AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Epayservice account blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2023
Hello everyone I'm a cam model experiencing my Epayservice account totally blocked since 24 February. They emailed they will do a KYC and anti terrorism verification .
I would like to ask if anyone else is going through this and if anyone got it solved ?
Their customer service won't give me a deadline to the verification they are very evasive , basically got an answer that it will not be more then i year. I must say i do have money there and this would be a second verification after i did first one when i created the account.
Thx for any kind of help 🆘🙂🙏

I got the same thing myself and no reply yet except to say to prepare documents such as Id, proof of residence and where funds come from. Ive done this once before when they were sending cards last yer and I just said money comes from Onlyfans.SAid no problem, just give us a screenshot of your onlyfans account that includes the URL. IT is annoying as I have money stuck there.

Hey today i just got a ticket today for the Google meeting with the agent on 16 march . Did you get a ticket ? Maybe go check

Hello, i have the same issue with my account and not being able to use the money i have there. I already did the KYC meeting, for which the response was to provide them with my tax number, while i wait for them to approve the KYC. Has anyone passed these steps, and got their account unblocked?

Hello, i have the same issue with my account and not being able to use the money i have there. I already did the KYC meeting, for which the response was to provide them with my tax number, while i wait for them to approve the KYC. Has anyone passed these steps, and got their account unblocked?
An acquaintance of mine was vetted at the beginning of March and still cannot access her account.

Anybody who got their account unblocked? This situation start to become very concerning, something is cery shady ,ask yourself, why it take so long to verify ???

My account is still blocked, after doing the videocall and sending them an ID scan. They keep replying to wait to be processed.
So far, after a google search, no one said they have their account unblocked.

Hello, I am a French camgirl and my epayservice account has also been blocked for "verification" since February 24th. They told me they would contact me but for 3 months I have had no news. It is very worrying. But on the other hand, no worries about continuing to charge me bank charges when I can no longer use their service. Do you know a way to reach them? (other than messages). Have any camgirls had their account unlocked ?

all these kind of intermediaries have always been shit
you can withdraw with bitcoin on chaturbate and fansly, this way you're sure it won't be blocked/stolen by some mentally ill retards who think you might be a terrorist

Hello I am too model from France and my account still blocked too for withdrawal of funds. Maybe we can write somewhere, to their regulator, or to someone who regulates payment financial systems in their country. And help us unblock accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.