AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

EhotLovea and Inwardly_Beautyy are Indentical!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2021
I'm completely confused. I've been on CB both as a broadcaster and viewer in the last 2 years. Obviously I know who ehotlovea is and what goes on in her broadcasts. Today I happened upon Inwardly_beautyy's page, and come to find out that she is copying EVERYTHING that ehotlovea does! The hustle, the "squirting", the maneurisms, the chair lol, and I even noticed at the bottom of her page she has that same picture that ehotlovea has of the guy digging for diamonds. Inwardly_beauty is now also pulling in the same high tips that ehot pulls in! Or claims to lol. Does anybody have any clue as to what's going on here, why their pages are identical?? I've read some crazy things online about inwardly being ehots sister and that their mom broadcasts too?? Someone who claims to know them posted that on here but who knows if that's even true. Anyway, I have no idea why I even care about this so don't bother responding with that. I look forward to hearing from you guys!

Reactions: Lucy_
Same and I'm wondering why you give a fuck.

Maybe you should figure out "why" you care so much.

Omg Jane, did you see her new outfit? Like, it's so bizarre, I can't believe she would ever step out of the house with that! And her new hair, just omg what was she thinking? I can't believe your boyfriend dated her. Like, it's so totally wild!
I "give a fuck" and "care" for the same senseless reason that you "give a fuck" and "care" to respond to my senseless posts. Because that's all this is, senseless mindless banter. Don't take it so seriously ;-)

Upvote 0
I "give a fuck" and "care" for the same senseless reason that you "give a fuck" and "care" to respond to my senseless posts. Because that's all this is, senseless mindless banter. Don't take it so seriously ;-)
Lots of companies are hiring right now Darling. Go work on your resume.

Upvote 0

Hey! Look at you, you got something right! Your posts are indeed senseless.

You and ghostlysupporter should exchange numbers so you can talk shit about people all day.

Upvote 0
give a fuck
I have absolutely no idea who even this model is, but I guess as long as they are both verified there's nothing much the platform can do, I suppose. And I don't get why you care. If this model wants to hang around with that guy, that's on her. Who cares. Her problem, I guess, not yours. As if she didn't have any agency or free will or money to buy her own place where to cam from. Now, personally, I would also be drunk 24/7 and questioning my life decisions, if I looked like that guy in such an embarassing suit. But, I mean, that's just me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
are you making senseless mindless banter or are you contributing to gossip? hmm

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Wow, you guys are dumb.

The guy in that photo is her (presumably now) husband or at the least her long-standing partner.
They have done shows together since the start. He and no one else is holding her captive, you can clearly see this by the way she interacts with him when he is also sat there on cam with her. Her entire attitude changes, whilst still trying to stay her serious, sad, innocent self. You will see, she starts to laugh a lot more at things, and her entire body language is very different, but not in an uncomfortable way.. e+hot+love+a is THEIR name (Erik + hot love +Alice).

You guys should just get your head out of your arses for one moment and stop trying to find conspiracies or problems, and use your time and energy doing something a lot more productive (go do some volunteer work, it's Christmas, you can actually make difference to people instead of trying to ruin people and playing childish games) and spend your tokens too.

And I say this as someone who never has been and never will be a fan of her or the "copy".

Upvote 0
You guys should just get your head out of your arses for one moment and stop trying to find conspiracies or problems, and use your time and energy doing something a lot more productive (go do some volunteer work, it's Christmas, you can actually make difference to people instead of trying to ruin people and playing childish games) and spend your tokens too.
Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Reactions: jekster
Upvote 0
Is this real? Was there really a guy in there with her? What did he do? He looks like a fucking super creep!
She couldn't stop laughing. She thinks everything he does is funny. They seem to have a lot of affection for each other. They're really an adorable couple.

Upvote 0
Also, it’s incredibly fucked up to say, without legitimate proof, that someone is a “captor” and implying that they are essentially forcing someone to perform against their will.

I'll add the <sarc> tag on it next time just for you.
You can catch up in the other ehot thread

Upvote 0
i havent read any of this but YESSS someone call them out and the fakeness she lefit had a fb hate page where they post proof of her scamming people.. the other girl is a copy exactly even the same topic and all..... its all stolen ideas... even the pretending to have the panties on that vibe when they dont have a thing on at all..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.