AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Enough debates. Just go out and get it already

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous_camgirl

Banhammered
Jan 10, 2015
Enough debates. Just go out and get it already. It protects you, your family and everyone in the community. It's been scientifically, mathematically and statistically proven to make everyone safer. The communities that got them are overwhelmingly safer. The chances of side effects or accidents are so unbelievably small that it's completely absurd to not get one already. Quit being selfish, quit arguing online and go purchase a firearm!

But in all seriousness... there's something I do have to get off of my chest...

It was never about keeping anyone safe!
The masks, social distancing, the vaccine... Never was any of it ever about keeping people safe and healthy!
Wearing a mask doesn't protect you from the virus. It does help protect others from your germs if your sick, but it doesn't protect you from contracting a virus. If anything, it raises your chances of getting sick. You touch your face more when you wear a mask. It also forces you to breath in more carbon dioxide, it also collects bacteria. Where is the dirtiest place on your body??? Answer: your mouth! Wouldn't you be disgusted at the thought of having to breath in your anus all day long? Most of us (except for a few of those with a fetish for that) would say yes, but everytime we wear a mask we're breathing in a place on our body that is dirtier than our anus.
But that is all beside the point... the bigger picture is that masks were never about keeping anyone safe.
FB_IMG_1607618447334.jpg

We shut down our businesses, gave up our rights, and now are starting to be forced into taking an experimental vaccine for a virus with a 99.96% survival rate. How does this make any sense? And before you say "she's just a crazy antivaxxer"... you don't have to be antivaxx to think it's wrong to force someone into taking an experimental drug. Especially when these same entities behind the creation of the vaccine have been caught over and over acting criminal. So why do we keep trusting them? That makes about as much sense to me as asking Jeffrey Dahmer to babysit your kids.
But the vaccine was never about keeping people safe.

The elite always have more than one motive behind why they do what they do. They like killing multiple birds with one stone. My speculation is that the main objective is getting everyone to get the micro-chip. Seems to me that They've been acclimating the public to accepting the chip. First they started with getting everyone to wear face masks, now they're working on the vaccine phase. Then it'll be no body will be able to work, travel, buy stuff, go to school, ect... without the vaxx. Then it will be, everyone needs proof of being vaxxed, finally, so no one makes fake vaxx records, they'll just have all that info available in a RFID chip.

They want to collapse the economy and devalue the dollar so much, so they can bring in a new currency. It'll probably be called the Amero. You know, kinda like how Europe now has the Euro. It'll be currency for Canada, the States, and Mexico.
Then when the Amero (or whatever they end up calling it) isn't working anymore, that's when they'll bring in the "one world currency ". It'll be cashless of course, we'll only be able to access our funds through our micro-chip.

Believe me, would love to be wrong about all of this. But the way things are headed, I don't think I am. I'm not passing judgment on anyone who decides to get the vaccine... it's your body, you and you alone are responsible for deciding how to best care for it.

I see something terrible coming in the near future though, and I know I may get a lot of backlash for posting this, but I just couldn't in good conscience sit silent without trying to warn others. Martin Luther King Jr said that "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men (and women) to do nothing."

Last edited:
I don't support, and won't let people come here to promote, such propaganda.

Get vaccinated. Stop bitching. Stop claiming "mah freedumbs". Seriously if you have anything to say that doesn't support science and getting vaccinated and helping the country/the world get past this shit, I don't have room for you here at ACF.

Bye.

This is absolutely false, there exists a lot of data that directly proves masks protect people from the virus.
Also I love how all of these morons whine about breathing their own halitosis to go get Starbucks but don't realize surgeons already wore masks for 12+ hour stretches at a time. The science on mask filtration is abundant and easily accessible.

This person is taking Occam's Razor and gouging their own eyes out with it.
Think About It Reaction GIF by Big Potato Games

Also I love how all of these morons whine about breathing their own halitosis to go get Starbucks but don't realize surgeons already wore masks for 12+ hour stretches at a time. The science on mask filtration is abundant and easily accessible.

This person is taking Occam's Razor and gouging their own eyes out with it.
Think About It Reaction GIF by Big Potato Games

Believe it or not, but back in "my glory days" (LoL), I actually used to be a health care worker. Yes, surgeons wear surgical masks while in surgery, but they actually don't wear the same masks for 12+ hours straight. They switch them out after about 40 minutes or so due to the fact that they do collect harmful bacteria, and remember, they do this while wearing them in a sterile environment. So when wearing them out in everyday life, you really should change them out even more frequently than that. The only other time I would see doctors wear surgical masks at work (before covid that is) was when they had a cold. Something that has been driving me absolutely crazy is watching almost everyone use masks wrong. This is really not their fault, because most people didn't go to school to learn how to use masks properly as I did.
So if I may...
Keep a stack of brand new surgical masks in a ziplock bag.
Don't wear them any longer than an hour tops, then switch them out.
When you put them on, wash or sanitize your hands first, and only touch the ear straps when putting them on.
Refrain from touching your face or adjusting your mask unless you have washed or sanitized your hands first. Touching your face without washing your hands first is one of the number one causes of the spread of infection.
I'm sorry to break it to you but those reusable masks and scarfs are pretty much worthless when it comes to protecting anyone from germs (sorry, I know they look cute and all, but if you're really concerned with not spreading your germs around, you should know the truth.)

Believe it or not, but back in "my glory days" (LoL), I actually used to be a health care worker. Yes, surgeons wear surgical masks while in surgery, but they actually don't wear the same masks for 12+ hours straight. They switch them out after about 40 minutes or so due to the fact that they do collect harmful bacteria, and remember, they do this while wearing them in a sterile environment. So when wearing them out in everyday life, you really should change them out even more frequently than that. The only other time I would see doctors wear surgical masks at work (before covid that is) was when they had a cold. Something that has been driving me absolutely crazy is watching almost everyone use masks wrong. This is really not their fault, because most people didn't go to school to learn how to use masks properly as I did.
So if I may...
When you put them on, wash or sanitize your hands first, and only touch the ear straps when putting them on.
Refrain from touching your face or adjusting your mask unless you have washed or sanitized your hands first. Touching your face without washing your hands first is one of the number one causes of the spread of infection.
I'm sorry to break it to you but those reusable masks and scarfs are pretty much worthless when it comes to protecting anyone from germs (sorry, I know they look cute and all, but if you're really concerned with not spreading your germs around, you should know the truth.)

PS,
in case you were wondering... I was a medical assistant and licensed phlebotomist. I went to school to be a surgical technician but didn't finish.

So if I may...
The reusable ones are still useful when it comes to protecting people from particulates and droplets you exhale despite them doing fuck all against actual microbes. I'd rather everyone wear shitty masks that sorta protect other people than none at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.