AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Error Publishing Stream?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was getting this error all the time before I bought a new computer. I don't exactly know if that was issue, but something that did seem to help sometimes was clicking the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner of Chrome, going to "More Tools" then Clear Browsing Data. Do that and then go back into the Settings portion. On the left hand side it says "Privacy and Security" Click that and then go to Site Settings. Chaturbate should be listed there, click it and the proceed to "Clear Data". Click that button then once that is done you'll want to click "Reset Permissions."

That has helped me before.

Another thing that helped once I did those things were to fully sign out, and everytime I go to sign back on to type in my full broadcast room URL then log back in.

And one last thing....sometimes when I would adjust the Camera Resolution that helped too.

Hope something helps! I know how frustrating that can be.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.