AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ever get something stuck in your butt?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought of this thread the other night.

Was watching one of my favorites as she put a dildo in her ass. All the way in, and the door closed behind it. Seemed a little risky to me, but I suppose she knew what she was doing. This was in a dead silent room with no tippers.

At some point she stood up (dildo still out of sight) and let the room know how upset she was that she was getting no tips. This is the kind of thing that tears at my heart; I had to leave.

I know this is a little off topic, but I didn't see a thread titled "Ever gotten so frustrated you forgot you had something in your butt?"

sEJ96ii.jpg

i got a vibrator stuck in my butt the first time i ever had a threesome. it had a hooked end on it and managed to turn sideways up there & was nearly impossible to get out. it also had a blinking light. my boyfriend spent about half an hour trying to pull the thing out of my ass - big lols for us but the other dude involved seemed kinda disconcerted hahahaha

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5 ... SY355_.jpg
^ this little motherfucker

justjoinedtopost said:
Thought of this thread the other night.

Was watching one of my favorites as she put a dildo in her ass. All the way in, and the door closed behind it. Seemed a little risky to me, but I suppose she knew what she was doing. This was in a dead silent room with no tippers.

At some point she stood up (dildo still out of sight) and let the room know how upset she was that she was getting no tips. This is the kind of thing that tears at my heart; I had to leave.

I know this is a little off topic, but I didn't see a thread titled "Ever gotten so frustrated you forgot you had something in your butt?"

That's really sad that she wasn't getting any tips. But I also don't know what she can expect if she's doing intense anal shows for free.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Cereborn said:
That's really sad that she wasn't getting any tips. But I also don't know what she can expect if she's doing intense anal shows for free.
Yes, have thought this many times myself. I think someone tipped for it originally, and she's the type that gives 110% when someone tips for a request. But gives away way too much for free in public chat imo, mainly anal stuff and dirty talk.

There was another night a guy tipped for some anal play (something I am not a big fan of), and she just went on and on and on. How long I can't say for sure, because as soon as the atm crap started I had to bow out.

justjoinedtopost said:
Cereborn said:
Yes, have thought this many times myself. I think someone tipped for it originally, and she's the type that gives 110% when someone tips for a request. But gives away way too much for free in public chat imo, mainly anal stuff and dirty talk.

There was another night a guy tipped for some anal play (something I am not a big fan of), and she just went on and on and on. How long I can't say for sure, because as soon as the atm crap started I had to bow out.

If she's going to get that into something, she should really have a countdown for it, as opposed to just asking for one tip. I figured that was standard, but I spend most of my time with models who are well established and have high rankings. I don't know what goes on further down the list.

But, uhh .... any chance you can tell me who this girl is?

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Cereborn said:
But, uhh .... any chance you can tell me who this girl is?

He could PM you the name, if he wants to, rather than put this model on blast on here.

Songbird_Shelly said:
He could PM you the name, if he wants to, rather than put this model on blast on here.

No can mention the name (even in pm), considering the context I brought her up in.

Don't get me wrong, nothing I enjoy more than a little pro bono pimpin, but I worry this kind of thing might bring her a hard time.

Status
Not open for further replies.