AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Emilie Autumn?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I have 2 of her albums. I have yet to listen to Fight like a Girl. She released that album whilst I was not looking. I have Opheliac and Enchant.

AdamAdamant said:
Yes. I have 2 of her albums. I have yet to listen to Fight like a Girl. She released that album whilst I was not looking. I have Opheliac and Enchant.

Fight Like a Girl is awesome, I got to see the tour! It's a lot easier to follow when you've read her book, though... otherwise, it seems more like a satire based around 19th century misogyny. Which, I suppose, it is.

Ooooooh, yes! I know of her! A friend once used "Opheliac" to help explain my ex. (Boy, was it spot on.) I have "A Bit o' This & That" and "Opheliac" on my computer.

She can be... difficult... to listen to sometimes, though.

YES, YES, YES!

I kind of have everything of hers. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.