AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Eggs, space, and beyond.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends what you consider the first chicken - it evolved from something else (probably a reptile) which itself evolved from another reptile etc...So are we talking about a small flightless dinosaur as the first chicken? Or how far back do we go?

Jupiter551 said:
It depends what you consider the first chicken - it evolved from something else (probably a reptile) which itself evolved from another reptile etc...So are we talking about a small flightless dinosaur as the first chicken? Or how far back do we go?
I would presume that the predecessor of domestic chickens were wild birds. At some moment in time a creature came on the scene that if scientists were there, they would have said it was a chicken--that chicken began its life as an egg. I don't know of any chicken-related species that are live bearers. :)

yeah, well chickens are domesticated versions of forest fowl that are still found in India today, iirc.

Jupiter551 said:
yeah, well chickens are domesticated versions of forest fowl that are still found in India today, iirc.
lol Yeah, to my eyes, the primary difference between domestic and wild turkeys, e.g., is boob size. :)

And bantam chickens may be closer to those wild cousins; a pet bantam I had as a kid could fly as well as a pheasant. Oh, and btw, bantams and pheasants can cross breed. Dunno if the results are "mules."

Jupiter551 said:
LiLredhairedgrl said:
Now that we all know how to boil eggs, on to more important matters.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
British scientists claim to have solved the mystery...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3823868...which-came-first-chicken-or-egg/#.T5WIK6veArV

chicken3.gif

I love how British scientists locating proteins strands essential to egg production leads to 1400 comments about evolution vs "creationism" heh
Let's not have this thread turn into such. ;)

According to some recent studies, a chicken is just a shrunk down genetically mutated and evolved Tyrannosaurus rex. *So maybe the T-rex laid some chicken like mutated freak babies and then the lil' buggers multiplied over this huge epic time span until there was a whole new consistent freaky LiL dwarf of t-rexxish like creatures that today are known as chickens. So I guess that could explain how the chicken would come before the egg, because a chicken was born of a DINOSAUR egg...not a chicken egg. So tada! Chicken first.

Of course that brings up a whole slew of other mysteries to solve. Not only do we have to find the missing link in between the chicken and the T- rex but what about the whole egg issue? Dinosaurs obviously had to lay the eggs that mutated/evolved into chicken right? GAaa!
Soooo here we are again. Except the question is whether the T-rex or the egg came first...:mrgreen:

OH and heres the link to the article I found...
qm7Ao.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-448283/Proof-fearsome-T-Rex-evolved-chicken.html

Of course, Darwins whole theory of evolution could be just a conspiracy. Maybe some T-rex ate an apple when they weren't supposed to and WHAM! God turned them into chickens. Such controversy... :shock:

:hello2:
vISms.gif

*This is all entirely made up in my head. I am going to read the article now and see what they actually said. Bahaha!

AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
LiLredhairedgrl said:
Now that we all know how to boil eggs, on to more important matters.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
British scientists claim to have solved the mystery...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3823868...which-came-first-chicken-or-egg/#.T5WIK6veArV

chicken3.gif

I love how British scientists locating proteins strands essential to egg production leads to 1400 comments about evolution vs "creationism" heh
Let's not have this thread turn into such. ;)

I apologize Amber, I was just funning with y'all! I wasn't trying to inspire any serious controversy, just lolzes....and just to change the subject back to something at least CLOSE to the original topic- I present to you Mrs. Julia Child, who will be sharing the secrets to making the PERFECT omlette. Oh and some stuipid egg jokes. Forgive me bb's?

Knock, Knock!
Who's there?
Omelette.
Omelette who?
Omelette smarter than I look!

Question: Why did the chicken lay an egg?
Answer: Because it would break if she dropped it!

Question: Why did the egg cross the street?
Answer: To get to the shell station.

7rX3c.gif

Bocefish said:
It's all your fault bohica Jane

For a complete non sequitur, I used to play a game where one of the dice results was known as a bohica.

In other news, if I vote for Team T-rex, are we going to be subjected to a rash of dino/chicken/squirrel slash fic?

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
I want to know who ate the first egg and WTF did they say to their friends to convince them it was good? I am also curious, in the same way, about crabs, lobsters and crayfish lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.