all the thizzed out freaks try to hurry home first. After that initial wave of madness has passed then cruise out

Reactions: SoTxBob
Status
Not open for further replies.