AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ehotlovea

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can actually understand where @Ray560 is coming from. There have been plenty of times where people would tip her thousands upon thousands of tokens just to get banned for asking innocent questions. These questions range from, “Can you show me your Lovense”, “Why don’t you speak to us”, “Where is my thank you”, etc. These aren’t just any people; these are big tippers who were happy with the show but just wanted further information from her. I can see in these tippers shoes why it would be upsetting to see her response.

As for the people who tip and complain that she isn’t doing enough and showing enough, it is their fault for not doing their due diligence. You only need 10 minutes in her stream to know the kind of room it is and the hustle she provides. If people still feel scammed despite that, then shame on you and not her.

I will not deny that Ehotlovea is a hard worker and deserves every single penny she makes. She streams every single day for at least 10 hours a day, and the built-up reactions she shows to big tips I imagine are very tiring if being done for that long of a time. I sure as hell could never do what she does. That’s a fact.

If you want to know my only gripe, it’s that I can see some dishonesty in her stream. She has a lovense bot on in as well as lovense levels viewers tip to make the lush vibe for x amount of seconds. In this case, these tippers are making a transaction to pay x tokens for her lush to vibrate for x seconds. Now as I stated earlier, she has banned every single person who has asked her to show them the lovense as proof that she is actually using one. If you are truly a lovense model you would have no qualms just showing the viewers the toy. Now this part, this part can be seen as fraud if she truly does not have one and the tippers go as far as to ask for a refund.

That is my viewpoint on both sides of the coin.

If you want to know my only gripe, it’s that I can see some dishonesty in her stream. She has a lovense bot on in as well as lovense levels viewers tip to make the lush vibe for x amount of seconds. In this case, these tippers are making a transaction to pay x tokens for her lush to vibrate for x seconds. Now as I stated earlier, she has banned every single person who has asked her to show them the lovense as proof that she is actually using one. If you are truly a lovense model you would have no qualms just showing the viewers the toy. Now this part, this part can be seen as fraud if she truly does not have one and the tippers go as far as to ask for a refund.

Now I'm curious how big her ban list is to date :wondering:

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Does she claim to be a lovense user? I have never paid attention really but I think I have previously seen a notice in chat showing tip amounts for an OhMiBod... Still, the same principle applies. If you notice she does hold her hand on her panties/pussy area often, now I am not sure if this is to genuinely try to hold an OhMiBod there or to try to deceive and hide the fact nothing is there. It's one of those things we will probably never ever know unless we get lucky.

Does she claim to be a lovense user? I have never paid attention really but I think I have previously seen a notice in chat showing tip amounts for an OhMiBod... Still, the same principle applies. If you notice she does hold her hand on her panties/pussy area often, now I am not sure if this is to genuinely try to hold an OhMiBod there or to try to deceive and hide the fact nothing is there. It's one of those things we will probably never ever know unless we get lucky.

Sorry, not lovense, but ohmibod. I usually just say lovense since it’s the more popular toy in the market, but they’re both still interactive toys. She doesn’t specifically say, “I use an ohmibod”, but she uses the hashtag #ohmibod, uses the ohmibod bot to count tips, and displays tip levels for vibrations. So without a doubt, even if she doesn’t explicitly say she is, the signs are all there for people to think they’re tipping for vibes.

As for the hand possibly covering the toy or hiding that there’s no toy, we’ll likely never know. All I know is that she won’t show it and bans/completely ignores when asked, hence why I said dishonest.

One of the reasons she might hide it even if she is using it is because if someone asks you if you have it on... while you clearly are reacting to tips, it’s akin to calling you a liar and casting doubt on your show. It’s a lose-lose situation because if you then show it, you will be giving the room space to question you. If you don’t show it then it might seem like you really don’t have it on. The one thing I do find suspicious if she has it on and chooses not to show it is she would show it at one point on her own... even if she is just changing positions or adjusting her panties and that doesn’t seem to be the case from what has been said on the thread

eHotlovea is always seated in a chair or sometimes on the floor some distance from any computer. So I'm not sure she reads messages in the chatroom and she does not respond as far as I know. I assume the mods make all the banning decisions and perhaps, her boyfriend responds as well. They have close to a zero-tolerance policy with regards to questioning their actions.

