AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ehotlovea

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this thread, and instead of thinking of anything related to ehotlovea, camming or sex energy, all I can think of is; "Oh shit, maybe I should have put boiled eggs in my potato salad". Hahaha. Maybe I should make deviled eggs? Goddammit... decisions :)

I read this thread, and instead of thinking of anything related to ehotlovea, camming or sex energy, all I can think of is; "Oh shit, maybe I should have put boiled eggs in my potato salad". Hahaha. Maybe I should make deviled eggs? Goddammit... decisions :)
I want potato scotch eggs 🤤🤤🤤🤤

This thread took a turn towards the metaphysical. What if instead of selling a potato you are selling the picture of a potato... how would the buyer know it’s an eggshell with tan paint? Is it a scam? We should close down Hollywood then. Planet of the Apes? IT WASNT REAL APES!

Yet you didn't EXPECT real apes. You were not advertised or sold or promised under any pretense that the apes would be real.
However, you mutually agreed to your purchase of the expected potato with the shopkeeper selling it to you as a fully real potato.
/logic

Eggs, potatoes...

Way I look at it, you can use both to make a meal and satisfy your hunger. Much the way cam sites can satisfy another desire.

Correct, but again, one expects to be given what one spends ones money on.

If you go to a restaurant and pay 75$ for the lobster fra diavolo but when you get it it tastes funny, somethings off, and you eat it anyway but find out AFTER you eat and pay that it was actually 5$ imitation, will you feel it is "oh well I ate and have a full stomach and at least it was ACCEPTABLE tasting...."
Keep in mind it is fully marketed to you as REAL lobster at all times.

If you think that's fine, you're just being dishonest or you are just ok with being a dishonest person in general as long as you get the bag. In which case you're just trash tbh.

Or what if I want an eggshell with tan paint that look like a potato? What if I know exactly what I see, and want it anyway? I truly think some guys DO, she seems to have a few big tippers that return - I am sure more.
Oh ok, so as long as she had been doing it for a long time its ok. Perfect sense.

@Ani_Meiheim Duuuuuuuuuuuude... chill tf out. It seems like you might be taking yourself and your opinions a little too seriously.

One of the main traits of a narcissist is someone who responds with rage when criticized.. or disagreed with... Just saying.

@Ani_Meiheim Duuuuuuuuuuuude... chill tf out. It seems like you might be taking yourself and your opinions a little too seriously.

One of the main traits of a narcissist is someone who responds with rage when criticized.. or disagreed with... Just saying.

I responded to a condescending comment with sarcasm and condescension, attempt reading comprehension please.. No rage. Maybe stop gaslighting. It's not a good look and also a marker of a psychopath. You ok?

I approved the most recent troll posts but we are done with the charade.

Love when trolls only know a few words and phrases and repeat them in every reply.

Reading comprehension.
Gaslighting.

Ahh good stuff.

What an absolutely miserable human being. I feel sorry for anyone who happens to be in this person's life. That's if they haven't managed to drive away absolutely everyone with their toxicity. To make matters worse, I'm almost positive this is only the newest account of someone who has been banned multiple times here, because let's be real, it's highly unlikely some total newbie to the forum is going to come around acting so vile out of nowhere. How pathetic do you need to be to keep on coming around somewhere that you have already been shunned from for acting like an ass? Seek therapy.

PS. People who are actually intelligent don't go around trying to convince everyone of their intelligence. Their words and actions speak for themselves. All this troll has done is manage to put their obvious ignorance, hatred, self loathing and lack of confidence on full display. Again, seek therapy.

Lol, I just saw the reply to me. I was busy learning about Da Vinci Resolve. Eyeroll. Sometimes I wish I were a psychopath, I'm sure life's a lot easier for them... not needing to worry about anything but themselves. Empathy is so exhausting, especially at times like these (i.e. current political climate of the US).

Boy, this person sure loved to throw psychobabble jargon around. Weaponizing words, weaponizing psychology... for what end? To retaliate to a bunch of people who called you out. Lame. Eyeroll times a million. If you are still out there reading this tho, I don't wish any harm on you. In fact, I appreciate the laugh, this tutorial I was following was getting a little dry, and this made me chuckle.

But seriously, chill out, there's no need to get all twisted like that. Do you and don't worry about ehotlovea, or anyone here. Concentrate on yourself. All I have to say on the matter. Back to tutorial.

Back to the subject at hand... it isn’t that you don’t expect real apes.. it’s that IT DOES NOT MATTER because you suspend disbelief, what you truly expect from a Hollywood movie is to be entertained. Movies would be all the same if we couldn’t use SFX and other tricks to make the impossible seem real. It’s the same with cams. What members expect is a boner and a good time, authenticity isn’t important for every member to achieve their boner and have their fun. Cams are images in front of you, it doesn’t matter if it’s a potato or a rock painted as a potato, as long as it looks close enough to a potato to do the trick. No woman can masturbate for 12 hours straight every day and be in a state of perpetual arousal, but if we didn’t have cams like hers the camming landscape would have less variety. Ehotlovea could be faking every moan and every orgasm and her tippers don’t care just like I don’t need the apes to be real to enjoy the movie. Members who do care about authenticity don’t hang in her room, they find other rooms with different models 💡

For fuck's sake... A girl has ambition, work ethic and probably wants to retire early and suddenly it's all because a man is holding her hostage. She has freaking nice things like the floor because she can fucking afford a nice house/apartment in Russia. If you brought in the amount of money she can a day in camming, you totally would cam as long as she does.

Its just conspiracy theory.
I think the same. It walks like duck and it quacks like a duck, and the reddit poster probably hear voices in his head as well. All of his "arguments" reeks of confirmation bias, and I won't even get into the whole thing about people having a total conspiracy-bullshit-hard-on for everything Russian. It's the same guys (because they're always guys) who just can't help themselves and have to mention "Nazi" in the same sentence as "Germany", and "FSB" in the same sentence as "Russia". Every. Fucking. Time.

Besides, the plot would be way cooler if DGSE or MI6 held her hostage. Boring.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Actually the conspiracy brings up something that might be worth discussing , HOW many hours a month on CB is too many? as a model?
should there be a cap of say no more than 450 hours online cam time?? for health reasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.