AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Erotic comics/webcomics

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else read erotic comics or webcomics? I'm a huge fan of the Alfie series by InCase but I'd love to find more.
Dont really know of any erotic comics, but webcomics, I used to love CTRL+ALT+DEL and Questionable Content. If you do look them up I recommend going from the start, not sure how they are now but they had great charters and some cool story lines.

Reactions: inertvolcano
The graphic novel Saga had some delish sex scenes. Right now I read a lot of this manga that can be found online (there's an anime version of it too but I think it was only one season) it's called Fire in his fingers tips and it's so yummy. I reread it a lot hahaha looks like the next volume is coming soon. I have the first three. :p Souma is so sexy and I love the details with the sex noise/squish sounds 😇

The link to Alfie reminded me of a very long-dead thread about comics (not specifically erotic, but including a few erotic strips, like buttsmithy's stuff). That was a fun conversation. And then I found an even longer-dead thread specifically about erotic comics. My listed recommendations have not changed (though the links in those old threads are tenuous.) Talk of stuff like Sexy Losers and Oglaf bring me back.

Since I'm in quarantine, and have many days to kill, I'll see what other recommendations I can dig up.

• Hugs
Status
Not open for further replies.