I don't think she is faking it. Sure, she may exaggerate the response as others do. But her body vibrates forcefully to the larger tips. As Clara points out, she is on for 10 hours a day just about every day. She seems to take very few breaks even after she squirts. That's a lot stimulating to tolerate :D . But I do believe that it is real.

I'll admit, I didn't know about this girl and now I'm pretty freaking jealous. But like, in a way where I now look up to her hahaha
That's my reaction whenever someone brings her up, like damn what an inspiration.

That's my reaction whenever someone brings her up, like damn what an inspiration.
I finally caught her show, first thoughts as to why it works, is that she has the appearance of a child, i wonder if she is independent or whether it has all been carefully thought out from a psychological viewpoint and her look fit the bill, again very childlike. It is fascinating and very clever on one hand, but also a little unnerving.

I finally caught her show, first thoughts as to why it works, is that she has the appearance of a child, i wonder if she is independent or whether it has all been carefully thought out from a psychological viewpoint and her look fit the bill, again very childlike. It is fascinating and very clever on one hand, but also a little unnerving.

She started out doing couple shows and she has always looked the same. Not her fault she looks young... some women are just that way.

She started out doing couple shows and she has always looked the same. Not her fault she looks young... some women are just that way.
I dont think I wrote anywhere that she is in any way at fault, just stating my first impression, she looks like a child - to me -, and, I believe, that is a big part of why the males in her room continue to tip. Good on her, I say, take their money. Its hilarious. I love seeing women making kickass moves like she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiki Jane
I dont think I wrote anywhere that she is in any way at fault, just stating my first impression, she looks like a child - to me -, and, I believe, that is a big part of why the males in her room continue to tip. Good on her, I say, take their money. Its hilarious. I love seeing women making kickass moves like she is.
I guess what could have been interpreted wrong was the part about it being a calculated move, but i understand now what you meant. I agree with you that her “teen” look draws a crowd and it is off putting to see 40, 50, 60 year olds flocking to the room of someone who looks this young. The same thing happened on MFC with several models and I just wanted to point out this model doesn’t exploit her look in any way. There are models who look as young as her and then get a bunch of girly props and call their users “daddy” or show up on cam with a pacifier in their mouth. I was simply saying this girl doesn’t do any of these things

I guess what could have been interpreted wrong was the part about it being a calculated move, but i understand now what you meant. I agree with you that her “teen” look draws a crowd and it is off putting to see 40, 50, 60 year olds flocking to the room of someone who looks this young. The same thing happened on MFC with several models and I just wanted to point out this model doesn’t exploit her look in any way. There are models who look as young as her and then get a bunch of girly props and call their users “daddy” or show up on cam with a pacifier in their mouth. I was simply saying this girl doesn’t do any of these things
I think its ok to discuss openly the fact that she looks underage, of course she isnt, but there is no reason to think it was not a calculated move.......i can only speculate...you can only speculate

Calculated by who? She can't change genetics....
I believe Mila wrote that she was doing boy girl scenes before, now she barely undoes her top button, to go from one extreme to another, i would think she was getting alot of a certain type in the room when she was doing boy girl. I dont see why my comments are getting so much push back, im sure you all take note of the demographic of men that you attract to your rooms and how they interact with you. I guess i can play pretend and say that ehotlovea looks like an adult female.

I believe Mila wrote that she was doing boy girl scenes before, now she barely undoes her top button, to go from one extreme to another, i would think she was getting alot of a certain type in the room when she was doing boy girl. I dont see why my comments are getting so much push back, im sure you all take note of the demographic of men that you attract to your rooms and how they interact with you. I guess i can play pretend and say that ehotlovea looks like an adult female.
The paying audience is largely older males in most rooms anyways. Just because she switched it up doesn't mean it was calculated, you have no clue as to why she did it. For all we know her boyfriend (or are they married?) just didn't want to cam or doesn't have time. Maybe she made more solo, maybe her viewers didn't like him, no one really knows but them. and like Mila pointed out, she doesn't do anything to push the idea that she is young...

The paying audience is largely older males in most rooms anyways. Just because she switched it up doesn't mean it was calculated, you have no clue as to why she did it. For all we know her boyfriend (or are they married?) just didn't want to cam or doesn't have time. Maybe she made more solo, maybe her viewers didn't like him, no one really knows but them. and like Mila pointed out, she doesn't do anything to push the idea that she is young...
Not all older males can be lumped together. I have no clue, you have no clue. She looks 12.

I think its ok to discuss openly the fact that she looks underage, of course she isnt, but there is no reason to think it was not a calculated move.......i can only speculate...you can only speculate

This is a girl who looks young because of her features. She can't change them. She mostly cams in t-shirts and black utilitarian underwear with winged eyeliner and she cams from her kitchen, if she wanted to push the "underage" look, as you call it, there are a million ways she could do this with her wardrobe and background, and she doesn't. She simply has that physique because that's how she was born. She can't control this and it doesn't seem like she calculates anything about it. Saying that she went from b/g scenes to female lush room because she was pushing the underage angle is ridiculous when there are so many things she could have done instead that would have much more impact like camming from a bed in girly pajamas. So while I agree she probably draws men who are into very young women and this can be perceived as cringey, she has no part in that.

Your comments are getting push back because they feel malicious in intent and we don't know you.

This is a girl who looks young because of her features. She can't change them. She mostly cams in t-shirts and black utilitarian underwear with winged eyeliner and she cams from her kitchen, if she wanted to push the "underage" look, as you call it, there are a million ways she could do this with her wardrobe and background, and she doesn't. She simply has that physique because that's how she was born. She can't control this and it doesn't seem like she calculates anything about it. Saying that she went from b/g scenes to female lush room because she was pushing the underage angle is ridiculous when there are so many things she could have done instead that would have much more impact like camming from a bed in girly pajamas. So while I agree she probably draws men who are into very young women and this can be perceived as cringey, she has no part in that.

Your comments are getting push back because they feel malicious in intent and we don't know you.
Clearly you are the one underestimating ehotloveas intelligence. Anyway, i am not going to comment further, for fear of being banned. Ill try and rewire my brain to be as non controversial as possible in future, so i can post in line with everyone else.

I did happen to tune in last night when she was on, out of curiosity from this thread....apparently, her high tipper of the stream didn't understand her room, either, as he was trying to interact with her and she just seemingly does none of that. He was getting mad; saying things like 'I spent over 1k on you and you ignore?' and 'what kind of room is this?'
I have respect for any successful cam girls hustle, but it was making me uncomfortable because I am the opposite and am very interactive! I was thinking 'just say thank you! or hi! anything!' lol. But, her room, her vibe, her rules. She's obviously a hard worker and making bank.

I did happen to tune in last night when she was on, out of curiosity from this thread....apparently, her high tipper of the stream didn't understand her room, either, as he was trying to interact with her and she just seemingly does none of that. He was getting mad; saying things like 'I spent over 1k on you and you ignore?' and 'what kind of room is this?'
I have respect for any successful cam girls hustle, but it was making me uncomfortable because I am the opposite and am very interactive! I was thinking 'just say thank you! or hi! anything!' lol. But, her room, her vibe, her rules. She's obviously a hard worker and making bank.

This is a better strategy during a Lush show because all members are tipping at the same time and thinking the reaction you are having corresponds to their tip, and when you mention a specific user by name while this happens, it breaks the fantasy for some of the other members.

The couple of times I watched a little of her room, I was thinking same as you. She doesn't do anything to make her look younger like many models (even women in general) typically do. I was uncomfortable watching for two reasons: 1) She looks too young in my eyes 2) I didn't care for her hustle and not being interactive.

While she can't change genetics, she's not doing anything to alter her appearance. It's just a kind of blank stare "here I am" kind of look. I can respct her level of work ethic. I'm not overly fond of lack of explanation and how people get banned simply for asking questions. If she has mods, or her BF if there, could just as easily send a message to the person saying "This is how the room is run". Or, post it on the description. Havent been back since then as no need for me to.

But, then again, it's because of how her room is run that she's being discussed. Which, as mentioned many times in this thread, are reasons why some people throw a lot of tokens her way in hopes of getting a response from her.

This is a better strategy during a Lush show because all members are tipping at the same time and thinking the reaction you are having corresponds to their tip, and when you mention a specific user by name while this happens, it breaks the fantasy for some of the other members.
See, this is great advice, I thought you didn't use interactive toys, I've seen it online but I didn't enter your room.

it's because of how her room is run that she's being discussed. Which, as mentioned many times in this thread, are reasons why some people throw a lot of tokens her way in hopes of getting a response from her.
She is being discussed because she makes in a day what many people including models make in a month. They watch her, get jealous, this thread gets bumped. That’s the reason. Don’t be mistaken.

Second... we are talking about a room with a 3000-10,000 viewership. You really can’t expect mods to PM each person they silence so they don’t get their feelings hurt.

Camworld is so simple: find a model you like. Enjoy. Literally that’s it. To spend time in a room you dislike and then bitch about it is such a strange behavior. And that’s what we see every time this thread gets necroed almost without exception. There is no camgirl code of conduct that we are all supposed to abide by. She could ban everyone in her room if she wanted

She is being discussed because she makes in a day what many people including models make in a month. They watch her, get jealous, this thread gets bumped. That’s the reason. Don’t be mistaken.

Second... we are talking about a room with a 3000-10,000 viewership. You really can’t expect mods to PM each person they silence so they don’t get their feelings hurt.

I wasn't even thinking of the money aspect, as I know she makes a lot based on comments and what I saw the few minutes I was there. But, you cannot deny that there is a number of people commenting about the lack of interaction from her and the actions of her mods. While she's free to run the room as she sees fit, it was also evident that it was called into question as one of the times I saw something about her room being flagged as potential scam. I don't know if this was from CB, or if they did it in the topic. But, it is something that is being mentioned a lot as well.

As to the viewership, of that number, how many are actively tipping? Of those, how many are actually complaining? One of the things that I constantly see models discuss, even yourself as I recall, is that a lot of viewers doesn't necessarily equate to active participants/tippers. Sometimes a little PR work goes a long way. But, in her case, it seems the controversy is a large part of the appeal.

Camworld is so simple: find a model you like. Enjoy. Literally that’s it. To spend time in a room you dislike and then bitch about it is such a strange behavior. And that’s what we see every time this thread gets necroed almost without exception. There is no camgirl code of conduct that we are all supposed to abide by. She could ban everyone in her room if she wanted

It's strange to me as well. If I visit a new room, I will only stay for a brief period of time to determine if it's something worth staying longer for. If not, I leave. In her case, the second visit was to see if she was doing anything different. She wasn't, so that was that and haven't visited again. Agreed, a model is free to run her room as she sees. But, one might also think at some point a model would realize negative actions, or lack of interaction such as response to inquiries, may be detrimental to business. However, in her case, it seems to be what works and brings the tokens in. Good on her for finding what works in her room.

Last time I was in her room only tippers could chat. Meaning you had to tip a token first in order to write anything in chat. It explains the lack of chat in the room.

I wouldn't call her a scam or anything like it. What I'm not so sure of is if the room is a good example for new and inexperienced cb users. Unspoken and unwritten expectations of new cb users will likely not be met, which could potentially make cb as a whole shine in bad light.

Status
Not open for further replies.